The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Holy Smokes:shock:
I haven't been feeling the best for the last 3 or 4 days and been cramping like :witch: was on her way.
I kept checking but found nothing , she was a full five days early last month so I expected she would do the same this month by how I was feeling.
I am going away tomorrow for a 10 day camping trip and since I am suppose to start 50mg of clomid next month, I wanted to fill the prescription before we left.
I though as on precaution I would :test:
and guess what... it's a faint :bfp::shock:
You can scrap me off the floor right now , I tested with an middle of the day urine... I am scared it is false..
I am going to buy a digi test while we are in town this afternoon and test again tomorrow morning ( I am 11 DPO, I think)
All we did different this cycle was use pre-seed.. no timed:sex:, no OPK, no temping.. nothing :shrug:
I know it is real early and I haven't told OH yet... I am going to wait till after the digi test..

Attachments

• P1070003.jpg
    P1070003.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 42
I haven't been feeling the best for the last 3 or 4 days and been cramping like :witch: was on her way.
I kept checking but found nothing , she was a full five days early last month so I expected she would do the same this month by how I was feeling.
I am going away tomorrow for a 10 day camping trip and since I am suppose to start 50mg of clomid next month, I wanted to fill the prescription before we left.
You can scrap me off the floor right now , I tested with an middle of the day urine... I am scared it is false..
I am going to buy a digi test while we are in town this afternoon and test again tomorrow morning ( I am 10 DPO, I think)
All we did different this cycle was use pre-seed.. no timed:sex:, no OPK, no temping.. nothing :shrug:
I know it is real early and I haven't told OH yet... I am going to wait till after the digi test..

:happydance::happydance::happydance:OMG...that is not faint at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a FRER too!!!!! yey!!!!!!!!!:yipee::headspin::wohoo:\\:D/

I am going to buy a digi test while we are in town this afternoon and test again tomorrow morning ( I am 10 DPO, I think)

That's not faint! WTG We used Pre-seed this month too...only 7dpo but oh buggar some symptoms have been setting in.

So happy for you!!! H & H 9 months.

Thats not a faint line, thats a fantastic line!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats you!!!:thumbup:

Congratulations that is great news. H &H nine months!!:happydance::happydance:

I am going to buy a digi test while we are in town this afternoon and test again tomorrow morning ( I am 11 DPO, I think)

omg yay congrats!!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Future-numan!!!! That is NOT a faint line!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it maybe look darker on film ????:wacko: Because to me it looks like.. or is it dark for only being 11 dpo ???

I took another test ( not the digi one.. I am saving that for tomorrow) and got the same faint ( to me) line .

Thank you everyone for your support.. you have all been wonderful to me..

The line looks dark enough to clearly see without squinting, tilting the screen, or manipulating the photo. :haha:

FN, I didn't even have to enlarge the pic to see it! That is a beautiful BFP!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Future numan. You must be so excited. Have a healtly and happy 9 months.

:wave: Hello Everyone.... I am new to BnB. But I found this forum and I would like to say that I am also 35 and TTC. My husband and I are trying for our 1st baby and so excited to hopfully get a BFP soon. This is all new to me and I am just starting to get the lingo, so please bear with me as I try to figure things out. This will be our 6th month of TTC. I had a miscarrage 7 years ago and had to have a kidney transplant 2 years ago. The Dr. just gave us the okay to start trying for a baby 6 months ago and here we are. I was looking for other women to talk to about all of this.

:wave: Hello Everyone.... I am new to BnB. But I found this forum and I would like to say that I am also 35 and TTC. My husband and I are trying for our 1st baby and so excited to hopfully get a BFP soon. This is all new to me and I am just starting to get the lingo, so please bear with me as I try to figure things out. This will be our 6th month of TTC. I had a miscarrage 7 years ago and had to have a kidney transplant 2 years ago. The Dr. just gave us the okay to start trying for a baby 6 months ago and here we are. I was looking for other women to talk to about all of this.

Welcome babygirl! I am 35 as well and trying for number one! I am one year into my journey as of next month, so I def dont qualify as new anymore.:nope: Good luck to you!:hugs:

Congrats Future Numan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->