The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

i feel guilty i put my lo on the sofa last night where he likes to sit i turned away and heard a bang to find my lo on the floor with a little cut on his head :( i got him weighed this morning and the hv made me feel like such a bad mummy :(

I think i also belong in here now too, wasn't too sure about admitting this as i feel so bad about it....
A few days ago i was having one of those awful days where i was sooo tired and had hardly any sleep the night before and was walking round like a zombie, well in the morning i changed LO's nappy and then cant really remember what i did the rest of the day, think we went out and did some shopping etc, well anyway it was later on in the evening and LO was crying a little so i said to oh, "maybe she needs changing, when did you last change her?" to which he replies "i havnt changed her today, you have been havnt you?" Ermmmmm......no.....OMG.... i felt sooooooooooo bad! Her nappy was so wet and looked huge :cry: It must have been atleast 10 hours, i feel soooooo bad!!!!! How could i forget somthing like that??!! :(

aw don't feel too bad about that! if she slept 10 hours at night without waking i'm sure you wouldn't get up and change her would you?

Originally Posted by WanaBaba View Post
I think i also belong in here now too, wasn't too sure about admitting this as i feel so bad about it....
A few days ago i was having one of those awful days where i was sooo tired and had hardly any sleep the night before and was walking round like a zombie, well in the morning i changed LO's nappy and then cant really remember what i did the rest of the day, think we went out and did some shopping etc, well anyway it was later on in the evening and LO was crying a little so i said to oh, "maybe she needs changing, when did you last change her?" to which he replies "i havnt changed her today, you have been havnt you?" Ermmmmm......no.....OMG.... i felt sooooooooooo bad! Her nappy was so wet and looked huge It must have been atleast 10 hours, i feel soooooo bad!!!!! How could i forget somthing like that??!!

oh dont feel bad!!! like the other mom said would you have woke her to change her at night? and i have done that before! and i wasnt tired! :)

I was playing with libby laying her down on the sofa and I was showing her a toy mobile phone with lights and sounds and went to put it next to her face so she could see the lights and it fell out of my hand and hit her forehead :( she had a red mark and we where going to meet all of our mummy friends x

A few days ago i was having one of those awful days where i was sooo tired and had hardly any sleep the night before and was walking round like a zombie, well in the morning i changed LO's nappy and then cant really remember what i did the rest of the day, think we went out and did some shopping etc, well anyway it was later on in the evening and LO was crying a little so i said to oh, "maybe she needs changing, when did you last change her?" to which he replies "i havnt changed her today, you have been havnt you?" Ermmmmm......no.....OMG.... i felt sooooooooooo bad! Her nappy was so wet and looked huge :cry: It must have been atleast 10 hours, i feel soooooo bad!!!!! How could i forget somthing like that??!! :(

aw don't feel too bad about that! if she slept 10 hours at night without waking i'm sure you wouldn't get up and change her would you?

Aww thanks hun, you're right, no i wouldnt id be sleeping lol! :hugs:

I was playing peek-a-boo with Shaun last night, covering his face with my hand then saying 'Boo' he was smiling so much then when i went to cover his face again he threw his head forward into my hand and i sort of poked him in the eye
Luckily he didnt cry, just made his eye water, oh goodness, bad mummy!!!!!

oh i thot of another! darren has dextrose tablets which are basically glucose to bring your sugar levels up quickly(for wen he has a diabetic fit)

chloe ate 4...

she was hyper as hell for about 3 days!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
had my in hysterics!

i was eating a piping hot cheese and onion pasty today and emily lent over and grabbed it! never heard her cry like that and she has a blister on her hand :((((

I was brushing logans teeth earlier and i made him bleed :( Didnt realise until i took his toothbrush out to see the brisstles red :cry:

Ok here goes!

Last week me oh, Lewis, Sean and Jenson went shopping and it was dark

We got back got the kids and shopping in and i was happily putting shopping away and tidying. I went into the living room after about half an hour....looked around......no Jenson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had left him in the car:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank God John had locked it but it was cold and dark:cry::cry:

He was asleep but i think he had cried himself to sleep because he woke and was so upset and i was sooooooooooooo upset. I cuddled him all night:cry::cry::cry:

Oh, allow me!!!

