The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Congratulations Kasi, she is beautiful!! Glad to see you are both doing great

Kendra- looks like you had your little guy a few days ago?? Post a pic! I hope you and baby are doing good.

Mk8- I don't blame you. I had to take myself away for several months.. and it helped tbh.. I hope you get your positive soon and that the time away does wonders for you guys

Rae- I hope you get your success off you very first round!!! I'll be thinking about you and keeping my fx for you.

I hope to hear some BFP's from you ladies in the next few months, but in the meantime... drink wine, or beer, hell both!! Don't stress about all that in the TWW and just enjoy what you want, when you want, while you can!!!
:hugs:

As for me, I am now 19 weeks, it's crazy. We also found out we are having two (more) girls!! So now I will have a house of all girls, 3 of them!! lol My daughter will be 17 next month, and I can't believe time has gone by that fast and she's so big already.....

Hope you are all well!
xx

So sorry I haven't updated. I lost track of which threads had been updated and which weren't!

Jackson was born 5/5 at 11:51 am, 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/4 inches. Labor was 10 hours, hardest part was the first half as my contractions were so close together I went weak very quickly and had no recovery time in between. Was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life and that was AFTER they had given me Fentanyl for the pain in my IV. After the epidural I was flying high and I am so glad I did it even tho I had the catheter and everything else.

Attachments

• 148915_10150844755577002_507592001_9667319_1221266303_n.jpg
    148915_10150844755577002_507592001_9667319_1221266303_n.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • 536808_10150740411556541_629181540_9938862_388255739_n.jpg
    536808_10150740411556541_629181540_9938862_388255739_n.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi girls

Congrats kendra!

How are the rest of you ladies?

Ive had day 2 bloods and transvaginal scan done. Scan went well- normal findings. Not sure on the outcome of the Bloodwork yet. Need to do day 21 bloods and the hsg next. Not sure when the hsg will be available. I need to ring on day 1 of af to book.

Glad the testing is moving forward for you MK!

I'm still in the wait for AF. I need to ovulate within a week for AF to end up in the right place otherwise we'll need to call off this cycle since I can't be running the fertility drugs into our cruise. So, I'm getting a little nervous. But, if we have to skip this cycle at least I'll be able to ride the roller coasters and swim with the dolphins on our excursions.

Only a few more weeks to my first FS appointment......eeekkkkk. We didnt try this month, I couldn't face it, fed up of being disappointed every month. OH is finding it harder to deal with then I am. Just hope we don't have to wait long for all the FS tests to be done.
On a brighter note, we have a holiday in 4 weeks to look forward too! Cannot wait for some sun.
Hope the rest of you are doing ok, it's been pretty quiet around here lately.

Xx

Hi Rae- any update with your cycle?

Chat- yay to your fs appointment soon :). Do you have questions in mind for when you get there? I felt much better after my consultation so hope you will too.

Sounds like lots of you lovely ladies are going off on holiday- yay!

How are you new mamas doing?

As for me, I'm still going through the various tests prescribed by the doc- had day 2 bloods and transvaginal us. Having day 21 bloods next we'd (which will be day 23). Need to get hsg but I can only book that day 1 of next af (which hopefully won't come cos I get my bfp this cycle). Prob is, the Nhs wait is long and only opens on tues at my hospital for the hsg. I have decided to bite the bullet snd go private but I think the days I can do it fall on the long bank holiday (public holiday for the non Brits!) and the private hospitals don't work then :( I don't want to wait another month as there will be more waiting after that to see the fs again to talk through results. Sigh

Chat - Hope they get you going right away on testing and figure some things out
MK - Working around hospitals and funding and such is always a challenge. Hopefully they can get you in at the right time so you don't have to keep waiting. I know the waiting game is the worst part of this all

And for me - I finally ovulated!! So AF should be making an appearance next week which couldn't be more perfect timing. Now I just have to hope that everything goes smoothly so that the timeline doesn't get messed up and we end up outside of our window to get things done. I can't believe we'll be starting soon!

Rae - Yay for ovulation!! Glad things are right on track for you!

Chat - Hope the next few weeks pass quickly and your appt goes well!

Mk - Good luck with all of your tests. Hope you don't need to worry about schedling the hsg because you get a bfp this cycle!

:hi: to everyone else!!

Lisa! How is everything going for you?

This 2WW is making me crazy and it isn't even a major one. I'm just so anxious to talk with our fertility center and find out the plan for everything. I'm so nervous something will go off schedule and we'll have to try and cancel our cruise or something!

Everything is going really well! I'm 17 weeks tomorrow, wow! Just posted a pic in my journal, starting to get a noticeable bump! :)

I can imagine that this TWW will drag! Try reading 50 shades of gray, I've heard it's good and will keep your mind very occupied! :haha:

Such a cute bump! I can't wait!

I already read 50 Shades of Gray. It kind of made me made so I'm not sure if I'm going to read the other two. I see redeeming qualities in the main guy and I can see where they're going with it but I kind of just want to hate him and be done with it. I'm thinking about re-reading the Host since they're making it into a movie that will be released I think sometime around March next year. Hopefully it's better than the Twilight movies because I love the Host even more than the Twilight books!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->