The big Preseed experiment!!!

So sorry honey but hey... Youre 1 cycle closer to that bfp x

Oops, I must have misread the date. Glad to be part of the experiment!

No probs sweetie welcome aboard! To be honest I didnt think this thread would get such an awesome responce! I'm lookin forward to seeing some bfps!

Even if the preseed doesnt work for me its given me some much needed optimism, which was seriously lacking after 10 long months ttc! X

I completely agree! I really really hope that this Conceive Plus works, but even if it doesn't it has given me an extra boost of hope this month and added something new to BD time :)

Totally. Gotta keep trying new stuff to keep hope alive. It's been about 13 or so months for us (since May 2011 but missed some months).

I test on the 7th but these cramps suggest to me that af is around the corner...well hey if I don't at least I have the rest of this month to try!

I have bought pressed was was already in my tww but tried it one night and loved it so def will be using it this cycle after af leaves (if she arrives)

Hi Ladies. Tested this morning and BFN. Still remaining positive as I wasn't sure if I ovulated CD14 or CD 21 as had ewcm both those days. I am CD28 today so AF could come next weekend. If no AF will test then x

Another BFN this cycle using Pre-Seed(inserted with applicator). :( but I will continue to use it because I love it so much. I'll check back next cycle and let y'all know. GL pre-seed ladies!

Good luck ladies, i have not had a chance to use preseed yet for babymaking as i am in the tww still i suppose...i test in 2 days when af is due to arrive...fingers crossed she keeps her wicked ass away!!!

Can I join??

I've used preseed for the last three months but my DH and I are long distance so it's doubtful we hit the timing right.

I just got what I think was a positive opk!! We've bd'd on cd10, 11 and didn't use preseed. Now with a pos opk, were going to use it tonight! CD13, fx!!

Thanks for letting me join!

Can I join??

I've used preseed for the last three months but my DH and I are long distance so it's doubtful we hit the timing right.

I just got what I think was a positive opk!! We've bd'd on cd10, 11 and didn't use preseed. Now with a pos opk, were going to use it tonight! CD13, fx!!

Thanks for letting me join!

Good Luck!!! :baby:

Any sign hun?

I am on CD 19 today, I got a positive OPK on day 14 and day 16, but no OV yet. Last month I had O'd by now ( Day 16 last month )! I am supposed to be going for a day 21 blood test on Wednesday - lets hope I O before then.

We have been bding loads, sometimes making ourselves just incase, I just wish my body would hurry up and O! Been using preseed for the first time this month and have used it every BD since CD 14.

I used pre-seed for the first time last night though not sure if I needed to as had copious amounts of EWCM (first time I've had that much!) and it was REALLY nice! I'd be tempted to use it all the time regardless of the time of the month! So much comfier. How much is everyone using? I used 1g in total. Initially I inserted 1g but an hour later we'd still not BD'd so added an additional 1g and BD'd about 30 minutes later. 3g looks a LOT.

Ladies I've got such a good feeling about this month... I hope im not just kidding myself, but I really have the feeling that I'll be lucky this cycle! X

I'm using preseed for the first month as well. But I'm also taking Clomid. Hopefully this is our month! BFP for all of us!!

We used preseed back in may and we got our bfp first month of using it,unfortunately we had a mc.but we will be using it again this month,i love it!

We used preseed back in may and we got our bfp first month of using it,unfortunately we had a mc.but we will be using it again this month,i love it!

Good Luck xx

Ladies I've got such a good feeling about this month... I hope im not just kidding myself, but I really have the feeling that I'll be lucky this cycle! X

Aw Buggz, I feel the very same!! My ovulating has been all over the place, we have has so much :sex: I feel I cant BUT be pregnant!! :haha:

We have just ordered some preseed :D looking forward to trying it out!

I ordered mine from Amazon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->