The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

When my 1st born was a few weeks old, we went for a round of golf. Off to play our shot and ehard a thump=he had rolled off the golf cart!!!!!!!! Luckily no damage but I still feel terrible.. Also, I tried letting my new addition cry it out last week.. went in after 30 mins and he was in such a state he had been biting his teddy and had a mouth full of fluff.. needless to say we now snuggle him to sleep.

aiden fell off the bed the other morning :cry:
i woke up to a big thump and a scream! he was okay though. never felt so bad in my life though :nope:

got angry last night :cry: she just wouldnt settle and i think iv done it got bk into bed just start to drift off and she starts up after an hour and a half at 4.30am i flipped and shouted and grabbed her and brought her into my bed, i feel so bad today but her lack of wanting to sleep all the time is really grinding me down :(

did this a few times too hun :hugs:

I think we've all done that one. Accidentally shouting at them when we're tired.I've been known to shout, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" at a very fussy and overtired Luke.

Sometimes in the middle of the night I don't change her nappy even if I know she's pooed because I'm too tired to do anything except turn her on her side and flop a boob in her face :blush: xx

:haha: xxx

I fell asleep holding Lily and dropped her last night :blush:

Luckily I was sitting on the sofa so she just rolled off me and onto the cushion beside me. I don't even think she woke up!

Kane was crawling in the kitchen this morning and when I picked him up I noticed he had a piece of pepperoni in his mouth ... We had pizza 3 days ago !!!

I swear I clean that floor everyday, but I'd obviously missed a bit and those lil fingers will always find it

Kane was crawling in the kitchen this morning and when I picked him up I noticed he had a piece of pepperoni in his mouth ... We had pizza 3 days ago !!!

I swear I clean that floor everyday, but I'd obviously missed a bit and those lil fingers will always find it

:rofl: Whoops! xx

Two days ago E rolled off the couch :( I wasn't quick enough to catch her, she was asleep so she fell relaxed and I have a very thick carpet to it was the shock that made her cry.

Didn't stop me scooping her up and running over the road to my mums with her though, was so worried and felt so bad :cry:

She's ok, wasnt even a mark on her, in fact when she saw my Mum she started laughing :dohh:

He crawled off the bed again and landed on his head again! :dohh: I swear this kid will never learn. It's about the 4th or 5th time he's taken a header off a high place. :dohh:

He crawled off the bed again and landed on his head again! :dohh: I swear this kid will never learn. It's about the 4th or 5th time he's taken a header off a high place. :dohh:

Dont worry, Harrison fell off the bed this morning. Thats the 3rd time hes fallen off the bed onto his head. Hes also just started to pull himself upto standing with whatever he can grab hold of, then just lets go and falls back :dohh:

I cut one of my LO's nails too short and it bled making me feel horrible to the point that my OH came home to find me in tears on the couch.

I think we've all done that one. Accidentally shouting at them when we're tired.I've been known to shout, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" at a very fussy and overtired Luke.

I've done that a few times. :blush: I feel so horrible about it, but because she's rarely a fussy baby and pretty much never cries for more than 10 minutes, the odd time she does I have no tolerance for it because I've been spoiled. I have alot of respect for parents of fussy and colicky babies.

I've done that a few times. :blush: I feel so horrible about it, but because she's rarely a fussy baby and pretty much never cries for more than 10 minutes, the odd time she does I have no tolerance for it because I've been spoiled. I have alot of respect for parents of fussy and colicky babies.

God I'm the same! I can't take it! He spoilt me for too long!

I don't think we should feel bad for shouting occasionally when we have done everything we can for our babies and for some reason they won't/can't settle. I think we shout more out of frustration cos we can't figure out what it is we need to do to make them feel better, not necessarily cos we are 'mad' at our babies.

:flower:

on friday i was chasing poppy and she ran into the edge of an open door, and scraped her chin badly to the point wer it bed a lot. and the other night i had finished bathing her and didnt realise i hadnt closed the stair gate properly. caught her leaning over the edge of the top stair peering down. :dohh:

oh and yesterday she had managed to get into a cupboard and find my oh's stanley knife, i didnt know a thing about it until i was presented with it in the kitchen. and she seems to like carrying about half full glasses of diet coke too.

I had a triple whammy yesterday :dohh:

First, I was sitting on the sofa (with my feet up) and LO was playing with toys on the floor. She crawled over and pulled herself up. Just as she leant forward, I moved my foot and her eye connected with my toe!

Then, I gave a sippy cup to her and she was fussing with it. I went to put it to her lips and accidentally scratched her lip.

After all that, I wanted to check the sippy cup was letting water out okay (it has a valve on it) so I pressed it together - the water spurted out all over her head :dohh:

At that point I decided it was time for daddy to look after her for a bit!

I'm so stressed out I'm considering leaving LO to cry it out for her nap. She will only fall asleep on me, but I need to have a shower as she was sick down my bra this morning and it reeks. I'm by myself, she is in her cot but I can hear her fussing on the monitor and shes going to start any minute. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->