The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Thanks for all your thoughts everyone. Its good to see so many new BFPs. I did get pregnant really quickly, so hopefully the positivity of these forums will help me again when we decide we are ready.

Good luck with your pregnancies, I WILL be there again soon. xxx

Thanks for all your thoughts everyone. Its good to see so many new BFPs. I did get pregnant really quickly, so hopefully the positivity of these forums will help me again when we decide we are ready.

TerriLou, I'm so sorry....:cry:. Don't be gone for too long, take care :hugs:x

very sorry to hear the news :hugs::hugs::hugs: the fact that you got pregnant quickly is really promising though, Im sure it wont be long until you get your sticky bfp :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok ladies..I got my BFP yesterday!

I am 35 and 4 months...OH is just 40

Came off BCP OCtober 2010, got pregnant 2nd cycle but ended in MC at 11+5 February this year. This is our fourth cycle and it was the cycle I wasn't obsessing :dohh:

I was desperate on the other three cycles, used OPK's sex on demand, legs up wall, on two pillows but nothing apart from BFN's

This month, I didn't use any OPK, no legs in the air (was even the first to the bathroom to clean up and pee) :rofl:

We DTD CD 10 and CD 12 (last month I O'd CD 13, months before CD 11)

Only taking folic acid.

Just taking it one day at a time for now :flower:

A XxX

Lovely news Neversaynever!!! Woo hoo!!! :happydance::happydance:xXx

Came off BCP OCtober 2010, got pregnant 2nd cycle but ended in MC at 11+5 February this year. This is our fourth cycle and it was the cycle I wasn't obsessing :dohh:

I was desperate on the other three cycles, used OPK's sex on demand, legs up wall, on two pillows but nothing apart from BFN's

This month, I didn't use any OPK, no legs in the air (was even the first to the bathroom to clean up and pee) :rofl:

Only taking folic acid.

A XxX

Congratulations :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and praying this is a really sticky bean for you :flower:

Congratulations NeverSayNever! Praying for a sticky bean for you and a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs: :yipee:

Thank you thank you thank you :flower:

Lyvid..just wanted to say congrats to you too, I remember you stopped by my journal a while back :hugs:

XxX

Thank you thank you thank you :flower:

Lyvid..just wanted to say congrats to you too, I remember you stopped by my journal a while back :hugs:

XxX

Thank you! Wasn't sure if you remembered :blush: So VERY happy for you! :hugs:

Only taking folic acid.

A XxX

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
congrats!!

Yay, congratulations to you. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. x

Thank you ladies, means a lot :flower: and your time will come too...be positive and have faith :flower:

Lyvid...preggo brain hasn't kicked in just yet :winkwink:

Xxx

Thank you ladies, means a lot :flower: and your time will come too...be positive and have faith :flower:

Lyvid...preggo brain hasn't kicked in just yet :winkwink:

Xxx

LOL! Mine has! Went into the kitchen to pour myself a water the other day, twice, got distracted both times, sat back down in the living room and looked around for my "drink" :haha: It's going to be an interesting 9 months LOL!

Congrats Neversaynever, I´ll raise a glass to your sticky bean for you, (now all you ladies with BFPs won´t be drinking yourselves someone has to pick up the slack!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->