The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

HOLY CRAP!
I could never do it but i REALLY do understand why some women shake their babies!!
He has Not stopped crying!

This isn't totally bad, but I came back in to the living room yesterday after getting ready for the dentist and I see Jayda chewing on something, turns out it was a elastic band, no idea how she had got it, im guessing my BF because he had a few on his wrist the previous day. I ripped it out of her mouth/hands and she just screamed!

I was bending down to get a blanket out of the dryer while holding LO and I hit the side of his head on the door :( I felt soooo bad but he didn't even cry.

Ollie fell off the bed yesterday face first he was napping today hes has a carpet burn/graze thing on his nose i feel awful one side of thebed is the cot one is thewall and the othet has a cover on it he went literally the only way that wasnt protected xx

Was doing the ironing and Edouard was being fussy because he'd been fighting sleepies for at least an hour. Anyway, he was doing that thing where it sounds like they're 'starting their crying engine' (you know, weh-weh-weh-weh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh). I'm ironing one of his daddy's impossible shirts and I have this plant spritzer with plain water to moisten the shirts... aaaaand I gave him the teensiest spritz in the face :blush:
My inner five year old came out for like ten seconds :blush: The look on his face *omg* so funny: sheer bafflement followed by his head turning red like a cherry tomato and an almighty Weeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh.
Mommy picked us up for a long big cuddle and all was well. Very naughty mommy (oh but it was funny...)

It was a nice day yesterday, adn we walked down to the local carver to meet family for a mothers day meal, half way down the road it got cold and tipped it down, i put the rain cover on chloe but i felt bad as it had been so nice we thought she would have been ok with just her coat on

This was the other night, I was getting LO ready for bed on my bed and picked her up to put her in the cot (next to my bed) and my foot got caught in the bedding and I tripped, I tried to aim so I dropped her into the cot but her foot got caught of the cot bar and I landed on it. She screamed so much but only for a few minutes and then happily went to sleep. I kept checking to see if her foot was ok and it is but I feel so bad about it. I dislocated my toe falling awkwardly trying to make sure she landed safely so I did my best :lol:

I LOVE THIS THREAD! :thumbup:
I fell asleep during a night feed and woke up to find that I had dropped the bottle and it leaked and drenched LO's clothes and he was just sleeping in them.
:coffee:
I was changing his clothes and I had put his clean ones beside him near his head and I hadn't cut my nails in awhile and I guess I hit his forehead and he had a pretty nice scratch on his forehead I cried. :cry:

We have a small oil filled radiator in our kitchen for cold nights, and it hadn't been plugged in for weeks.

I walked back in to find Alfie sucking one of the prongs of the plug :blush:

I brought Dylan in to meet my work colleagues today and on the way home I popped in to Macdonalds for a late lunch. As I was ordering I was debating whether to ask for the food in a bag rather than on a tray as I know just how clumsy I am. I didn't and the tray tipped slightly and the drink container slid off and fell into Dylan's pram sideways and landed right on his face as he slept. God knows how the lid never came off, some drink did come out and splashed behind him and on top of his jacket hood. He had some dripping off his nose though and he woke with a massive fright and went really red as if about to scream. He looked really peed off down but he just fell back to sleep leaving me mortified and embarrased. The pram hood was up so I don't think anyone noticed. I felt terrible and couldn't eat anything. The thing is I don't usually eat Macdonalds but didn't fancy a sandwich.

Sometimes at night I don't change Brayden's diaper because I'm tired, then when I wake up in the morning his clothes are drenched with pee. :nope:

Sometimes at night I don't change Brayden's diaper because I'm tired, then when I wake up in the morning his clothes are drenched with pee. :nope:

I only ever change Clara's diaper in the middle of the night if she fully wakes up, not just enough for a quick feed and then back down. This morning she had leaked a little on one side, but usually she just has what we refer to as "balloon pants" in the morning.:haha:

i was changing chloe's bottom on out bed this morning once we got up and as i went to pull her back up the bed as she was wriggling down we both kinda slipped and her head hit the metal bar where the materas goes i think it only caught it as she didnt make a sound but i felt awful

I have a crumbly bit of wall in my sitting room at the bottom of the stairs. I caught harrison picking at the wall and eating the grit :sick:

During the day I take a nap and if someone's asks why I'm tired I use the "baby had me up all night" line. When really he has been sleeping through the night for weeks now. The real reason is because I stay up late talking to friends on the computer. :nope:
When I was still breastfeeding I usually got my IPod out to make sure I stayed awake and numerous times I'd doze off (even sometimes when I was wide awake) I'd drop it straight on his face. :cry:

Was taking LO out of his cot to give him a dream feed last night and I managed to bump his head on the cot edge. Needless to say, it was not a dream feed!

I only ever change Clara's diaper in the middle of the night if she fully wakes up, not just enough for a quick feed and then back down. This morning she had leaked a little on one side, but usually she just has what we refer to as "balloon pants" in the morning.:haha:

this makes me feel so much better.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->