The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

The first sign I had with all 3 pregnancies was a heighten sense of smell its the first thing that I always notice! 2nd is extreme tiredness to the point hubby will be chatting to me and I just conk out out :haha:

Hi everyone, I got a :bfp: today and wanted to share my symptoms with you all. Most of them have probably already been mentioned but just in case... Last night I woke up twice needing a wee which is something that I never wake up for! I also woke up with extremely painful period pains and have had sore boobs for the last week so just assumed I was going to start but the period cramps were more intense than I usually get. I have also had very greasy hair. I usually wash it every other day anyway but for the last week or so have had to wash it every day. Also had mild spells of dizziness and been very tired. Hope this helps someone. Any questions feel free to message me.

Good luck all xx

Hi everyone, I got a :bfp: today and wanted to share my symptoms with you all. Most of them have probably already been mentioned but just in case... Last night I woke up twice needing a wee which is something that I never wake up for! I also woke up with extremely painful period pains and have had sore boobs for the last week so just assumed I was going to start but the period cramps were more intense than I usually get. I have also had very greasy hair. I usually wash it every other day anyway but for the last week or so have had to wash it every day. Also had mild spells of dizziness and been very tired. Hope this helps someone. Any questions feel free to message me.

Good luck all xx

Congrats and thanks alot...how many dpo are you?

Hi ladies,
I'm currently 5-7 DPO, I couldn't pin point O this month but know my cervix was high and soft on the 4th and 5th. Not a lot of EWCM this mth which is unusual for me.
Anyway, the only symptoms I've had so far is being crampy and sore heavy boobs.
With my 1st two pregnancies symptoms were, peeing a lot during the night, very sore boobs with my 1st DS and dizziness with my 2nd DS.
We are only on our 1st mth of ttc so I'm not very hopeful as we BD 3-4 days before suspected O.

Hey all
First round of clomid, n ff says i O on cd16 so now im dpo3, jus hope temp stays high as last few months coz of pcos temps go up n down.
So wat r gd signs to look out for?
Vic x

I got my bfp on sep. 7, 2012. My symptoms started on sep. 8 , my boobs were very sore on sep.8 and after that I am only having mild period like cramps. When I got my first bfp, i was 9dpo and today i am 13 dpo. Babydust to all!!

bumping for our new BFPers!!! Give us TWWers something to obsess over lol

Dpo6, sore boobs, bloatin n nausea, few cramps, keep thinkin i cant have af on dpo7. Cud i? x

I've been feeling really tired, like I can fall asleep at any time :sleep:. I have heartburn at the moment but it comes and goes. Really bad stomach pains, bloated, wind, nausea but I still for some reason don't think I'm PG. Probably don't want to jinx it. :nope: Have to wait until next week until I can test :(

Did any of you with BFP, get sharp vagina pains?? Not in but around the outside. I had that 4dpo which is probs too early for symptoms x

Well at 8DPO it all kicked off! Nothing before then!

8DPO: spaced out - people will be talking to me and I'll zone out!

9dpo - as above

10DPO - as above and cramps, blink and you miss it minute drops of watery brown on TP. Was absolutely shattered! Nearly fell asleep at work, and my colleagues kept saying how tired I looked! Never felt this tired even after a mad night out with an hours sleep! Boobs started to kill too! Guess this was implantation

11DPO- really spaced out, dizzy, cramps breast really kill! Not as tired though. On my way home from work I was thinking I should test on the off chance as my birthday was tomorrow, as I felt so strange and also wouldn't it be great if I was Prego!

12DPO: Friday 5th Oct - BFP! What a birthday present! Did the test with fmu, and couldn't believe it! Started shaking and brawling my eyes out. Came back to bedroom a crying wreck and my other half is like " What's the matter, its your birthday?" I just gave him the test and just cried in his arms whilst he was laughing and calling me a silly moo as this is fantastic!! I said I know, I'm just sooo happy lol!

Also for the few days before my BFP I was waking up at just before 3am, wide awake! Weird!

Also I've been having slight headaches, and very mild cramps like AF is coming. Haven't got weird taste, didn't feel nauseous (starting to today at 14DPO). Have felt quite happy and playful too! :-D

Really hope it's a sticky bean and really hope that everyone gets their BFP soon x

Also just wanted to say this site has been a god send for me since trying to conceive, and always said I will post with my symptoms when I got BFP as a thank you. Hope my above post helps someone :)

Congrats!

Any other BFPers care to share?...I love this thread!

TTC diary:

30.09.12-8dpo
Tested with fmu. Silly. Obvs neg.
Feeling an "awareness" in abdomen off and on.
Boobs occasionally tingly/throbby
Bit dizzy/lightheaded at lunchtime
Tired early evening despite lie-in this morn.
Hungry.*

01.10.12-9dpo
Poas with fmu - bfn. (I think.... If I squint at a certain angle is that a shadow of a line???? Or just wishful thinking..)
Mildish nausea but getting a bit worse
Cold like symptoms, runny nose can't stop sneezing, feel quite rubbish!
Felt tired early on, fell asleep on sofa early evening.
Boobs sore when leaning on dh.

02.10.12 - 10dpo
Poas with fmu - bfn. Feeling like its not our month..... Must've been an evap line yesterday.
Still feel a bit rubbish, can't put finger on it.*
Boobs feel big and a bit tender
Hot flush in town
Poas again this aft (driving myself mad!) and when I hold test at certain angle there is the faintest of lines, but not at every angle. Wish I wasn't getting my hopes up... Also had diarrhoea early evening.

11dpo - Woke up with sore boobs and definite nausea, I feel so preg. Did test and bfn! Grrr. Feel like it must all be in my head now, surely if there was enough hcg to be making me feel sick and boobs sore etc, there'd be enough for a hpt to detect?? So that's why I think it not my month. Feel so deflated now.*
Debating whether to go get a fr test.... or am I setting myself up for yet more disappointment?? Help!!!!!*
Went to tesco but they don't stock FR. Got cheap tesco tests. Re-tested just now with another IC, it's only an hr or so since the last test, feel so obsessive! Did another test about 4pm. Faintest of faint lines again-really don't know what to think...

12dpo
Woke up and did another IC. Faintest of lines, surely I'm not imagining this? Did a tesco test immediately afterwards, and after taking the test apart within the 3 mins (difficult to see with the plastic window).... There was a faint but DEFO there... second pink line!!! I'm pregnant!
Bought a frer and did test this afternoon, defo positive!!!! OMG!

13dpo
Tested this morn, still positive! (But slightly fainter???) Going away today for 2 nights so will be a good distraction from testing!

14dpo - Lots of symptoms i.e cramping (different from af) waves of mild nausea, boobs tender and look bigger! didn't test today.*

15dpo - Tested in aft, line a lot darker, phew!

16dpo - Still lots of symptoms (i.e sore achy boobs, crampy pulling/tugging sensations on and off in uterus, waves of nausea)

17dpo - Dark bfp on Internet cheapy. Still paranoid af will arrive, as that's what happened with my ectopic earlier this year.... But this feels different somehow this time.

I really did try just about everything this month, although I think that's a coincidence. Took pregnacare and baby aspirin and 2 royal jelly capsules with food each day. Totally cut out caffeine. (Bought decaf versions of everything) Still drank alcohol though but tried to cut out any unnecessary midweek drinks! Did the cheap Internet opk's. Just had regular sex around the time I thought I'd ov'd. *

Also to add I'm 32 and had an ectopic back in May. Conceived on only one tube in just 2 months. So to any one tubers out there, it really doesn't seem to make any difference! We only need one! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->