The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Congrats Panda H & H nine months!

Now some of you ladies have been hanging around these boards for a wee while, (I know because I´m one of them,) so come on, you know who you, are lets see some BFPs from you. I´m tired of seeing your names on the BFP sticky and getting all excited and then getting here to find you congratulating someone else. Legs up wall gals and BD all month lets not miss those possible stray extra Ov day, at our age they do happen. Positive PMA, relax, breath and conceive. I have everything crossed for you gals and it is making it hard to walk!

Yes Eva...what are you waiting for, the U/S? I know I waited too ....for a reason ;-)

Congrats Panda, have a healthy and happy 9 months. Let's keep those BFPs coming ladies.

Maybe sometime I'll post mine.......:flower:

Oh oh I thought you were talking generally but now I see your status I´m all excited!! Now i´ll have to trawl your threads until I catch up with what the score it there. Tentative congrats Eva.:thumbup:

Maybe sometime I'll post mine.......:flower:

omg did you get a bfp? I saw something on your doctors apt thread....did you do it???!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Ive been MIA as my family is here from england, hope theres some more BFPs when I come on next :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well ladies I think it's my turn!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Attachments

• IMG_0432.jpg
    IMG_0432.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image_17069.png
    image_17069.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 24
Yup Jax I called it! But he said we should try anyways so here we are :haha:

Way to go Junebug, have a healthy and happy 9 months. Congrats!!!!

I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. I have cramps my period is due tomorrow. It's too early to test right? I hate the day before my period. I test and then it's always negative and then I start bleeding. It's such a bummer.

I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. I have cramps my period is due tomorrow. It's too early to test right? I hate the day before my period. I test and then it's always negative and then I start bleeding. It's such a bummer.

If you don't like to see the negative result I would wait to test until the day my period was due or even the day after (if you can hold out). Good luck and I hope you get that BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->