The big Preseed experiment!!!

yeahhh umm def not waking up at 4 lol....power to you thats awesome~ :)

My alarm is set for 5am to take my BBT :) Though at the minute I'm not sure how accurate it is as it doesn't seem to fluctuate as much as other people's at the start of their cycle! First full cycle taking it though and it did fluctuate at the end of the last cycle so time will tell! I struggle when I have night shifts though!

Do you temp orally or vaginally? I temp vaginally because I sleep with my mouth open and it would mess with my temps. Vaginal temps are usually much more stable. Maybe get a new thermometer? Fertility Friend was saying that flat temps might have to do with thermometer battery running out.

Orally - I'm not doing vaginal temps at 5am! My thermometer is new, I've had it less than a month so the battery is fine. DH was using it when he had flu last week and his temps were much high and fluctuating so I'm sure it's working well (His were 37-39 degrees! Poorly boy!)

HERE is my chart for the end of last cycle - I started temping mid-cycle. From the looks of it my temps were probably pretty stable up until my fertile period.

I just saw this thread and it looks like it started in July. Does it seem like preseed is working better than for the ladies TTC without? Mine will arrive in a few days... at the point where I'm trying anything.

I just saw this thread and it looks like it started in July. Does it seem like preseed is working better than for the ladies TTC without? Mine will arrive in a few days... at the point where I'm trying anything.

Hi hun I started this thread, its only been running now for 2-3 weeks. We already have one bfp! I used my preseed for the first time last night so hopefully in two weeks we'll have at least one more success story but hopefully many more! X

I just bought mine last friday, I am already in the tww but figured since I really don't know when I "O'' its worth having around...I used it for the first time 2 nights ago and it was amazing! So if I am not preggo this cycle hopefully next!!!

I have used mine for 2 cycles and no BFP to report yet. it might not work for us cos my hubby has low sperm count and also I never manage to get it in deep enough cos I cant use the applicator

I am using a different version, called Conceive Plus. I am only on CD10, so I can't tell you if it works or not yet, but I CAN tell you that it feels amazing! I hate the feeling of most lubes, but CP feels like the real deal :happydance: I am using the applicators and they look intimidating but are actually very easy to use (and for some reason it turns my OH on to see me do that... weirdo. lol) Anyway, we will probably continue to use it as a lube even if I don't get my :bfp: because of the good experience.

I am on cycle 3 of using preseed and my O is coming up in about a week. Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

I am supposed to test today but trying my best to hold out until Nov 7th which is the day af is due!

My cramps keep coming off and on playing tricks with me!

Hehe dantz, we like the feel of it too, it seems to do funny things to my husband sometimes :) x

This is a great thread. I love the idea of it and I would like to know how successful it really is as well.
I just wanted to say we used it for 3 months and never got our positive.

So I'm ordering some pre seed off eBay,and there is a special to buy that and the ovatel ovulation test (saliva). Has anyone heard of these or had any good/bad experiences with them? Or should I just stick to opks and pre seed?

Are they the ones that show you the crystals formed in your saliva or something?? I have only used the wee on ones....but I'm not pregnant yet so doesn't really help show if they work or not, but they seem to be pretty accurate. If they are on special offer you could always give them a go :) If you're worried you could use the other ones as well :)

Hi everyone :wave:
I O'd today, and used my preseed for the first time also. Hoping to bd for the second time before bed. So I guess its the tww for me!
:dust:to you all.x

Ellberry- yeah it's the crystal ones. Idk it seems like a lot of work to me to look for crystals LMAO. I am just an impulse buyer type and it was on special with the pre seed. Just wanted to know if its a waste of money or not.

Also, on the pre seed side. Is there a general consensus that it does good things? I like the idea of using something because sometimes (especially while TTC, it's not the wettest down there) but I can't use any of the others for fear of killing sperm.

Oops, I must have misread the date. Glad to be part of the experiment!

I agree, it does seem like a lot of work, but could be quite interesting :) I think I only read one article on it so I don't really remember much! I'd say if you have the kit give it a go, even if it's only for one day :) :)

No probs sweetie welcome aboard! To be honest I didnt think this thread would get such an awesome responce! I'm lookin forward to seeing some bfps!

Even if the preseed doesnt work for me its given me some much needed optimism, which was seriously lacking after 10 long months ttc! X

No probs sweetie welcome aboard! To be honest I didnt think this thread would get such an awesome responce! I'm lookin forward to seeing some bfps!

Even if the preseed doesnt work for me its given me some much needed optimism, which was seriously lacking after 10 long months ttc! X

I completely agree! I really really hope that this Conceive Plus works, but even if it doesn't it has given me an extra boost of hope this month and added something new to BD time :)

I'm out this month. :cry: I will use preseed again this month and keep trying though!

:dust: to all you ladies still in it for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->