The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Ladies I got my :bfp: today at 9 DPO! I am :shock: but oh so happy! Definately on :cloud9:, just praying it's a sticky baby.

I hope you all get your BFPs real soon!

Attachments

• 9 DPO BFP.jpg
    9 DPO BFP.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 26
:happydance::happydance: Yay fantstic!! So pleased for you. Happy and healthy nine months. It is great that the treatment for the natural killer cells worked, you give us all hope. :yipee::yipee:

Thank you Natsby! It sure seems to have worked thank God. You know what's funny, I had ordered some maternity clothes in an attempt to think positive thoughts and they just got here today! What excellent timing.

yay excellent news Mon_n_john, hoping you have a sticky and healthy 9 months :cloud9: :happydance: :thumbup:

Congrats Mon. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

Hi ladies I'm 10dpo today and 38 yes old and have been ttc for 13 months with 1 m/c in feb 2011 and I got a beautiful bfp this morning on a frer and a digi I got pregnant 1-2 ;) I can't believe it I'm still spinning lol I got my first faint line at 6dpo :) don't give up ladies it can happen :) baby dust to everyone who got a bfp and those who are still waiting xx

Congratulations to Mon n John and mumof3girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A happy and healthy 9 months to all!!

Hi ladies I'm 10dpo today and 38 yes old and have been ttc for 13 months with 1 m/c in feb 2011 and I got a beautiful bfp this morning on a frer and a digi I got pregnant 1-2 ;) I can't believe it I'm still spinning lol I got my first faint line at 6dpo :) don't give up ladies it can happen :) baby dust to everyone who got a bfp and those who are still waiting xx

So happy for you Mumof3girls, congrats!!! :happydance:

yyaayy congrats!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thankyou ladies I'm still spinning I couldn't sleep last night due to waking up thinking omg I'm pregnant at 38 yrs old, the fs wanted to cancel my cycle too due to no dominant follicle @ cd12 but I made him rescan me at cd15 coz I knew I was going to ovulate at cd16 but he said there was no point coz if I didnt have a dominant follicle at cd12 then I wasn't going to have one at cd15 boy was he wrong I had 2 beautiful dominant follicles and now I'm pregnant lol so sometimes you need to follow your own instincts and your own ttc charts :)

Wow another BFP, this thread is on fire!!! Congrats Mumof3girls have a healthy and happy 9 months. This is great, keep those BFP's coming ladies.

Thankyou ladies I'm still spinning I couldn't sleep last night due to waking up thinking omg I'm pregnant at 38 yrs old, the fs wanted to cancel my cycle too due to no dominant follicle @ cd12 but I made him rescan me at cd15 coz I knew I was going to ovulate at cd16 but he said there was no point coz if I didnt have a dominant follicle at cd12 then I wasn't going to have one at cd15 boy was he wrong I had 2 beautiful dominant follicles and now I'm pregnant lol so sometimes you need to follow your own instincts and your own ttc charts :)

Congrat! H&H pregnancy...

Congrats! That is some good advice to trust your instincts.. If i had not I would have had the cycle i got pg with my twins cancelled due to too many follicles. I did not end up 6 stickers like they were afraid. Inspirational i love BFPS went I am not being jealous over them that is.

Thanks ladies do u know what's funny? Fs don't seem to know anything about charting on line? My fs was stunned when I told him I was about to ov and he said how do u know? I said because I have been charting for 13 months lol he said yeah but that can't tell u when u ovulate only a scan can ??!!! Lol when he scanned me after that he was so surprised that he said he will get his other ladies to try it lol and he said how do u know your about to ov? I said well I had a major temp drop lol he said oh ok :) gosh men have no idea lol they really need to ask a women who has been ttc for years all about oving coz we are the experts not them who have studied it for years coz they must have studied something other than charting :) if it wasn't for clomid, ff and the support of my ttc buddies I wouldn't be pregnant coz I don't think the fs did much for me :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->