The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

So sorry for your loss, I have been there and it is awful to get the high of a bfp and then crash down afterwards.
However seems strange to me that they are persuading you to try IVF when you got pregnant naturally. One in three pregnancies end in mc, that is over all not just at our age. So if they don´t know why or if it was due to chromosomal abnormality why do they advise IVF, if they problem was one of hormonal imbalance for example you would still stand a chance of mc after IVF. Just a though that it might be worth a second opinion. My Dr is public so doesn´t earn anything dependent on what I do, and he told me to keep going naturally and that to lose one or 2 was normal but next time I should take progesterone and aspirin. Opinions vary so much I know, and I hope you don´t mind me sticking my oar in, just strikes me as odd. ( I think next one will be a sticky bean anyway and i have everything crossed for you.)

Hi Ladies, to all of you who got your BFP's this month - CONGRATULATIONS!!! - FINGERS XD - for all you ladies who are waiting to test. Love and kisses to all who got a visit from the evil witch!! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss, I have been there and it is awful to get the high of a bfp and then crash down afterwards.
However seems strange to me that they are persuading you to try IVF when you got pregnant naturally. One in three pregnancies end in mc, that is over all not just at our age. So if they don´t know why or if it was due to chromosomal abnormality why do they advise IVF, if they problem was one of hormonal imbalance for example you would still stand a chance of mc after IVF. Just a though that it might be worth a second opinion. My Dr is public so doesn´t earn anything dependent on what I do, and he told me to keep going naturally and that to lose one or 2 was normal but next time I should take progesterone and aspirin. Opinions vary so much I know, and I hope you don´t mind me sticking my oar in, just strikes me as odd. ( I think next one will be a sticky bean anyway and i have everything crossed for you.)

:thumbup:

Hi ladies, Just got my BFP at the grand old age of 42. Had mc in january, then a failed ivf last month and have now fallen pg naturally!! I will be 43 when bubs is born!! Am sure I got my BFP due to acupuncture and chinese meds this month. I was very chilled out, so much so I forgot to take my folic acid twice and had virtually given up. xx

Congrats Donna!!!! When is the Ultrasound? Just asking cause after IVF and stuff perhaps you get twins??? ;-)

thanks LLbean. this BFP is a natural one. We did ivf last month but it didn't work. 4 weeks later i'm pregnant naturally!! will get a private scan though just to check all is where it should be in about 3 weeks xx

thanks LLbean. this BFP is a natural one. We did ivf last month but it didn't work. 4 weeks later i'm pregnant naturally!! will get a private scan though just to check all is where it should be in about 3 weeks xx

I know but I am guessing they had you on meds for the IVF...and age is a factor too...so perhaps you are blessed by 2!:happydance:

Donna congratulations :happydance: Wishing you a happy; healthy and full term pregnancy

hehehe...hey 2 for the price of one ;-)

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you again

Congratulations Donna! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats Donna wishing you a health and happy 9 months!!!

Congratulations to all the BFP's over 35. I have found alot of encouragement in reading this thread!!! My husband and I have hoped to have a child together someday but it is finally time. Not this month, I don't mean I have a BFP but were working on it. Hopefully soon! I was wondering after reading all of the women who have been trying for years if it would be impossible but this thread is great!!! I am 39 and will be the big 40 soon. Good luck all and thanks for the hope!:happydance:

Hi ladies, Just got my BFP at the grand old age of 42. Had mc in january, then a failed ivf last month and have now fallen pg naturally!! I will be 43 when bubs is born!! Am sure I got my BFP due to acupuncture and chinese meds this month. I was very chilled out, so much so I forgot to take my folic acid twice and had virtually given up. xx

:yipee::yipee: Ahhh, nice one Donna!!!! So pleased for you, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :cloud9: xXx

Just wanted to officially announce my :bfp: here! :happydance: I'm 38 and my DH and I have been trying for 4 cycles. I think a combination of Preseed with Softcups and acupuncture did the trick this month!! Congrats to all of the :bfp: in this thread and sending lots of :dust::dust: to all you TTC out there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->