The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hi ladies! :)

Glad to see that everyone has their testing in place and things are moving along. I really want everyone to get their BFP's! :)

As for me, I had my first internal appointment! I was so excited! I am 2 CM dilated, and my cervix is thin and I am at -2 station meaning baby girl is moving into position in my pelvis. It could happen at any time for us now. :)

So exciting, Kasi!

Chat, good luck! Hope this is the one for you!

That's ok mk, I am on cycle 16 and have my first FS appointment at end of May.

Kasi- make sure to share some pics!! Very excited for you!

Ah do your in a similar situation to me. I'm On cycle 18, month 16 with fs appt in two weeks!

What are you going to ask/request?

I have no idea! I have no idea what to expect. I just imagined they will run a load of tests to check everything is ok?? Have no idea how long all the tests take either ��

How about you? X

Wow already Kasi! Maybe you'll have an early bird! I am hoping that is how things go for me too! How did you get an internal? I haven't been checked for any of that since the preterm labor.

Wow already Kasi! Maybe you'll have an early bird! I am hoping that is how things go for me too! How did you get an internal? I haven't been checked for any of that since the preterm labor.
He started checking at 36 weeks, some dr. s wait a week or two longer.

Ah ok thanks for the heads up :) I have a Dr appointment on Monday I will be 36 exactly.

Hey ladies,
Finding this tww stressful!!! I had stopped symptom spotting ages ago as it was just too much..... But this month I can't stop thinking about how many dpo's I am! And I have over a week to go still! Arhhhh

hang in there chat! start watching a tv series or reading a good book! heres hoping you are counting the dpos to your bfp!!!!!!

Have u read the hunger games? If not, I recommend those books!

ooooo i totally agree with lisa. im a slow reader and i got through all three books in a week. and that was with working and going out. it was highly addictive!

I am usually a big reader but im going away in June so saving all my books for them...I can read a book in a day so need quite a few!
Have exactly a week till the possible arrival of the witch....just want this week to hurry up and be over with!

How is everyone else getting on this month?
X

Waiting for AF here. Though, for once, I'm thankful for my long cycles. Since there is a chance our frosty pop sperm won't survive the defrost, they are going to have our urologist on-call to perform another TESE operation on hubby to try and find some fresh samples if we need them on egg retrieval day. Urologist wants hubby to have at least 3 months before they do another operation so that puts us at the very end of June or into July.

Once AF arrives, I'll be starting my down regging cycle on birth control. A month of that and then onto fertility drug injectables until the egg retrieval. I'm extremely anxious to get started but also hoping AF holds off a couple more weeks to put us into the right time frame.

Frosty pop sperm just made me lol. :rofl:

I hope AF waits a little while before making her appearance, and the meds go smoothly. I think the frosty pops will defrost just fine and everything will go great!! :)

Hope everything works out timing wise for you Rae !!!
Had bad PMT this morning :( hubby got an ear full as soon as he oPened his eyes and then I cried cos I felt bad...... Flipping crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->