The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Congrats Never this is great news!!! Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Congrats Neversaynever!!!!

Great news! :thumbup:

Wishing you a h&h and enjoyable 9 months:happydance:

Congrats Never, a good end to June. H&H9M to you. :thumbup:

Congrats Never, a good end to June. H&H9M to you. :thumbup:

Thank you, early days and an emotional journey ahead due to a loss in February.

Terrilou...go easy on yourself. I've been where you are and you will get there again. :hugs:

XxX

:happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp:

What with having 3 strikes against me (fluffy, 35 and hypothyroid) I was ready for this to take a while. Good thing I already have an appointment with my GP tomorrow and the OB/GYN on the 25th!

But I tested yesterday - very faint line on early response test. Today line darker and definitely there!
:dance:

Baby dust to all!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

What with having 3 strikes against me (fluffy, 35 and hypothyroid) I was ready for this to take a while. Good thing I already have an appointment with my GP tomorrow and the OB/GYN on the 25th!

But I tested yesterday - very faint line on early response test. Today line darker and definitely there!

Baby dust to all!

Congratulations :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy with a sticky bean

Baby dust to all!

:wohoo: Congratulations hun :wohoo:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:

Baby dust to all!

BTW - This month in addition to OPK I also made sure to take my Multivitamins plus a calcium and 100 mg of B6 every day because of my shortish LP. And we only BD'ed once because of my crappy work schedule. Once is all it takes!

Congrats 35inMT Woo Hoo!!! Healthy and Happy 9 months to you.

Congrats!! That one time was the perfect time!! Happy 9 months!!

Many Congratulations 35inMT.

Mellybelle, you've goto 8 weeks already! that has gone so fast, so pleased for you

Well, a bit of an update for you, my bean turned out not to be sticky and I had a miscarriage last night, confirmed this morning by another scan. I'll be having some time off for a little while to let my body recover, then we'll be trying again.

Congrats to all the BFPs on here, I will be joining you again soon.

Hi Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:So so sorry lovely,love and prayers ,stay strong ,take care and we will be here waiting for u wen u are ready to come back,:nope::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->