The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

My LO ate a dog biscuit this morning too.

I caught her at the dogs dish, took her away and played for ages then noticed she was chewing, checked her mouth and there was only half a dog biscuit left. Oh well! xx

Chloe some how got hold of a coathanger, and tehe hanging bit thats metal and she put it in her mouth i didnt realise until she cried and i looked and her mouth was bleeding, there was a tiny cut on the inside of her lip i felt awful

Because I'm terrified of cutting LO's nails, he decided to dig his nail into the side of his face and make himself bleed. =(

I'm such a jerk.

My mom tells me to bite my baby's nails? I'm scared to cut them too...

I'll cut them when he is in dead sleep but sometimes I forget or I'll cut them and they will be sharp on the edge so I have to file them down and by that time, LO is up and yelling at me.

I wouldn't wanna bit them. They are too small!!!

Last night, LO woke up at 2am for a feed. He peed his diaper halfway through the bottle but was falling asleep. I waited till 7am to change his diaper because I didn't wanna wake him up and have to stay awake for another hour in the early mornings.

Is that a bad thing then? I don't change LOs nappy at night.

Well now that I've posted and some of you ladies do it, I don't feel bad about it anymore. lol. I just can't imagine myself with pee on me and it not being cleaned up is...uuurrggghhhhh.

Because I'm terrified of cutting LO's nails, he decided to dig his nail into the side of his face and make himself bleed. =(

I'm such a jerk.

I was the same. So scared to cut them. One day I decided I would bite them. Then I did one slightly too short, it didn't bleed or bother him and I was too scared to do it again! :haha: Now I just snip them with scissors. Still HATE doing it.

I always bite chloe she wont let me near then with sissocrs she somehow seems to know even if shes sleeping,however she lets me bite then when shes breastfeeding

I let him watch all the tv he wants while I cut his nails. It's been working pretty well til this week. :\

My bad mommy moment of the week: LO did some great poop while he was feeding, and was thisclose to ignoring it and taking him to my in laws first in the hopes that someone else will want to change him (and hey, I save a diaper space in the diaper pail). I would've probably done it too if he didn't look at me with these wtf pleading eyes while I strapped him into the carseat.

I told myself off all the way up the stairs to change him.

i cant bite LO's nails...i had my brace taken off a good few years ago giving me a gap in my teeth (i bite into a ham sandwich & leave the ham & just take the bread lol) so i have to cut LO's x

I definitely dropped a clanger today :cry:

We were driving back from holiday. When we stopped at the service station, i realised that the back seat wasnt fixed in place so i had to empty the boot to fix it. I was so freaked about the seat I got really stressed and forgot to fasten her seat belt. She was fastened into the car seat but the car seat wasnt fastened it.

I then drove for 2 hours down the motowary. Excuse the language, but OH SH*T. I cant even think about what might have happened.

Lo got sunburn oh i felt so awful. it looked like it was gunna rain so didnt think of cream went out and theres the sun bright as day nowhere near a shop, i tried to keep him shaded as much as possible but he caught it a little oh i felt awful.

Oh don't feel bad hun, slap a bit of Sudocream on and it'll be gone by the morning. Remember the skin always looks pinker because it has very little pigmentation in it at this age.

LO was crying today even though I did everything to help (fed, diaper change, bath, bouncy chair, walking, etc) and I have not had more than an hour of sleep in a row for the last 2 days and she finally seemed to fall asleep so I laid down. Just as I had taken my glasses off and was falling asleep myself she started wailing again. I was so tired and frustrated I went into the living room and screamed as loud as I could out of frustration. When I went back to her bed she was not crying anymore and very wide-eyed and scared looking. she had heard me screaming and it had scared her! I feel so bad that now that she will be scared of me! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->