The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Hi girls,

Am still in shock. Couldnt believe it earlier but now i have done the digital i guess its :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

I cant stop crying. Encouraged DH to go for a lie down as he was looking very tired to give me time to get it together. lol

He'll never forget this birthday. :)

Aw Wendy...so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you already told him??? is it midnight already there?

Wendy - CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance:

LLBean - it is only 4pm UK time now :) Guess Wendy couldn't wait to tell :)

Congratulations Wendy! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and happy birthday to Mr. Wendy!:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs:

Hi ladies , this is a wonderfull positive thread and HUGE congratulations to all you lucky ladies with bfp 's ,, i was just wondering if any of you were slightly rounder than the proffesionals prefere , im a size 18/20 and have lost over a stone but im finding it increasingly difficult but this would give me the push xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thankyou

Hi ladies , this is a wonderfull positive thread and HUGE congratulations to all you lucky ladies with bfp 's ,, i was just wondering if any of you were slightly rounder than the proffesionals prefere , im a size 18/20 and have lost over a stone but im finding it increasingly difficult but this would give me the push xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thankyou

I am a size 18-20. I didnt lose much of the 4 stone that i put on when i was pregnant with my son.

Good luck hun

Wendy
x

Aw Wendy...so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you already told him??? is it midnight already there?

If i am still awake at midnight i will tell him and give him the test with a big bow on it if not i will wait till the morning. :thumbup:

Its hard to keep it a secret though. I just want to tell him so bad.

I'm a size 18/20 too. Just lost 9 pounds last month and started eating much healthier. No junk food mostly! Lots of water and fruits and veg. I think it's part of how I got my BFP and I'm keeping up the healthy eating. Baby seems to like it, no MS yet (FX'd) :haha:

Wendy - Congratulations!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

it is very hard to keep that a secret lol. When I found out I was PG with my son, I call my hubby at work and told him. He was so excited, he said I wished you told me when I got home, so I can be excited with you etc.... he told me he just wanted to come home to be with me, but couldn't leave work lol.

So this time I found out in the morning, and waited all day til he got home, was like 8pm at night lol, and I talked to him a few times during the day too lol, boy was it hard lol, as soon as I showed him the pic of my test (I am not creative enough to think of keeping the actual test and wrapping it up lol) he was literally jumping for joy and blurted out "we're pregnant?" omg I was glad my kids didn't hear it, I didn't want to tell them yet lol. That was a few days before Fathers Day. I should have held out til Fathers Day, but don't think I could have lol.

surprises are great :)

Hey Lynlouc, I am .....er....'slightly' rounder than preferred, I am about size 22 (UK). I was bursting out of a size 32 a couple of years ago though, so to those that know me, I'm quite slender, but to those that don't, I guess people won't even realise I'm pregnant when I do start to show. I am quite fit and I think thats important too. I'm hoping I don't put too much weight on during pregnancy.

Thankyou all for your replies , we really have a lovely bunch of ladies on here ,,, good luck and happy pregnancies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i may have spoke too soon , im not due af till tue (today sun) and had NO symptoms really compared to other months so havnt even thourght about testing ,then this morning when alone in house i thought what the hell it was only £1 so i tested , it was about 11.30 so id missed my fmu ....but there was a second line , ok it was fainter than the other line but it was a second pink line ,,,, even hubby could see it ,,,,, so now its bed time and ive been drinking allday as its been over 30 c today and i done another ,, there was the second line again , fainter than this morning but deff there ,,, What do you think ,, could it be a bfp ???

Well i may have spoke too soon , im not due af till tue (today sun) and had NO symptoms really compared to other months so havnt even thourght about testing ,then this morning when alone in house i thought what the hell it was only £1 so i tested , it was about 11.30 so id missed my fmu ....but there was a second line , ok it was fainter than the other line but it was a second pink line ,,,, even hubby could see it ,,,,, so now its bed time and ive been drinking allday as its been over 30 c today and i done another ,, there was the second line again , fainter than this morning but deff there ,,, What do you think ,, could it be a bfp ???

A line is a line hun.

:wohoo: congratulations :wohoo:

Proof with both of us that weights isnt really much of a factor in TTC.

:hugs:

Congratulations Lynlouc :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Congratulations Lynlouc! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->