The big Preseed experiment!!!

I am out as well, We used preceed once a day before O. oh well, lucky 2013!

Positive test today though spotting has continued and getting heavier. Still red though not the normal brown I start AF with but I'm convince AF will arrive. So yet another chemical pregnancy I feel :(

Awww noo! I hope not. Fx for you...maybe it will stick...

We have been using the preseed and we love it! Hoping that it helps us get a sticky bean!! I'm still waiting to confirm O, now on CD19....

AF arrived during the night. Very heavy and very painful. Still got a postive HPT but it's now much lighter. I don't think I'm going to stay pregnant :(

So sorry the witch got you all! AF due today for me. HPT BFN today and I had a .1 temp drop. Maybe it's nothing but I think I might be out too! Good luck to everyone not seeing AF yet!!!

So sorry Noo. Xo
As for me, we are currently using the preseed every day this morning got a super strong opk pos...on cd19...my temp is up this morning too, but I am on first month of temping...so bad at it so I will have to see how it goes to "confirm" actual ov.

Just got my BFP!!! Second month using preseed. Not sure if that did the trick, or if timing was just right :) GL to everyone else, hope to see some more BFPs!

Amanda, congratulations!

we did not get to use preceed this cycle. somehow I got so much my own EWCM that was literally (TMI) pouring out of me just before O so it was not really feasible to add any more

Thanks Noo & Briss! FX you'll get your BFPs soon :)

Preseed didnt work for us this cycle. We will try again for the second time. I'm on cd 5 now. Congrats to Amanda!

I am DPO 6 today and looks like I O 3 days early this month so only used preseed once before O and a few times after. AF due on the 13 so FX!

I am going to put together a list of all the BFNs and BFPs so far on this thread so we can keep track. If someone else wants to help please PM me.

This is what I have so far:

NAMES Length Trying C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8
Buggzxxx
Crossedfinger BFP
AuCa
Zelly1 BFN
Ksterny
Dreamery
Nobump
*MnMommy BFN
oneKnight BFN
babysaa
Meals
LovesMyLovey
NDTaber9211
Pansy
Noo 8 mo
Dreaming4ever BFP
Karynmski
Ellberry BFN
Faith_hope 6 mo BFP
Dk1234 9 mo BFP
*Khaleesi
PiperDilly BFN
LizzyRose
Cutler101
grandcoeur 13 mo
Miss_Kate
Shantelleyrae
Dantz 4mo
MrsDavo
GoodEgg 2 mo BFN
mizzywizzg BFP
Tess2012 6 mo
PinkPassion 10 mo BFP
Ready2Bmum
Sunshine85
U347464 24 mo
Briss BFN BFN
TTC First
Melts BFN BFN BFN
KelliGal
esah

I am only on page 15 of this thread

Its seems my pretty formatting all got destroyed. I will fix it later.

Okay... I uploaded the information to an online spreadsheet and everyone has write privileges so you can edit your info or add new names.

https://www.editgrid.com/user/tmonster/preseed

Okay... I uploaded the information to an online spreadsheet and everyone has write privileges so you can edit your info or add new names.

https://www.editgrid.com/user/tmonster/preseed

thank you for doing this! so helpful! I have updated my info. btw your chart looks very good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->