The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

LO has been constantly farting for the past 3 days (the sort of fart that smells like scrambled egg and lingers for ages) and hadnt poo'd in a while...he was sat in his baby bouncer and the fart lingered and lingered and lingered....after a 100 times of checking if he had poo'd i had given up but the fart was still lingering so i checked and he was practically up to his arm pits in poo...he was just sat there sucking his wrist lol really quietly watching the jeremy kyle show lol poor babe...took the nappy off and went threw half a packet of wipes ...ooops x

:rofl: ah well, least he didn't seem too bothered... :haha: x

lol i know but i wish he had let me know cuz he was a little pink on his bum :(
i smeared a load of nappy cream on and then knelt on the tube and sqeezed half the tube into the carpet "doh" xxx

Well today we were in the paddling pool cus the waether was so nice but once we came back in i let Lily toddle around in just a vest anyway just i was putting a nappy on my 10 year old brother comes in to tell me that Lily has pooed on his jumper me, my dad and his OH all laughed and thought he was joking but oh no he wasn't right in the corner behind the sofa Lily had done the biggest sloppiest poo all over my brothers brand new unworn hoodie! Teaches him to leave his stuff around and me to not leave her nappyless!

This is what I get for being such a klutz. I was sitting on the swing with my little Cy and we both fell backwards! Poor thing got his little face scratched up while momma got a concussion =(. I am so glad that I somewhat broke his fall though!

this is what i get for being such a klutz. I was sitting on the swing with my little cy and we both fell backwards! Poor thing got his little face scratched up while momma got a concussion =(. I am so glad that i somewhat broke his fall though!

phew!!!

Logan just did the worst nappy, I took his trousers off and some poop fell on the floor, so I took his up to the bathroom and stuck him in the bath to change him as it was EVERYWHERE.

As soon as I took his nappy off his hand went down to his willy and he found a lump of poop, it went straight into his mouth, OMG, I still feel sick now. :dohh: Fortunately it did not taste so nice, so he spat it out.

Not even 8am and we are already on our 2nd change of clothes!!

I love this thread! As a first time mum reading this is preparing me for what's to come! I think this thread should be compulsory reading for all new mum's!

This was my first "Bad mum" moment....

When my LO was 5 weeks old, I put her up on my shoulder to wind her when she let out a wimper. I thought she had a painful bit of wind so I hugged her closer and rubbed her back a bit harder to try to get it out. The more I rubbed the more the screamed and I was thinking "wow! this it some nasty wind my poor baby has here"
It was only when I turned her around that I noticed that she had a couple of nasty looking scratches on her leg from the stupid, decorative buttons on my blouse! The more I was winding her, the more it must have hurt her, poor thing.
I felt so guilty that I cut the buttons off!

We spent today at a family party, LO was miserable all day and couldn't settle for a sleep/ didn't feed for long and when we left we had to go to the supermarket. By the time we got home she was frantic and screaming bloody murder! I felt so guilty!

My not mother yet, but I sometimes look after my sister's son Alex his 4, so last week I took him to the mall with me, I had to do some shopping.
When we get there I had to go the bathroom really bad, so I want to the bathroom and I took him in the stall with me. I turned my back on him to put toilet paper on the seat, turned around and he was gone!! I run out of the bathroom yelling for him! I looked around everywhere, it wasn't a big mall, but I can't find him, so I told the security guard's and they want on a search for him! I was so scared, I was thinking someone took him!! I was crying :sad2: And then I heard him, so I turn around and one of the security guard's had found him!! I was soo happy he was ok! :cloud9:I asked where did you found him, and the security guard told me he was in the BATHROOM!! I felt so stupid! :blush: I didn't look in the bathroom!!

Oh gosh, I'm such a bad mummy! We had just got home and LO was crying so I was getting things ready to feed her, (getting the windows open, going to the loo, getting myself a drink.) She was crying lots so I got her out of her car seat and then rested her on the sofa on some pillows. I then reached into my bag to find my phone and next thing I know she's flying through the air, bounced off a fabric toy box next to the sofa and landed with a bang on the floor. She shouted louder than I'd ever heard. I gave her a cuddle and she quickly calmed down, a red mark on her leg and the side of her head. She's had a feed and is sleeping. I feel soooo bad. She seems ok but keep checking her. I can't believe it. I can't be the only mum to do this but I feel so stupid!

Last night LO kept waking and it was 12am and I was just doing dishes :blush:
So I put him on my bed and put a massive wall of blankets up, I forgot I'd put him on there and sat down and heard a loud *thump* followed by screaming :cry::cry: he hadn't worked his way over the blankets but down to the very bottom of the bed and around them :cry::cry: he screamed so loud my heart was in my stomach. that was the first time it's happened his whole life! :nope:

:hugs:

This morning I was so tired...haven't been sleeping well. Got up, fed baby, put her in her swing, and laid down on the couch to sleep a little longer.

I was feeding j in the car, and lifted her to change breasts, and bumped her head on the car roof... :blush:

Chloe was crawlign round the bed and i said to her your getting to close to the edge and went to grab her and she fell off :dohh:

i was making my LO breakfast this morning and she follows me out to the kitchen as she is commando crawling.

she happily babling away and im joining in , not really watching :blush:, then i hear my dog sat next to me giving me a worrying whine so i look down and LO is eating the dogs dried food :dohh:

i quickly took it out of her mouth before she could swallow anything.

well at least she'll have nice shiny hair! :blush::haha:

:rofl: I used to eat KittyKat as a child and I do have nice hair ;) haha!!

Last night, LO woke up at 2am for a feed. He peed his diaper halfway through the bottle but was falling asleep. I waited till 7am to change his diaper because I didn't wanna wake him up and have to stay awake for another hour in the early mornings.

i was making my LO breakfast this morning and she follows me out to the kitchen as she is commando crawling.

she happily babling away and im joining in , not really watching :blush:, then i hear my dog sat next to me giving me a worrying whine so i look down and LO is eating the dogs dried food :dohh:

i quickly took it out of her mouth before she could swallow anything.

well at least she'll have nice shiny hair! :blush::haha:

Clara has eaten her fair share of cat kibble already. She does have nice hair too!:rofl:

Last night, LO woke up at 2am for a feed. He peed his diaper halfway through the bottle but was falling asleep. I waited till 7am to change his diaper because I didn't wanna wake him up and have to stay awake for another hour in the early mornings.

Unless it's a poopy diaper, or bulging with wetness, I never change Clara's diaper when she's asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->