The other day I was doing laundry. I walked out of the kitchen where Conner was playing. Usually, he follows me. I kept calling his name, and waiting to hear him coming for me. Literally, 30 seconds passed and I went back to check on him. He was sitting in front of my garbage can (which I didn't think he could open), in a pile of cookies I had thrown away that day. Just as content as could be, with a mouthful, and both fists full. I asked him if I could have them, he quickly stuffed all that was in his right hand in his mouth and handed me what was in his left hand. :wacko:

It was totally gross but I couldn't help but laugh. He just wanted some cookies.

Bad mom of the day-- I let my kid eat from the trash can!

Oh, allow me!!!

The other day I was doing laundry. I walked out of the kitchen where Conner was playing. Usually, he follows me. I kept calling his name, and waiting to hear him coming for me. Literally, 30 seconds passed and I went back to check on him. He was sitting in front of my garbage can (which I didn't think he could open), in a pile of cookies I had thrown away that day. Just as content as could be, with a mouthful, and both fists full. I asked him if I could have them, he quickly stuffed all that was in his right hand in his mouth and handed me what was in his left hand. :wacko:

It was totally gross but I couldn't help but laugh. He just wanted some cookies.

Bad mom of the day-- I let my kid eat from the trash can!

Hahah thats awesome!!! .... so why did you throw out cookies?? :blush:

I feel terrible. Luke has been grumpy and grizzly for 3 days now, and I have today I have had as much as I can take. I yelled at him to shut up, and then left him on his play mat and slammed the lounge door so I could have 2 mins to calm. Come back to find he has rolled on his belly and been sick with tears streaming. Cuddle him til he is ok, back on floor to play and he decides to roll front to back for the first ever time, only to hit his head on a chair leg and his jumperoo. Definitely feeling like the worlds worst mummy today :( x

I have just remembered I have to administer vitamin K drops daily. I havent for 4 days. Ooops! I also went to the toilet today at a friends house, I forgot to close the door after me and found my friends dog licking babys face when I came back in. On a positive it was the first time she has actually smiled. lol. Nice to know she prefers dog breath to mine!

Ok here goes, Ollie is only two weeks and its been 10 years since I had my last child and im 39 (i know its not old but 10 year break and 39 do not go well together!)

He keeps moaning during the day, crying etc and doesnt like to be put down. I cant get anything done so i left him to cry! I felt so guilty as he is only so little but I needed to eat and I shouted at him, well not direct to him but from the kitchen and told him to be quiet. When I went in he was laid there looking at me with these huge blue eyes and real tears I felt sooooooooooooooo guilty - but at least I got a coffee and toast and managed to express some milk for the little greedy monster.

Ok here goes!

Last week me oh, Lewis, Sean and Jenson went shopping and it was dark

We got back got the kids and shopping in and i was happily putting shopping away and tidying. I went into the living room after about half an hour....looked around......no Jenson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had left him in the car:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank God John had locked it but it was cold and dark:cry::cry:

He was asleep but i think he had cried himself to sleep because he woke and was so upset and i was sooooooooooooo upset. I cuddled him all night:cry::cry::cry:
i cant believe you have so many kids!!:) what made you have so many? how do you do it? well done to you, you must be full of advice:thumbup: x

hahaha i'm glad i'm not the only one!! iv;e done this!! also i was at a school xmas thing cakes tea etc lol and it was rammed in there, it was really hot everyone wanted to meet and hold lo so i handed her over. i was talking to everyone eating cakes drinking tea whilst my other kids were constantly pulling on my arm for more money for more cakes hectic!:shrug: i said come on time to go now ,so we walked out the door. i got to the gate and realized i'd left the BABY!!!:haha: oh the shame of going bk inside :haha: asking for my baby back :haha: of course everyone thought it was hilarious lol x

Went to go feed LO the other day, and I breastfeed him laying on my side, since my letdown can be a bit forceful. Set him down, went to put my arm above his head, and bonked him in the forehead! :cry:

He let out a bit of a shocked cry, and had a red bump for an hour or so. He was fine, though, didn't cry much(Not with boobie juice on the way! :haha:) I felt so bad! :cry:

Off to a&e Lucas somehow managed to tip over the chair he was strapped to whilst I made his breakfast (in same room just not quick enough to catch) :(

i dropped LOs bottle this morning and it landed on his head!
i sat there looking at him like :shock: for about 10 seconds so i thought thank god i didn't hurt him ... then he started screaming, poor guy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->