The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

OMG my OH was just sitting on the floor and LO was in his baby walker - i was playing with a hacky sack and decided to try and throw it to see if i could hit my OH with it :haha: WELL instead it went in the totally wrong direction and hit my LO in the side of his head :cry:

OMG my OH was just sitting on the floor and LO was in his baby walker - i was playing with a hacky sack and decided to try and throw it to see if i could hit my OH with it :haha: WELL instead it went in the totally wrong direction and hit my LO in the side of his head :cry:

Aww bless him, what did he think? did he give you one of his looks?

Aww bless him, what did he think? did he give you one of his looks?

who Zacoiya ? he just looked at me then carried on playing lol so wernt that bothered i guess

LO went very quiet today, half hidden around the side of the sofa. I went to see what she had found (thinking it was probably the remote) and found her gently stroking and cooing at an extension cable! Her little fingers were VERY close to the holes - aargh! I had forgotten it was there :(.

No risk whatsoever. Sockets and extension cables have their own built in safery mechanism:hugs:

If at 7 months your child has the manual dexterity and intelligence to take 2 long thin pointy metal objects (fingers aren't long enough and are the wrong shape) and stick them, at the same time, in the correct two holes, you need to A) take them off to Mensa to be tested and B) stop leaving long thin pointy metal things lying around:haha:

:rofl:

The one time I am actually glad LO is not a genius! Hooray for moderately intelligent babies :happydance:

Seriously though - no danger? Not even when serious amounts of drool involved?

:rofl: So not just my daughter that likes to stroke cables.. good! lol!!

My lo is a cable lover also bit scary when you see them inching towards them xx

what is with the cable loving? She has loved them since she could get her hands on them!

Clara loves the cables to my laptop. But, her most favourite thing in the world is our printer. It doesn't matter how well I block off the area, she finds a way to get to the printer.

I left chloe playing in the living room, sittign up shes normalyl fine can sit for 30-40mins or more on her own, i literally went in to make a cup of tea and next thing i hear her crying and she had fallen over and her her head on the floor, after a little cuddle she was fine. But i didnt want to have here with me why making the cuppa as she grabs for the cup and i dont want her gettign burt.

I accidentally nicked the tip of my babies finger when cutting his nails. I felt so bad I think I cried more than him.

I ignored libby at 5am as she sounded likeshe was just playing in her cot then i heard a big crash and a scream and she had managed to pull the lead to her moniter from the outside of her cot and the angelcare moniter had fallen on her.. note to self, little hands get through holes in side of cot!

I dropped Arch in the bath on tuesday night, he banged his head on the bath then the bath handle. I also head butted him when i was half asleep because he rolled onto my pillow with out me realising. Oh i felt so guilty :( xx

I left chloe playing in the living room, sittign up shes normalyl fine can sit for 30-40mins or more on her own, i literally went in to make a cup of tea and next thing i hear her crying and she had fallen over and her her head on the floor, after a little cuddle she was fine. But i didnt want to have here with me why making the cuppa as she grabs for the cup and i dont want her gettign burt.

dony worry hun i did the same thing as zacoiya sits up for this long too but other day i got a bit too carried away with trusting he would stay sitting - and i put him on the floor a little too quickily and he fell straight backwards and banged his head - i gave him big cuddle and he stopped crying and then OH came in started mardying him and he dropped his bottom lip and started crying again :haha:

I was napping with Zoe earlier this morning and had a dream that she was on the floor looking up at me, all swaddled, and she had a spider on her face and I didn't do anything! I said "ha ha". ????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I was carrying chloe upstairs to put her to bed and i banged her head on the door frame by accident :( she cried really badly i felt awful

I poked my baby in the eye during our night feed last night, and she already has a blocked tear duct :cry:

i had another hacki sack incident today except this time it was a toilet roll

i gotta stop throwing things at my OH

Definitely having a bad mummy day. Today I was mostly "shouty mummy" Abby slapped me in temper today and I made her say sorry. Then she did it again when I asked her what she was sorry for. What followed was two hours of her going from smiling at me to crying hysterically as I was trying to get her to say sorry again. I was quite calm about it but every so often I would lose my temper and shout and bawl at her, but I wouldn't give in til she said sorry. She never did and eventually went for a nap that she claimed she didn't want and she slept for 3 hours. She shot me a really shitty look when I went to get her and when I asked her to give me a kiss (as I always do when she gets up) she kicked off again and cried heaps - she obviously hadn't forgiven me for being shouty mummy. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong or what she wanted. Daddy came home and she was swiftly handed over!!

I really have to learn how not to get angry in those situations!!!

i gotta stop throwing things at my OH

:haha::haha::haha:

I left LO in her cot after she had woken from her nap (she was havin a winge) for 5 mins so i could finish my tea!

I have my first confession :( I had my little guy on the change table when he decided to spit up so I reach for a tissue, and went to wipe it up but ended up scratching his face. My nails grow like crazy ever since I had him. He started screaming and I started crying. I scraped the surface but it kept bleeding so I just put pressure on it for awhile. I got him calmed down and now he is sleeping in his swing. But I keep looking over at him and see his scratch on his face and I feel so crappy. I know that he scratches his own face, but this is worse than those. I hope it heals fast and doesn't leave a scar. I feel like such a bad Mommy :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->