The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Happy new year ladies! This is going to be a great year. We will all get pregnant - I KNOW IT!

Happy new year everyone!!!!!

Ok, here is my situation.... On day 31, last month cycle was 27 days, 3 cycles before that were 30days. Last night me and hubby were having some fun.....if u know what I mean ;) and I had some bleeding so thought the witch had arrived. Woke up this morning and my pad was completely clean and had no other bleeding since and no cramping. My boobs hurt, but they usually do before I am due on but pain usually goes away the day I come on.
So do u think the witch is playing games or could the bleeding be something else?
X

Yes, 2012 is definitely our year!! :hugs:

Chat....:test: Sounds very promising!

I had a nice temp spike today, finally!!:happydance: If I put in a fake temp for tomorrow it's saying I ovulated cd 22, which I think is 1 or 2 days later then I really did. :shrug:

How is everyone??? Been soooo quiet on this thread. I miss you all!! :hugs:

Sorry I've been scarce. I've been spending a lot of my time on the dealing with azoospermia thread and just dealing with this new diagnosis as a couple. It is really hard to get excited about TTC when we have this roadblock to deal with before we can even do anything to try again.

Pretty sure I ovulated early this month too...figures. I tried calling the fertility center to make an appointment today and they told me they don't take our insurance. But, hubby had both SA's done there and we're both on his insurance so that didn't make sense. The receptionist did end up calling me back but by the time I got off work their office was closed. She said she had more info on our insurance so we'll see. We're most likely headed towards a string of tests for hubby now to see if there is any chance of getting sperm from him. It is really frustrating after all the time I've spent going through tests and now we have to do a bunch more for him.

How are things with you Lisa? Glad the Clomid seems to have worked!

Oh girls I'm SO SICK of crying over this TTC nonsense. My closest friend at work today told me she's 7 weeks pregnant. She knows (most of) what I've been though, and I don't think she was going to tell me, but I was telling her how a teacher was asking if either of us were yet (it's become a "thing" at work, because her and I got married 2 weeks apart, blah blah) and she got all red and just blurted it out. Best part?! She stopped bcp 2 months ago, meanwhile I'm going on month 15. I feel so bad, I don't even know what I said, but I know I didn't really act all that happy. I apologized later. Obviously I am, but I was so shocked and it was really hard to hear. We share an office, and sat there for the last 45 minutes of the day not talking, she could tell I was upset and didn't even know what to say to me. I kept tearing up and had to hold back the tears. UGH. I'm so upset. And feel so friggin guilty for my reaction. And can't stop crying. :cry:

Aww... she will understand. Maybe send her an email Monday morning? Let her know that you are very excited for her and that the only reason you are upset is just because of how long and hard this has been for you? Maybe let her know that you can't wait to hear all about it, but right now you just need a few days to sort your own feelings out?

I am sure she will completely understand! :)

Feel better!

I gave her a quick hug later and apologized, but still didn't really talk to her, i couldnt without crying. :dohh: Then I texted her when I got home saying sorry again. She really does seem fine, I'm sure she is, I just feel bad. She said she knows I've had a bumpy road so far and it's ok, and that she hopes my time is soon too. Sigh what a day!

Im sorry lisa. I know its tough, three people at work are expecting and i just thought UGH!

But clomid is working for you so keep positive!

Yes Mk8, true!! It is working...amazingly enough! :haha: My chart is driving me crazy this month...up, down, up, down!!!! :wacko:

Lisa - I know what you're going through. Knowing our journey is going to be even longer than expected now, I had to excuse myself several times during our family holiday stuff because someone asked when we would have kids or the babies were around. It is perfectly fine to take a little time in order to grieve a little and then address the the news later. This journey is not easy and it is really rough on our emotions.

Don't worry about your chart going up and down a bit. As long as it is over the coverline you're fine.

Thanks Rae. I never thought I'd be "one of those girls" who gets these types of feelings, but here I am! :dohh: I'm feeling better today. I had texted her last night and apologized again (I had apologized at work too, a little bit later). I just texted her now asking when she found out and to fill me in on the details. I really am happy for her, just definitely had to digest the info, and almost wish she had told me through text or something. I'm not good at lying or being fake, so as terrible as it was I couldn't act too happy in that moment. She seems to understand though, so it's all good.

