The big Preseed experiment!!!

just bought the last preseed my walgreens carry! LOL I am in CD22 so still haven't tested yet but I am also not sure when I ovulate so if af doesn't arrive next month I will start using preseed next cycle...thing is, I am not getting the usual pms symptoms i usually get around this time..maybe that is a good thing who knows! :D loads of baby dust to us all!!!

I'm CD 22 also with no idea when or even If I have ovulated. Last 3 weekends had ewcm and during the weeks been either dry, lotiony or wet!! Hmm....!! When you going to test? Xx

Hiya Zelly1- I know it can be so freaking frustrating as I don't know when I do either I only guess I have by the lower right twinges I had about CD14-15....but now today I am having the SAME twinges (not cramps) on my lower left side...I literally want to pull my hairs out! Anyway, I will be testings either Oct. 30th like the online calculators say I should or wait until the day AFTER af is supposed to come...what about you hun?

Wow this threads getting so good! I just okp'd and got a positive, so will be preseedin tonight! X

Hiya Zelly1- I know it can be so freaking frustrating as I don't know when I do either I only guess I have by the lower right twinges I had about CD14-15....but now today I am having the SAME twinges (not cramps) on my lower left side...I literally want to pull my hairs out! Anyway, I will be testings either Oct. 30th like the online calculators say I should or wait until the day AFTER af is supposed to come...what about you hun?

I was going to wait til 11th so be cd35 as had an occasional ling cycle. But idk, my phone app where track af says I'm due on in 4 days. Mite test next weekend x

my online app says I am exactly 7 days from af coming that would make it Nov 4th but it said that for last month and I got af on sept 7th just like this month the 7th...

my online app says I am exactly 7 days from af coming that would make it Nov 4th but it said that for last month and I got af on sept 7th just like this month the 7th...

U gonna test on 30th? I wanna wait as long as poss as hate bfn but also impatient. Doesn't help I've got one at home coz everyday I'm tempted to use it x

U gonna test on 30th? I wanna wait as long as poss as hate bfn but also impatient. Doesn't help I've got one at home coz everyday I'm tempted to use it x

yeah i am gonna test either on the 30th or i might just wait until af is supposed to be here as that would make much more sense

I take my BBT every morning to make sure I ovulate. I have anovulatory cycles so I need to know if I O or not.

yeah i am gonna test either on the 30th or i might just wait until af is supposed to be here as that would make much more sense

Well gl fxd xx

I take my BBT every morning to make sure I ovulate. I have anovulatory cycles so I need to know if I O or not.

I wish I could. Every time I go to do it I always wake 1-2 hrs before alarm due to go off - grr!! Lol x

Thanks! Tons of babydust to you too zelly1

Also bbt will not work for me because I will not keep up with it and my work/school schedule is hectic as it is...I figure if we BD every other night sometimes two days in a row than we can't help but hit our target at some point! LOL

so do I but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference for me. I take it at 5:45 and I always wake up around 4 lol.

yeahhh umm def not waking up at 4 lol....power to you thats awesome~ :)

I usually wake up at 4 needing to use the bathroom. The reason why I temp at 5:45 is my husband works nights so he gets home at that time. He always wakes me up so I figured that I might as well temp at that time.

yeah that works perfect...my oh is military and he works 4am doesn't come home until 6pm....I am not bbt or temp of any type..just taking folic acid, vitamins, and just bought my preseed as i need help in the cm department i think...but if i am not preggers then will try the preseed approach :)

My alarm is set for 5am to take my BBT :) Though at the minute I'm not sure how accurate it is as it doesn't seem to fluctuate as much as other people's at the start of their cycle! First full cycle taking it though and it did fluctuate at the end of the last cycle so time will tell! I struggle when I have night shifts though!

My alarm is set for 5am to take my BBT :) Though at the minute I'm not sure how accurate it is as it doesn't seem to fluctuate as much as other people's at the start of their cycle! First full cycle taking it though and it did fluctuate at the end of the last cycle so time will tell! I struggle when I have night shifts though!

Just had a peek at your chart - your temps are really super stable, wow!

Can't believe how early you ladies take your temp. I usually take mine at 8am, lol. Although DH usually wakes me up at 7am, and I'm wondering if I should rather take it then since I'm half awake after that anyway....

Do you temp orally or vaginally? I temp vaginally because I sleep with my mouth open and it would mess with my temps. Vaginal temps are usually much more stable. Maybe get a new thermometer? Fertility Friend was saying that flat temps might have to do with thermometer battery running out.

Whoa whoa whoa hold the phone! you can temp vaginally? LOL that is some serious stuff...maybe that would work better for me too as I sleep with my mouth open alot too :/

LOL yeah, you can temp vaginally. It takes a little to get use 2 :haha:. Mouth breathing at night tends to lead to more erratic temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->