The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I have my first confession :cry:

Was putting Ryan in his door bouncer and before I could fasten the strap around him he got excited, started boucing and slipped out the side onto the floor. I don't think he banged his head as he slipped out but the shock of it made him cry his little eyes out :cry:

He still wanted to go in his bouncer though and was very excited to bounce around :haha:

I have my first confession :cry:

Was putting Ryan in his door bouncer and before I could fasten the strap around him he got excited, started boucing and slipped out the side onto the floor. I don't think he banged his head as he slipped out but the shock of it made him cry his little eyes out :cry:

He still wanted to go in his bouncer though and was very excited to bounce around :haha:

At least there's no doubt in your mind he absolutely adores jumping? ;)

Eh, mine is more of an idiot moment. I usually nurse LO to sleep, though sometimes he just crashes with me holding his hand.... Anyways; I was nursing him and he fell asleep, but not long after, he woke up again. Stupid me should've known it was a gas bubble and burped him, but instead I offered boob again to help him back to sleep. He took a few sips, unlatched, and projectile vomited on himself and me! :cry: He was fine, and got the burp up... Infact, no crying and he wanted to nurse again after a minute or two... But I felt like a total idiot for causing him to vomit! :dohh: :cry:

Ok so here my "I feel really bad" confession.

Ava is 8 months old and is refusing to eat anything other then her bottles. So for lunch today I just made myself chicken fingers and Ava again refused her food so i put half a breaded chicken finger on her tray and 10 minutes later its gone. This will not become a habit, but im just happy she ate something.

1 chicken finger really isn't the end of the world hun, don't beat yourself up over it. I've given Molly chips before now because she wouldn't touch anything, you're normal. The main thing is, did she enjoy it without ketchup ;)?

1 chicken finger really isn't the end of the world hun, don't beat yourself up over it. I've given Molly chips before now because she wouldn't touch anything, you're normal. The main thing is, did she enjoy it without ketchup ;)?

Awe well thanks. Its just been 2 weeks without her wanting to eat anything. She did love it though and without ketchup lol.

Super gross alert...

Carter ate cat throw up!!!:sick: I don't know how I missed it. It wasn't there when I let the dog in a half hour earlier and I never heard the wretching. Carter was over there playing and Oh walked by and said "did one of the animals throw up?", then right away he said "I think he ate some of it". So I said "smell his breath" and oh did and while trying not to throw up himself said "he did". I feel pretty crappy about it, but I feel worse that I don't want to kiss him.

:hugs: hun

Chloe banged her head on the pole thing at the park today. i took her and 2 of my nephews there and my 2 year old nephew wnated to go down it but i had to put him on my hip to let him he too small to do it on my own and as i was going to uput him on the oppostive hip to chloe i must have bumped chlopes head on the pole and she cried really badly :(

We bought harrison a bubble machine thing from the ELC at the weekend but i didnt want to pay £5 for the bubble mixture so i made some using washing up liquid.
Today i stuck it on to distract him for 2mins while i made his bedtime bottle, i came back in to him standing right in front of it with the bubbles blowing right into his face, i pulled him away and his eyes were red and tears streaming down his face. I tried to rinse his eyes out and he calmed down but im worried iv caused him damage to his eyes :cry:
They were streaming for ages and his face went red :cry:
Im such a bad mummy, i feel sick thinking about it.

Oops! Elizabeth is getting to the point where she moves ALL the time. She's scooting along the floor, wiggling like crazy in your arms, etc. I've mentioned several times that she was going to jump out of my arms eventually. I was SO joking.......but she did it.

I was burping her and she shot up and sideways and fell out of my arms before I could react. Thankfully she landed on my bed...and just laid there and blinked at me.

I felt so bad though!

Super gross alert...

Carter ate cat throw up!!!:sick: I don't know how I missed it. It wasn't there when I let the dog in a half hour earlier and I never heard the wretching. Carter was over there playing and Oh walked by and said "did one of the animals throw up?", then right away he said "I think he ate some of it". So I said "smell his breath" and oh did and while trying not to throw up himself said "he did". I feel pretty crappy about it, but I feel worse that I don't want to kiss him.

Bless, that is hilarious xx

LO decided to race towards the plug and when I grabbed her I scratched her face with my nail, now she's got a really red cheek

Oops! Elizabeth is getting to the point where she moves ALL the time. She's scooting along the floor, wiggling like crazy in your arms, etc. I've mentioned several times that she was going to jump out of my arms eventually. I was SO joking.......but she did it.

I was burping her and she shot up and sideways and fell out of my arms before I could react. Thankfully she landed on my bed...and just laid there and blinked at me.

I felt so bad though!

My LO has been throwing herself backwards when I try to burp her on my lap - once she bonked her head on the corner of the laptop and another time she almost did a backflip off the boppy cushion onto my bed - poor wee thing, I should have learned by now!

Oh dear! I was getting dressed this morning and LO was on my bed watching. Managed to get into my size 10 jeans and walked into the spare room to look in the full length mirror, I was quite shocked that I could fit into them so was looking for a while. Went back into my room and LO was hanging half off the bed, holding on for dear life, sucking his dummy as though his life depended on it. Won't be leaving him on my bed again xx

You know those toys where there are coloured blocks in a frame which you hammer down then turn over and repeat? I was hammering one down (great hobby, relieves stress!) and it wouldn't go down. So I hit it harder, and harder. Lo yelped - her foot was underneath! BAD MUMMY!

Oh dear! I was getting dressed this morning and LO was on my bed watching. Managed to get into my size 10 jeans and walked into the spare room to look in the full length mirror, I was quite shocked that I could fit into them so was looking for a while. Went back into my room and LO was hanging half off the bed, holding on for dear life, sucking his dummy as though his life depended on it. Won't be leaving him on my bed again xx

Scary and funny at the same time lol! Congrats on your weight loss.

urgh i feel terrible, paige had an incident that should never have happened!! im soo stupid! She was in her bumbo on the bench while i was making tea, only OH hadnt put the tray on and she saw something on the floor leaned forwards and fell off then bench face first on to the tiled floor!!! most horrible sound her dead weight hitting the floor :cry:
bad mummy award definatly goes to me for letting her sot on the bench with no tray on the bumbo, doh!

urgh i feel terrible, paige had an incident that should never have happened!! im soo stupid! She was in her bumbo on the bench while i was making tea, only OH hadnt put the tray on and she saw something on the floor leaned forwards and fell off then bench face first on to the tiled floor!!! most horrible sound her dead weight hitting the floor :cry:
bad mummy award definatly goes to me for letting her sot on the bench with no tray on the bumbo, doh!

Hugs xx

Big hugs hun :hugs: xxx

Hugs :hugs: is she ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->