The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

^^ :haha:

I was playing row row row your boat with libby and she was laughing and pulling her excited face so I started laughing too and she fell forward and hit her forehead on my tooth :( it was quite hard and she didnt even flinch!

Millie done a usual trick of pooing in the bath but she made so much noise and was really concentrating I couldn't help but laugh at her and take a picture x

We had a problem with keeping our balance yesterday! :dohh:
Yesterday, Brayden and I went to a meeting in Enola and we had to take this little van. Welll, I had to try to get the base to his carseat in and it was so cramped, when I was kneeling on the base I lost my balance and fell on top of him and he started crying :nope:
Then that night I went to pick him up at like 1am and sorta fell onto my bed and he started crying and I was like all groggy and didn't even know what to do. :coffee:

Millie done a usual trick of pooing in the bath but she made so much noise and was really concentrating I couldn't help but laugh at her and take a picture x

:haha: My sister did that in the bath one time, and when she saw it floating she FREAKED out and was terrified to take baths for 2-3 months after that. :rofl: Poor thing.

LO went very quiet today, half hidden around the side of the sofa. I went to see what she had found (thinking it was probably the remote) and found her gently stroking and cooing at an extension cable! Her little fingers were VERY close to the holes - aargh! I had forgotten it was there :(.

LO went very quiet today, half hidden around the side of the sofa. I went to see what she had found (thinking it was probably the remote) and found her gently stroking and cooing at an extension cable! Her little fingers were VERY close to the holes - aargh! I had forgotten it was there :(.

No risk whatsoever. Sockets and extension cables have their own built in safery mechanism:hugs:

If at 7 months your child has the manual dexterity and intelligence to take 2 long thin pointy metal objects (fingers aren't long enough and are the wrong shape) and stick them, at the same time, in the correct two holes, you need to A) take them off to Mensa to be tested and B) stop leaving long thin pointy metal things lying around:haha:

During the day I take a nap and if someone's asks why I'm tired I use the "baby had me up all night" line. When really he has been sleeping through the night for weeks now. The real reason is because I stay up late talking to friends on the computer. :nope:
When I was still breastfeeding I usually got my IPod out to make sure I stayed awake and numerous times I'd doze off (even sometimes when I was wide awake) I'd drop it straight on his face. :cry:

This. Infact, did it this morning. Elijah went to sleep on time, I stayed up til five am.... Blamed him, when my dad asked why I was tired. :blush: :haha:

Libby woulldnt have a nap yesterday but was so tired and after a large sunday roast me and oh needed a lie down to so we all went up to bed, I cuddled her in and we drifted off, and hour later we woke to her screaming and I had been lying on her arm and deaded her arm she was so inconsolable but started telling me off with her little err errr errrr shout! Not only did I hurt her arm, Iv tought her to be bad tempered too :haha:

LO fell off the bed :cry:
I feel so bad. She started crawling 2 days ago so I'm used to her rolling and always wake up when she moves but she's so sneaky now. She's fine now but I feel terrible, I've put a side rail up now though.

Yesterday not only did harrison fall off the bed, he fell out his pushchair :dohh: he wasnt strapped in coz we were just in the kitchen and i was cooking, he was quite happy playing with some wooden spoons, next thing i know hes tried crawling out the pushchair and fell on his head. Iv never felt so bad!

Yesterday LO was standing up playing with his toy and i let go for a sec to grab my cell and he started to fall and i couldnt catch him in time and he ended up smacking his head on thefloor.. but tbh he was more concerned that he was not near his toy any more cos i picked him up hugged him kissed his little head and appologiesed 50billion times an than he just wanted his toy. i think i was more shook up over it than him :(

Today, LO was REALLY fussy and I didn't feel well (no excuse I know) nothing worked and we were both crying and I yelled at him, my 4 month old son.. I said "Brayden! PLEASE shut up for like 5 minutes!" it must have scared him because he stopped crying for a few seconds then started screaming some more. :cry:

Today, LO was REALLY fussy and I didn't feel well (no excuse I know) nothing worked and we were both crying and I yelled at him, my 4 month old son.. I said "Brayden! PLEASE shut up for like 5 minutes!" it must have scared him because he stopped crying for a few seconds then started screaming some more. :cry:

:hugs:Awww hun, don't beat yourself up. Many of us have been there. I know I'm not alone in admitting that there's been a couple times that I've been so frustrated that I've asked Clara what the f*** she wants from me.

:hugs:Awww hun, don't beat yourself up. Many of us have been there. I know I'm not alone in admitting that there's been a couple times that I've been so frustrated that I've asked Clara what the f*** she wants from me.

I guess I could make a giggle from it, when I yelled I said please shutup, then in a calm voice I was just like "I'd appreciate if you'd shut the f^$# up now" with a smile :dohh: :blush:

I guess I could make a giggle from it, when I yelled I said please shutup, then in a calm voice I was just like "I'd appreciate if you'd shut the f^$# up now" with a smile :dohh: :blush:
I used to do this, it really helped! Nice calm sing song "I'm so f**king angry why don't you shut the f**k up":haha:

(And why do we never learn that losing our temper and shouting just makes it worse:dohh:)

I used to do this, it really helped! Nice calm sing song "I'm so f**king angry why don't you shut the f**k up":haha:

(And why do we never learn that losing our temper and shouting just makes it worse:dohh:)

:haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i bumped franks head today :(

he has an activity station thats in the corner of my bay window and theres a dado rail going round the room and its a really sticky out corner as it meets the window, i went to put him in but there was a toy in the seat so put him on my hip and lent down to move it and i heard a bosh and he screamed. :( he stopped crying after a cuddle but i felt so bad and he has a little red mark.

aww bex dont worry :hugs: I was changing libby's nappy today and I have a pile of nursing books on the settee her new trick is to launch herself back pushing down and up with her feet and all of a sudden she started screaming I didnt know what was wrong but she was so upset so I gave her cuddles and put her bk down to finish then she started screaming again and I realised she had been hitting her head on the corner of the most mahoosive hardback pediatric book you can find! I felt so bad and she had about 3 red marks xx

chloe does a similar thing she pushes herself back whern im changing her nappy on sofa she lauched herself so quickly once i had to grab her by the legs to stop her falling on her head :dohh:

Lots of bad Mummies today ;-)

Macy was very whingy today and at 5.30 I ran out of games to play so I plonked her in front of teletubbies for a whole hour until bathtime!!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->