The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

:omg omg omg..After spending a fortune last month on clearblue fertility moniter with 80 sticks i got my :bfp:Had no real symptoms just bad wind and heartburn.im 11DPO and used a clearblue digi...At 40 i never really thpought id be able to haver another baby but to all those still trying. hope and pray you all get your :bfp:too. love to you all xx

:yipee::yipee: Fab news Harley!! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months :cloud9:

Great news Harley. Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

:omg omg omg..After spending a fortune last month on clearblue fertility moniter with 80 sticks i got my :bfp:Had no real symptoms just bad wind and heartburn.im 11DPO and used a clearblue digi...At 40 i never really thpought id be able to haver another baby but to all those still trying. hope and pray you all get your :bfp:too. love to you all xx

Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Happy and healthy pregnancy!

:flower:

LLBean.. I don't see you BFP listed here !!!!

Congradulations:hugs:

LOL FutureNuman...waiting for Betas to come back before counting my blessings, that is why, but at least the test lines are getting darker :)

LOL FutureNuman...waiting for Betas to come back before counting my blessings, that is why, but at least the test lines are getting darker :)

Can I ask where you get the predictions from? ebay? :flower:

got the names and links from this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/569907-2011-prediction-chart-lets-see-whos-accurate.html

I did a few via ebay but some I was able to talk to directly

Oh my goodness! I just noticed your signature update!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my goodness! I just noticed your signature update!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:haha:

Waiting on Betas still Storm1Jet2...once I get them, and they are good, I can post it here. But yes, had to play with my signature LOL

Ok back to the drawing board (no pregnancy) but VERY optimistic...I really think we are on a very good track right now

I'm so sorry LLBean:cry: but on the bright side.. SOMETHING was going on so maybe this will be your month:thumbup:

yes, just got back from the FS and she says IVF all the way because of my age, that way they can make sure the embryo is 100% healthy before transferring it . She thinks I could have MC because of genetic stuff (due to age) too...hope Hubby agrees to the costs ...UGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->