The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

:happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp:

What with having 3 strikes against me (fluffy, 35 and hypothyroid) I was ready for this to take a while. Good thing I already have an appointment with my GP tomorrow and the OB/GYN on the 25th!

But I tested yesterday - very faint line on early response test. Today line darker and definitely there!
:dance:

Baby dust to all!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

BTW - This month in addition to OPK I also made sure to take my Multivitamins plus a calcium and 100 mg of B6 every day because of my shortish LP. And we only BD'ed once because of my crappy work schedule. Once is all it takes!

:yipee::yipee: Fab news 35inMT!!! So pleased for you!! And only ONE BD too :shock:

I can now confirm that its definite :bfp: After 2 years and 4 months seeing a :bfp: ...well its not sinking in.:haha:

I am pretty sure that without these forums, I probably would have been divorced by now and not pregnant. Blood taken today but the doc recons I am in good nick!

Thank you ladies for all the support and sharing. I dont wanne leave this forum. :nope:

MANY MANY CONGRATS!!!!

Very happy and Thrilled for you...happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I can now confirm that its definite :bfp: After 2 years and 4 months seeing a :bfp: ...well its not sinking in.:haha:

I am pretty sure that without these forums, I probably would have been divorced by now and not pregnant. Blood taken today but the doc recons I am in good nick!

Thank you ladies for all the support and sharing. I dont wanne leave this forum. :nope:

Congratulations :happydance::happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy with a really really sticky bean x

Wow!!
Congratulations!!!! So delighted for you xxx:happydance::hugs::thumbup:

Awesome news!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats:hugs:

Mabythistime, congratulations :) :happydance:

Hope you have a quiet and enjoyable pregnancy!!!

Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months!

:omg omg omg..After spending a fortune last month on clearblue fertility moniter with 80 sticks i got my :bfp:Had no real symptoms just bad wind and heartburn.im 11DPO and used a clearblue digi...At 40 i never really thpought id be able to haver another baby but to all those still trying. hope and pray you all get your :bfp:too. love to you all xx

:omg omg omg..After spending a fortune last month on clearblue fertility moniter with 80 sticks i got my :bfp:Had no real symptoms just bad wind and heartburn.im 11DPO and used a clearblue digi...At 40 i never really thpought id be able to haver another baby but to all those still trying. hope and pray you all get your :bfp:too. love to you all xx

:yipee: congrats and here's to sticky healthy bean :hugs:

XxX

Congratulations :happydance: Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy; healthy and full term pregnancy :flower:

Fantastic news!!

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"