the big 'O'

karentia

pregnant
Reaction score
hiya ladies , well since i had my :bfp: me an dp have not had sex because of my past early mc history , early this week i had an orgasm which was clitorily stimulated (not intercourse) sorry tmi :rofl: 10mins later i started spottin that lasted for bout 2hrs, i phoned midwife and said i started spotting (didnt tell her bout o lol ) she put me on bedrest for 2 days ! my question is = have any of u guys had spotting because u had an orgasm ??? its now scared me out of doin anything at all :blush: sorry for the intimate post xx

Didnt want to read and run babe but sorry I cant help?! Hope u get the answers u need and try not to worry :) xx Tracy xx

I've never had it myself but had a friend who had it..I was worried about sex due to same reason and waited till 14 weeks...but had no bleeding.

Apparently when you're pregnant you're orgasms seem more intense and retract the muscles and it's more 'dramatic' in there due to your changing parts..that sounds awfal but I know what I'm trying to say lol...

You did the right thing speaking to MW hun xxxxx

I had it but it only lasted a few wipes but was very minimal.
Did you have implantation bleed? I didn't so mw said it could of been that coming out or jst blood vessels bursting from the cervix. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->