The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Mbababy WOOO HOOO!!!! WAY TO GO...YEY!!! So happy for you :-D

HAHAHA I bet you are...but enjoy every second of it!

congrats to donna and mbababy!!

donna I love hearing stories like yours, like WOW! Im always dumbfounded when IVF doesnt work, as it seems to likely to product results. So to hear that you got a bfp right after is amazing!

mbababy congrats it didnt take you too many cycles, thats amazing!

yeah congrats ladies!! Happy and healthy nine months to you both.

Wow that's great news. Congrats Mbababy have a healthy and happy 9 months.

I am 13dpo today and just got :bfp: on a clear blue digital hpt. Was it too early to test and have any confidence in it??

AF is due tomorrow ...... got everything crossed that it doesn't come

I want to be doing the :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
but I'm so nervous.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Baby dust to all xx

I am 13dpo today and just got :bfp: on a clear blue digital hpt. Was it too early to test and have any confidence in it??

but I'm so nervous.

Baby dust to all xx

Definitely NOT too early to test!! Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats star19762011!!!!! H&H 9 months!!!!

but I'm so nervous.

Baby dust to all xx

Congratulations :dance: Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy

congrats star1976 and mbababy. xx

And thanks for all the lovely messages. really appreciate it. Good luck to all of you who are trying. Never give up even if you think it'll take a miracle............they do happen xx

Congrats Star. Have a healthy and happy 9 months. Looks like this thread is starting to heat up again. Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies. I love reading them.

congrats star1976 and mbababy. xx

And thanks for all the lovely messages. really appreciate it. Good luck to all of you who are trying. Never give up even if you think it'll take a miracle............they do happen xx

Thanks, and same to you, Donna!! :happydance::happydance:

:bfp:

Hello ladies

Drum roll...I announce my BFP!
(Actually, 4 of them as i wanted to be really really sure!)

For those of you who are older and worried about concieving when older, i hope it is encouraging I am 38 and a half, and have been TTC since January this year. It is possible!

I know there are lots of potential hurdles to overcome before getting a healthy baby thought, but I will just try to do the right things. I had a day 21 progesterone test done which came back a little low, and the dr wanted it repeated, and I only just got the results today, so i was worried about low progesterone

Congrats many Panda!!!!

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you :)

Congratulations, Panda..
Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months !

ah, thanks both. I know the tests i did were done properly (all 4) but i still want to go and buy some more and keep testing to reassure myself! Am going to tell DH tomorrow, i am going to take him somewhere nice for a walk and wait for a good moment. He might be supicious already as i've not had any friday night wine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->