The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Congrats Manxcat! :flow:

I got BFP 1.5 mos before my 40th too - so many people I know getting them around 40!

Really pleased for you :hugs::hugs:
:happydance:

And congratulations to all the other ladies in here - it is sooo encouraging. Happy pregnancies to all.

I hope to be posting in here again one day. Sadly our new year bfp was a blighted ovum & mmc.

:hug:
xx

Aw thanks hun (finally right? lol :winkwink:)

But that means a lot coming from you as I know what you have been thru lately. I am so very sorry about your B.O. & mmc :cry:. I can't wait til you post here VERY SOON your next BFP. Chances of conceiving after mc is very high, so hoping once you have recovered, you have that to look forward to. i know how painful they are as I've had 4 myself, so big :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you again!

Thank you so much hun. Im feeling positive too - lets hope I join the lucky 40s club too (im 40 this summer). Hope you are able to relax a bit about your preg now, although im sure its hard. Im so sorry for your losses.
When is your ultrasound and fo you think the reiki made a difference for you? Im really enjoying TCM & think that helped get us that last bfp. Good to see you well into second sem :) heres to you & your wee bean.
:hugs: xx

Can I share my BFP please, this will be our first baby and is my first pregnancy. We got our BFP 6 days after our FS told me I have PCOS but wanted us to keep trying for a little while before we tried assisted conception.
I'm hoping and praying this works out for us. XXX

Congrats chicken I am so so happy to see you posting here. Healthy and happy nine months babe xxxx

Can't believe I can actually add my BFP in here!! Think it'll take a while to sink in. Been ttc for a year and this was my 3rd cycle taking Soy. I'm 38 and this is my first BFP ever!

oooooh congratulations Chickenchaser and Starsheep! You go ladies! Wishing you both an uneventful, peaceful sticky 9 months.

(hmm maybe I should change my handle to an animal name seems to work :haha: )

Thanks vermeil, well it is spring and you know what animals do in spring. XXX

Thank you so much hun. Im feeling positive too - lets hope I join the lucky 40s club too (im 40 this summer). Hope you are able to relax a bit about your preg now, although im sure its hard. Im so sorry for your losses.
When is your ultrasound and fo you think the reiki made a difference for you? Im really enjoying TCM & think that helped get us that last bfp. Good to see you well into second sem :) heres to you & your wee bean.
:hugs: xx

Got my 16wk u/s Tues - having a :pink:. :cloud9: The reiki defo helped!!! :thumbup: I REALLY highly recommend combining eastern with western medicine - whether it is acupuncture (espec good for immunes & clotting), reiki or meditation. Feels like something magical just happens inside. But it should be complimentary to western med. So many people I know who had really tough times & LTTC or RMC were successful using traditional med protocal (5mg folate, blood thinners, prednisone or intralipids or both & progesterone) AND some for of eastern medicine. :thumbup:

Well, if you are 40 this summer, I'll be expecting you back on here shortly! :haha: :hugs:

Chicken - another Congrats to you chic!!! And Happy 5 Weeks to you & lil Chicken Nugget!!!! :yipee::wohoo: :hugs:

Starsheep - Congrats to you!!! :flower:

Vermeil - just be sure to add a verb or a celestial body to such animal! :haha:

Morning ladies!
I've been off of the site for a while. It all started to get a little overwhelming. I was really struggling with not conceiving especially as every Tom, Dick and Harry around me seemed to be able to get pregant 'by accident'

After going on to our 9th cycle of TTC #1 we decided to go back to the doctors.This time I requested to see a female doc.

After asking us questions about whether I'm ovulating (which I am) and whether we BD at the correct time (we do) she said that she would refer us for fertilty treatment once we'd had some tests done as there was no point in waiting as the tests were easy to take and would get things moving.

So I had my CD21 tests...or so I thought! As FF moved my cross hairs for OV date (never happened before) so now I was possibly going for CD21 tests at 3dpo... however I thought FF was wrong so kept the appointment.

The tests came back normal. Prolactin 400 (whatever the hell that means) but the doc didn't and wouldn't tell me what my progesterone level was, which annoyed me! I also had a smear (which made me spot for 5 days and was quite scary) which also came back clear.

Hubby did his sperm sample on Monday and is expecting his results today.

So I've still been temping and noticed my temps have been staying up. Usually about 2 days before AF shows my temp dips. It hasn't yet, and FF seems confused as to when ov'd so I thought I could be late to start AF, or not ...

I thought it best to leave it for a couple of days. I felt as if AF was coming and was cramping and still slightly spotting.

So this morning while hubby is in the shower I get up to do a test downstairs as I'm CD18 or CD14 depending on when I ovulated.... I'm expecting the usual BFN.

Well blow me. This showed up!
B to-the F to-the P! :happydance::happydance: So naturally I burst into tears, then pulled myself back together and got back into bed. When hubby came back into the bedroom i said, you kow you get your sperm sample results today, I think they're going to be OK. He said 'Why?' I said, because I'm pregnant! So we had a big cuddle!

So I'm cautiously happy here. I know its very early days and anything can happen, but after 9 months, just getting to this point seems to be a massive achievement. We're keeping to between oursleves till/if I get to the 8 week mark then we'll tell our parents and brothers/sisters.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Cd18.jpg
    Cd18.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
Congrats La Bergere!! What an awesome story:) I love it when you are not expecting it, and it's like SURPRISE!

h & H 9 Months!!!

H&H 9 months to you all too!

Chickenchaser and Lilsluz - I'm especially happy to see you two in here!!! Thread sisters!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->