• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

After hitting myself 3 times to check this doesn't hurt, I'm ready to share in the guilt-free thread!

Today, I was playing on the Nintendo Wii with Caitlyn on my lap. She was leaning over the stearing wheel (we were playing mario) and I went to do a flip, you flip the control up to do that, and forgot she was there. BANG. Wacked her on the forehead. Everyone found it hilarious, and she didn't cry, but I was devistated!!

I can't believe you've been hitting yourself with it :rofl: She'll do a lot worse than that to herself once she starts waving hard toys around :laugh2: x

My sister found it hilarious, Caitlyn was really concentrating on the controller and I just went BANG in her face.. I want to laugh but I can't, I feel too bad!!

After hitting myself 3 times to check this doesn't hurt, I'm ready to share in the guilt-free thread!

Today, I was playing on the Nintendo Wii with Caitlyn on my lap. She was leaning over the stearing wheel (we were playing mario) and I went to do a flip, you flip the control up to do that, and forgot she was there. BANG. Wacked her on the forehead. Everyone found it hilarious, and she didn't cry, but I was devistated!!

I can't believe you've been hitting yourself with it :rofl: She'll do a lot worse than that to herself once she starts waving hard toys around :laugh2: x

Shew, this is true!! Colton smacked himself in the head with our house phone the other day!! :lol:

During Charlies bath tonight I was busily scrubbing his knees, ignoring his pleas for me to stop. He's a boy, they complain about washing and stuff!

Then I realised that what I was trying to remove was actually bruises. :dohh: I'd been hurting his poor little kneeses. :cry:

Awww don't feel bad jun, my mum tried to remove the dirt from my neck by scrubbing
It is a birthmark that shows darker in the sun :lol:

nothing to do with me but i just watched my neighbour lock his car and walk away from it.... then go back to fetch his son!

:rofl:

nothing to do with me but i just watched my neighbour lock his car and walk away from it.... then go back to fetch his son!

:rofl::rofl: i always worry about that especially when she is so quiet and sleeping in the car seat....:dohh:

oh i thot of another! darren has dextrose tablets which are basically glucose to bring your sugar levels up quickly(for wen he has a diabetic fit)

chloe ate 4...

she was hyper as hell for about 3 days!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This is one of my favs I've read off this thread! :D

When Caitlin was about 4 months old I was hanging the washing out and left her on the couch watching TV (she had never rolled over before) and I was outside and heard a thump. I went running in and she started screaming she'd rolled off the couch! :blush:

The she also crawled off the bed head first and had a beauty bruise lol :dohh:

I went to get Charlie out of the car over the weekend and noticed that he has a black eye! :cry: I have NO IDEA how or where he got it. :nope:

Hello, I am new here but just had to share. I have had the not buckling the car seat in and freaking out when we got home and th bumping his head but my worst was locking him in the car along with the keys. I went to the store with my mother in law and she was getting her prescriptions. My Husband called and I had locked the doors but unlocked my door to step outside to talk cuz the baby was asleep in the back seat. I had the door open and wasn't even thinking. Somehow my door relocked and shut just enough to not open again but had a big gap. I started screaming "Oh my god honey I just locked the baby in the car." After 20 min and two men and my husband and many tears my son was free. Now I am not aloud to wait in the car.

I was just letting my mom read some of the confessions on here and she told me one of her own. While I was only hours old still at the hospital she layed me down on a water filled cushion then she sat down on the other side and subsequentily rocketed me off. I would have flew and hit the ground but luckily she caught me just in time. Now hows that for a bad mother.

After school Carly is very overtierd by the time i pick her up, half way home she always sits on the floor arms crossed crying and she wont move.
By this time ella is screaming for a bottle so i really need to get home .. i have to drag her by her arm while she is on the floor ( this is after 20 min trying to ask her nicely , bribe her everything) So i have to push the pram with one hand while dragging a tantruming 3 year old behind me on the floor :blush: she just wont move :(

i feel so bad but i have a very bad back and cant lift her up to save my life.

But to resolve this i have purchased a sling so when i go to pick her up i will chuck carly in the buggy and ella in the sling.. why i thought of this 2 months down the line i dont know :lol:

I could never afford to buy a changer so i've always done her bum on a mat on the table in front of the window.

Yesterday i was changing her bum and she started crying for what i thought was no reason. I've noticed today that she has a little blister on her thumb. The radiator was on :dohh::cry: I really should have bought a changer.

My baby is 2 months old but i got a few confession already,lol
first time i cut his nails, i cut a bit of the top of his thumb off, no blood but i was so worried and sweaty like a pig. He was fast to sleep.
#
Yesterday at 6pm. he was crying so much and i didn't know what's wrong. we ( me n OH ) were taking him for a walk in the pram to calm him down. I bathed him and put nappy on and swaddle him but didn;t work so we went out walking like that, no clothes on

Charlotte had her nap on the carpet today. I put them both into bed and I could hear her singing away and having a little whinge. There was a little bump noise. Nothing major a bit like one of them banging against the wall or side of the cot as they turned over. A bit more whinging and then she went quiet.

An hour later she wakes up and she's wailing away and I thought "someone's not woken up in a very good mood". Went up to get her and opened the door. Bump! A small person laid on the carpet behind the door complete with a bruise on her forehead where she fell out of bed.

Bad mother, bad mother, bad mother, etc...

Charlotte had her nap on the carpet today. I put them both into bed and I could hear her singing away and having a little whinge. There was a little bump noise. Nothing major a bit like one of them banging against the wall or side of the cot as they turned over. A bit more whinging and then she went quiet.

An hour later she wakes up and she's wailing away and I thought "someone's not woken up in a very good mood". Went up to get her and opened the door. Bump! A small person laid on the carpet behind the door complete with a bruise on her forehead where she fell out of bed.

Bad mother, bad mother, bad mother, etc...

Sorry Helen, but :rofl: x

I dropped Caitlyn IN her carseat face first earlier. Had a big red mark on her face for hours.. :dohh:

Seth was "sitting up" (i.e. leaning really far over his legs) earlier, for some reason I went to find the TV remote knowing fine well he can't sit up well and he toppled flat on his face. He had a bit of a shout at me but was fine, I felt awful though

xxx

Couple of nights ago was in the bath with Ruby. Was holding onto her sitting in front of me, but god they are so slippy when their in water, so much that she slipped out of my hands and went face first into the water. Can't believe I nearly drowned my baby!!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->