The big Preseed experiment!!!

buggz, it might be an idea to temp just to check whether you in fact O and when, it is possible that you geared up to O several times but in the end O on CD35 or so

Yea, I am temping this month just to be sure of ov...but every so often I have one of those long cycles. Over the summer I did, I got some ic opks in the mail the day AF was due, took one got a super positive, so I was thinking (praying) that I was preg, but I did want to test, so I was away for a week, my husband was like for sure u are, but my back was killing me...long story short, exactly 14 days from that strong pos AF reared her ugly head, so I guess I ov'd late. Happens to me about once a year...very annoying

Im going to temp in the new year, I'm supposed to be booking a progesterone test but the day thats due is boxing day so I'm going to ntnp this month and see what happens x

I was considering a progesterone test too. Mine will fall on the 21st so I might swing it. I'm going to ask my doctor about it tomorrow. Can't hurt right?

AF isnt here yet but I am certain she will be within the next couple of days. Tested yesterday, BFN and I decided I am not gonna test again unless I get nothing for a few days. I am PMSing pretty bad.

AF isnt here yet but I am certain she will be within the next couple of days. Tested yesterday, BFN and I decided I am not gonna test again unless I get nothing for a few days. I am PMSing pretty bad.

Good luck! Gosh, your hubby is keen! I'm really struggling to get mine to BD. He's complaining it's far too clinical and isn't enjoying it any more :( :nope:

Good luck! Gosh, your hubby is keen! I'm really struggling to get mine to BD. He's complaining it's far too clinical and isn't enjoying it any more :( :nope:

I'm in the same boat, tested quite a few days ago and bfn, but I think it was way too early, and I decided I'm not testing until AF doesn't come this week, my cycles are always 26-28 days and she hasn't come yet so we will see. I'm not feeling too confident that she won't show though.

Mine's been complaining about that too "you just want to have sex to have a baby blah blah" well yes isn't that human nature/instinct to have sex to make a baby??? That's not the only reason I like having sex though, he's getting on my nerves about it.

I'm in the same boat, tested quite a few days ago and bfn, but I think it was way too early, and I decided I'm not testing until AF doesn't come this week, my cycles are always 26-28 days and she hasn't come yet so we will see. I'm not feeling too confident that she won't show though.

Mine's been complaining about that too "you just want to have sex to have a baby blah blah" well yes isn't that human nature/instinct to have sex to make a baby??? That's not the only reason I like having sex though, he's getting on my nerves about it.

I know what you mean. Mine is getting to the stage that by the time I was fertile he could physically keep an erection long enough so unless we manage to BD tonight I think we are out! Especially as I don't think I ovulated till late last night based on ovulation pain

Before my hubby SA, he was acting like it was a chore for a minute, but after his SA results, we had a big fight because his ego was bruised and I was trying to tell him b4 about timing, and trying more often and putting effort in etc, especially since I'm charting, researching, temping, testing all these things are all for nothing if he doesn't do his part. Well after I ignored him for 2 days he came around. Apologizing like crazy, and since then he has be good to go all the time lol...you kno what else works..if I kno its my fertile days I just go upstairs and send him a text like come here and please your wife (i just sensored what I actually would say lol) or text him something sexy and he comes running up. It takes the "chore" out of it and makes it fun. I don't even think about the conception part until after because in my case I really enjoy being with my dh. Even if its a bit embarrassing some men like it when u initiate a lil bit! He has been in a great mood...we decided the we call the preseed our "GPS" for his lil guys. We cracked up the box with the preseed came in the mail and my son brought the box in (a plain brown box) and all the kids were there and my husband goes what's that & I said ooh babes our gps came in the mail...we laughed so hard the kids were like don't we have one in the car why do u guys need another one LOL!

I didn't want to tell him when was the "ideal week" but every time we BD'd before that week he'd ask "Is this your special week?" afterwards so by the time it was he knew! Also we're both shift workers so I was having to wait up till 1am etc for him to come home so for him then to complain when I initiated really peed me off when I was then having to get up at 5/6am for work myself :(

Just letting everyone know, this was my FIRST cycle using preseed and we just got our :bfp: !!!! I never get much EWCM and the Preseed helped so much!!!!

There are close to 400 replies so I didn't read them all so I apologize if this has already been covered.

Has anyone tried conceive plus?

Just letting everyone know, this was my FIRST cycle using preseed and we just got our :bfp: !!!! I never get much EWCM and the Preseed helped so much!!!!

Congratulations!

I don't either..I'm super excited to try the preseed. Congratulations!

No never tried conceive plus,i presume it just works the same

hue ordered some more preseed,should be here in the next day or two

I am starting to get the feeling I am out... I was really sick two nights ago, and then was fine by noon, and felt a little sick this morning, and fine by lunch. I thought maybe if I was getting symptoms that I would get a positive.... but i test and BFN. AF isn't due til next monday so I am hoping its still too early?? So hard not to get disappointed... :shrug:

Possibly too early hun. I'm always doing that to myself. Fx for u!

Well, I am out..... heres to hoping the New Year brings BFP to everyone TTC!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->