The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

i'm currently letting my baby watch eastenders :blush:, just need a break and he's loving it! (can I just add we don't make it a habit :haha:)

Abby was a big 'stenders fan. She would say "dooooooot" whenever Dot Cotton came on the screen. I tended to catch up on it during feeds and stuff.

love it! family were worried his first word might be 'rikkkay' :haha:. x

Was buckling Lily into her carseat earlier and couldn't figure out why the buckle wouldn't close.

Her finger was in the way :dohh:

She cried for about 30 seconds, brave girl, and I got to do my first 'Mammy will kiss it better!'

Molly got a ball pit for her birthday. She was throwing balls out of it, so I threw them back in, although I hit her with one. It's ok though, hubby did exactly the same :dohh: God we're good parents, and on her birthday too :rofl:

Molly got a ball pit for her birthday. She was throwing balls out of it, so I threw them back in, although I hit her with one. It's ok though, hubby did exactly the same :dohh: God we're good parents, and on her birthday too :rofl:

LOLing at this xx

She just looked at us to say 'seriously... I'm stuck with you two!' Bad Mummy and Daddy..

I fell asleep while nursing Joemy in bed and when I snapped awake she had rolled off me and was almost completely face down on the pillow! She is fine, but it scared me. I didn't even know babies this age could roll!

I was putting Flynn in the car this morning to Gondi our first mummy and baby group and while adjusting his blanket I accidentally smacked him in the face, he just looked at me and didn't really react so I just said oops and pretended nothing had happened!
When we got to baby group I realised I'd strapped tha car seat in a bit wrong.
In my defence it's all new and it was our first trip out alone... (he's only 8 days..)

I tried to take a picture of LO as I was standing over him. I dropped the phone right on his head. He didn't cry...but I sure did. =(

Wondering why LO was so quiet in his moses basket i checked up on him only to find that he had un-swaddled himself and had the swaddling blanket over his nose and was sucking it lol i was like "ahh omg!" lol he was ok but it is really scarey cuz of all the magazines scare mongering you about SID. x

i have two children harrison 2 oliver 6 months.

Ollie was lay on the floor and harrison fell on his arm we spent all night in A&E ollie had to be x-rayed and everythin i was heart broken!

Cutting DD nails last night... a little too quick.. I cut a tiny bit of the tip of her finger off.. EEK!!
It didn't bleed for long thankfully but she has never screamed so much before, I felt so bad.. and still do.
It's the first time she's ever felt pain like this before... and it's all because of ME!
Poor baby :(

Cutting DD nails last night... a little too quick.. I cut a tiny bit of the tip of her finger off.. EEK!!
It didn't bleed for long thankfully but she has never screamed so much before, I felt so bad.. and still do.
It's the first time she's ever felt pain like this before... and it's all because of ME!
Poor baby :(

I did that when my LO was about a month old...she screamed and screamed and didn't want me but calmed down when OH picked her up. :(

:cry:

I was clipping Aria into her pram after a lovely day at a BBQ with friends. She suddenly started screaming and I couldnt work out why. Then I noticed that I had managed to catch her skin in between the clips. It actually clipped with her skin inside it! :cry:

Oh I have never felt so guilty in my life. She had a blood blister for days and now has a wee bruise. She stopped crying after about 5 minutes and feel asleep but I felt so awful!

xxx

:( :( I fed Elizabeth, burped her, and laid her on the floor to play. I walked away, came back and she was choking on a mouthful of formula. I flipped her upside down, thumped her back...she had a red handprint on her back for forever...... :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->