The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

i accidently hit my sons head on the side of the cot in hospital when i was putting him in it oops.and the midwife was standing next to me...double opps.

a couple of days later when i was home i lightly threw the change mat onto the sofa next to my husband (he was holding baby) and the change mat slid on our satin throw and hit the poor boy in the face opps again.

Ooh, this is a bad one.

The night before last LO was awake almost all night screaming. She wasn't hungry, too hot, too cold - nothing. She was even in my bed which is rare now but still wouldn't stop. I managed to get her asleep at about 4am, lying on my chest. We got up at 7am, I changed her and she had a dirty nappy :( Didn't think to check as she never poos in the night anymore and I have a heavy cold and actually can't smell a thing. Not only that, she was red raw with nappy rash. Hence the screaming. I've now had two days of no nappy, just knickers and countless wet floors but it seems to be improving. I cried when I changed her and feel so awful and useless thinking about the pain she must have been in!

xx

Today I was playing on the floor with Clara and all she ever wants to do is pull herself up on everything, including me. She was standing while holding onto my knee and then did some weird floppy thing and ended out flinging herself over my lap and bonked her head on a toy on the other side of my legs. She only cried for a few seconds, but now has a small bruise on her forehead.:cry:

The other day i was hoovering my bedroom, i put alfie on the bed with his jungle gym i pulled the hoover so i could reach in the corner and the hoover fell over and banged him on his leg :cry: he now has a small bruise, i was supposed to take him to get weighed aswell that day but thought id better wait till its gone lol!!

i feel evil.

<3

in the matter of 3 minutes, I zipped babies skin in the zipper (didnt cry but red mark) of her outfit and then handed her to my husband and went to go sit on the couch and hit her in the head with my knee (proceeded to cry) while he was holding her infront of my in-laws who already question my fitness as a parent

This afternoon I was playing with LO, pretending to eat her hands (gosh, that sounds bad to start with!) Anyway she normally finds it really funny, but I got carried away and actually bit her finger! She went quiet for a second and then screamed the house down, with real tears and all. I felt so bad :cry:

I have done that too. Isn't it awful!! she puts her fingers in my mouth now and I always seem to nip her! Poor baby!

libby came in my bed about 2ish as her tooth is coming through and giving her jip, about 5.30am she woke me up pooping but I just cuddled her in and went back to sleep hoping for another hour :blush: then she woke me up at 6.30 so I thought right I better get up and she had pooped all up her back and it had also leaked out the side and had came through her sleepsuit... oops :/

libby came in my bed about 2ish as her tooth is coming through and giving her jip, about 5.30am she woke me up pooping but I just cuddled her in and went back to sleep hoping for another hour :blush: then she woke me up at 6.30 so I thought right I better get up and she had pooped all up her back and it had also leaked out the side and had came through her sleepsuit... oops :/

LO sharted for ages in my lap earlier, pretty much crying whilst getting it out, all the while me and DH were laughing so hard at the prospect of her nappy filling up to the brim that when we opened up her nappy we were on the floor in tears with a rather bemused LO lying there covered in poo! lol! Poor mite!
(I have since cleaned her, for the record, lol I can't believe I laughed so hard I felt sick)

xxx

I let LO cry for 10 mins in the middle of the night instead of getting up for him so that DH would think I was sleeping and he would get up to feed him instead of me doing it all the time.

OT but i love how u are already planning 2 and ur LO is 2 weeks old LOL! he is sucha cutie btw x

I let LO cry for 10 mins in the middle of the night instead of getting up for him so that DH would think I was sleeping and he would get up to feed him instead of me doing it all the time.

did it work?

ah what a night and its only 3am!, pooped up her back, rolled off the bed, anger, frustration, tears (from mammy) playtime for baby! hope she has just crashed in my arms, il give her 5 mins

I feel so bad right now :(

A few hours ago i was getting LO dressed into her babygrow and accidently caught her ear with my ring which is a bit big for me so had turned round on my finger and i didn't notice, anyway she started crying really loudly and her ear was bleeding, she stopped crying eventually and went to sleep, i sat there and cried feeling like the worst mother ever :( The worst bit is she is poorly at the minute too so i should be making her feel better not worse :cry:

Oh hun, I've caught Molly countless times with mine, don't worry. Wait until they start really doing some damage that's when to save the tears for ;) Big hugs, tomorrow's another day, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->