The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

i dropped LOs bottle this morning and it landed on his head!
i sat there looking at him like :shock: for about 10 seconds so i thought thank god i didn't hurt him ... then he started screaming, poor guy :(

Ive done that before...There was also an incident with a sky remote :dohh:

Jasper had been snacking and one barely touched bottle was just past the 'still ok to use it' time limit, so I made a new one. The old one was still next to me.

He took a burping break then we carried on...and just as he drained the bottle it occurred to me that it felt cold. For the second half of the feed I fed my baby two hour old formula milk :dohh:

Jasper had been snacking and one barely touched bottle was just past the 'still ok to use it' time limit, so I made a new one. The old one was still next to me.

He took a burping break then we carried on...and just as he drained the bottle it occurred to me that it felt cold. For the second half of the feed I fed my baby two hour old formula milk :dohh:

:haha: i wouldnt worry hun it is a safety thing and wont hurt your lo being a little bit over the time limit :)

lol i wouldnt worry about that its not bang on 2 hrs

i dont have kids yet but have quite a few stories about me and my cousins.
first one i was babysitting and she asked for her toe nails to be painted so i obliged and went to the kitchen to do stuff turned round and shed covered herself the carpet in nail varnish and not forgettin her hair lol same day i went to the park with her she was about two and it started chucking it down and got back to her house and coudnt get in the key wouldnt turn so had to wait half a hour for my dad to rescue us and she kept saying BAD ANNI I WET over and over it cost me two bags of chocky buttons and hours of cbeebies lol.
my ittle cousin managed to slam the yale door on my grandmas house and she had to climb over the neighbours fence to get in .
when i was a baby the HV came round just after i ws let home and my dad was cutting my nails and took the top of my little toe off it still looks wird now lol

Noob mom learning lesson: Month olds do *NOT* like you to turn quickly, when they're in your arms. :dohh: I felt so bad for making him cry... *Sighs*

It's a good thing he won't remember some of this stuff when he's older, or I might seriously fear he'd hate me -- And not entirely sure why he doesn't right now! :cry:

I feel really guilty still, my LO was born with a skin tag on her left ear, she's almost 2 now and kept rubbing it and making it bleed so the docs decided it needed to come off. We took her to see the consultant at hospital as it would need to be done under anaesthetic, only while we were there she was playing with another little girl, tripped over the carpet separator onto a lego brick and cut all her eye open, it was awful! We had to take her to the surgical day unit to be put under to be stitched up. Awful, Awful day :cry:

Ugh i felt so horrible last night! I give my baby sink baths and i had his towel spread out on the counter with his diaper...well i lifted him up and banged his poor soft head on the corner of the cuboard! He screamed so hard for 10 minutes. I had tears coming out of my own eyes...couldn't stop kissing his head and telling him how sorry i was! :cry:

Sometimes in the middle of the night I don't change her nappy even if I know she's pooed because I'm too tired to do anything except turn her on her side and flop a boob in her face :blush: xx

yesterday was lo's first time in the big bath as he's outgrown his little one now.

so me and dh did it together and all was well until he somehow twisted and slipped and i basically dropped him. he was only under for a second thankfully.

it was terrible i was literally horrified i just couldn't understand how it even happened! he cried a bit - just shock i think.

so then i said to dh to hold him and after a few mins he did the same!!!

he's just like a little slippery eel, gonna have to get a support or something:wacko:

OK i know she is 6 now but i have SO MANY bad things i've done i had to tell you some of them, Honestly i feel so guilty when i think about them but she really is fine and they were all accidents!!! :dohh: So please don't hate me!

When she was 2 days old i was sat on a bottom bunk bed, picked her up so she was like on my shoulder, stood up and didn't realise how far i actually had her, hit her head on the metal bar right across her soft spot!! :cry: She only cried for like 1 min i was more of a wreck than her, i rang me mum at work and she couldn't understand me i was crying that much so she had to leave work and come see what had happened!

I have done the catching her head on the door frame too a number of times :blush: , in fact one time it actually cut her head at the side fo her forehead :cry: and she now has a little scar there :dohh:

omg i have two today!

Me ava and my sister went to the park, ava decided she wanted to go on the big girls slide, shes been on it before, so i thought it would be fine, (normally goes on her tummy) today she wanted to sit on her bum, and half way down her foot got caught and did a flip and nearly fell off the slide! :dohh:

next time she was having a bit of my sisters lolly so i gave her some more and she bite the whole of the lolly off! i was NOOO! and had to force it out of her mouth!

Well here goes.

I decided Aya was going to try eggs yesterday as she's been weaning since 18 weeks, didn't she go and have a reaction to them so I ended up in hospital with her luckily not full on anaphylaxis. How bad did I feel!

Also, I can't wait until her car seat is forward facing so I stop bumping her head on the door frame whilst negotiating the seat belt thats in the way.

Oh dear, I've had a few crackers.
When Scarlett was a month or so, I was sat on the sofa with her laid across my lap. I turned quickly to OH who was next to me, she rolled down my legs and ended up face down on the floor :cry: I was as upset as she was!
OH has banged her into just about every door frame and wall in the bloody house :dohh:
Earlier, she was crying in the back of the car, when we stopped and I got her out I realised she'd scratched her forehead and was bleeding! I felt so bad :(

The other week LO dived head 1st off the bed, i tried to catch him but it failed, it did stop him falling so hard but still, he didnt cry for long but i was traumatised!

We Nearly had a oops this morning, i woke up to the sound of the blinds only to realise he'd wiggled to the very edge of the bottom of the bed and was playing with the blinds, i've never shot up so quickly :lol: !

Oh dear, I've had a few crackers.
When Scarlett was a month or so, I was sat on the sofa with her laid across my lap. I turned quickly to OH who was next to me, she rolled down my legs and ended up face down on the floor :cry: I was as upset as she was!
OH has banged her into just about every door frame and wall in the bloody house :dohh:
Earlier, she was crying in the back of the car, when we stopped and I got her out I realised she'd scratched her forehead and was bleeding! I felt so bad :(

one time i accidentally banged LOs head off the door frame after a bath. OH was like :shock:
then he lets out a huge sign of relief and says "i was so scared i was going to do that before you! now if it happens you cant get mad at me" :rofl:

I was wearing earrings today and LO was tired and started snuggling his face into my neck and then let out a almighty cry because my earring scratched him on his forehead pretty good. I was sooooo scared it got his eye, but it didn't.

got angry last night :cry: she just wouldnt settle and i think iv done it got bk into bed just start to drift off and she starts up after an hour and a half at 4.30am i flipped and shouted and grabbed her and brought her into my bed, i feel so bad today but her lack of wanting to sleep all the time is really grinding me down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->