The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

I just wanted to say I'm so happy I found this thread. I love reading the wonderful success stories specifically for those of us over 35 and how you ladies came to get your BFP! So excited for everyone on here and hope we all have our BFP's very soon!!

Hoping to see some more results bfore the end of June!!

lynlouc I believe It is official now!!!! congrats!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you ladies who got your BFP's. Looking forward to seeing more. Hoping I have my own to post in a few days...fingers xd :hugs:

Thanks for all the lovely messages , im sticking around for a while to read on everyones progress ,, good luck and fingers crossed for all you with bfps and all you waiting to get yours very soon xxxxx

Well, a bit of an update for you, my bean turned out not to be sticky and I had a miscarriage last night, confirmed this morning by another scan. I'll be having some time off for a little while to let my body recover, then we'll be trying again.

Congrats to all the BFPs on here, I will be joining you again soon.

Well, a bit of an update for you, my bean turned out not to be sticky and I had a miscarriage last night, confirmed this morning by another scan. I'll be having some time off for a little while to let my body recover, then we'll be trying again.

Sorry to hear that, TerriLou. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry TerriLou :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry TerriLou :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So very sorry....:hugs:

Thank you for your kind thoughts, I am trying to stay positive, I know we will get there again and hopefully soon, with the support of all the lovely ladies in these forums.

Thank you for your kind thoughts, I am trying to stay positive, I know we will get there again and hopefully soon, with the support of all the lovely ladies in these forums.

I'm so sorry, TerriLou :hugs:

So sorry for your lose :hugs: Pray you heal soon and feel peace soon and good luck when you decide to try again :hugs:

Ohh Terrylou so sorry for your loss. You're in my prayers x:hugs:

So sorry to hear this Terrylou. Sending you lots of hugs during this tough time.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->