Hey Lisa- any symptoms at all? I am on CD23 so around 9DPO I think. Boobs hurt and getting more CM...which usually means that cow AF is about to arrive. HMPF. I know I need to stay positive but its so hard.

Rae- hope you are feeling better and have managed to get some useful info on the other threads you are checking out. What's your next plan of action?

Hope everybody else is doing well.

x

OMG I didn't realize how close we are in DPO! WOOHOO!!! FF says I'm 7dpo, I think I'm 9 or 10 dpo. I'll use FF's dpo though.

I can tell you my imaginary symptoms if you'd like?? Haha...

- Been crampy on and off since ov. Guessing that's a Clomid thing. Sometimes they're like hot and burning, other times just dull and annoying.
- Boobs have been sore since ov, but that doesn't mean anything, they always are.
- 4 dpo - Some increased lotiony CM
- 5 dpo - Some weird pulling/pinching pains, in uterus area, like when I stretch.
- 6dpo - Tiny bit of blood when I blew my nose in the morning. Also (bear with me this is kinda TMI), I've been a little constipated. So yesterday I had to poop, but it wasn't, ahem, the easiest poop. :blush: Then when I wiped there was a bit of pink. But when I've had a difficult poop in the past :)rofl:) there has occasionally been some red blood, cause it's like a cut, ya know? Like a little tear. But pink blood made me wonder??
- 7dpo (today) - Another tiny bit of blood when I blew my nose.

Well there's my craziness, all laid out in black and white! :haha:

How are you feeling??

Hey ladies,
Seems it's been an emotional Start to the new year for everyone. I hope things start to improve and we all get our BFP's soon.
The witch finally arrived for me, so this cycle was 35 days. :( which means we baby danced a week too early!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey again girls,

We have been a bit busy on this thread today- YAY!

Kendra- hope that you are doing well in your pregnancy.

Lisa- yep, we are super close in our cycle! Loved your in depth symptoms! Haha. I haven't been tracking my symptoms everyday but from memory, I felt a little bit constipated 3 days ago (so around 6dpo?), had a tummy upset yesterday night (8dpo) but I think that was due to dodgey food!, breast pain for the past few days (getting stronger). I had a mini joyous moment in the bathroom earlier as when I wiped, I noticed a tiny spot of blood on the toilet paper. Could it be implantation bleeding? Then I wiped again and I have a sneaky suspicion that I have a teeny tear down there due to BD a couple of days ago and I was a little dry. Sigh. Whatever it was, I hope it isn't AF arriving early! I have planned a holiday next month so I def wouldn't have my period away but if my AF comes early, then it completely ruins my plans!

Chat- I am sorry that AF arrived. But I hope that next cycle is the one. Outta curiosity, have you considered purchasing a CBFM? I dont use one but lots of people have said its great and as you have had the fertility tests (I think?) then maybe its worth a shot in terms of timing BD.

I made our appointment with the Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) for Jan 30. They found out we could use out-of-network coverage with our insurance so at least that is something. Hubby and I have been discussing this back and forth ever since I made the appointment since our costs are probably going to be pretty high with us most likely having to do some type of surgical retrieval attempt on him and then most likely either ICSI or IVF for me. So, we checked out the other fertility center my obgyn recommended and it looks like they have in-network coverage through our insurance so we submitted a form to them to see how early we could get an appointment with them. If they can get us in fairly quickly we'll switch but if they can't take us for several months will stick with the current appointment.

The fertility center we're trying to switch to is located in the same hospital as my obgyn and where I got my HSG so it should make it easier to transfer all our records over. I'm hoping they can get us in fairly quickly since it would probably be easier getting all our treatments done through the hospital. I'm just glad I have been saving up my sick time since we're probably going to have a whole lot of appointments/treatments this year. We did decide that we're treating ourselves to a Disney vacation once we make it through all the treatments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->