The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

I have been stalking this thread for ages and I can finally add my symptoms or lack of really, we have been trying for 26 months I have pcos oh fine!

1-6dpo nothing out of ordinary
7dpo- something told me I was pregnant, like I just new
8dpo- light cm cm when I wiped happened twice that day and cramping
9dpo- cramping
10dpo- feel normal and bait bummed, but cramping continued
11dpo- boobs slightly sore and spot break out which is new for me and that night I woke up at 1 am dying for the loo, that's when I new something is up
12dpo- bfp came up within seconds cue over the moon!!

Good luck ladies trust me it will happen x x

Hey ladies, i wonder if any of you can possibly help if anyone has had this before...?

I had a proper period on August 10th. Then just 3 weeks later on 1 September i had very slight pinkish brown discharge for 3 days but only when i wiped. Then it disappeared. Ive not had a period since and technically was due on last week.

Should i be classing the pinkish brown discharge as my lastest period? If so, then i am one week late, if not then i havent had a period for 2 months. Tested about 3 weeks ago just to double check and it was negative however over the last week i have started to feel sicky every night and 2 days ago omg.... complete nipple tenderness, like cant even go in the shower. They are constantly hard which never normally happens. I never get sore nipples before period either so it cant be that....

I know most of you are now going to say yes you could be pregnant however i have one little glitch.... i am actually on the pill so surely i cant be? Been on the same pill for over 4 years so surely cant b getting these symptoms as side effects from that?

/is it at all possible?? could i be pregnant??

Hey ladies, i wonder if any of you can possibly help if anyone has had this before...?

I had a proper period on August 10th. Then just 3 weeks later on 1 September i had very slight pinkish brown discharge for 3 days but only when i wiped. Then it disappeared. Ive not had a period since and technically was due on last week.

Should i be classing the pinkish brown discharge as my lastest period? If so, then i am one week late, if not then i havent had a period for 2 months. Tested about 3 weeks ago just to double check and it was negative however over the last week i have started to feel sicky every night and 2 days ago omg.... complete nipple tenderness, like cant even go in the shower. They are constantly hard which never normally happens. I never get sore nipples before period either so it cant be that....

I know most of you are now going to say yes you could be pregnant however i have one little glitch.... i am actually on the pill so surely i cant be? Been on the same pill for over 4 years so surely cant b getting these symptoms as side effects from that?

No, you never count spotting as your period. You should probably go see a doctor to rule pregnancy out first and check for other possibilities like cysts.

This thread is great :thumbup: so I am bumping it up

So I am 9 or 11 DPO (my LP is 11 days) and I have had the following symtoms although I am hoping AF stays away:

1) weird cramps/twinges/little electric shocks - in my womb area
2) lower back ache
3) feeling queasy my morning tea or orange juice just made feel sick and I still get the queasiness but it comes and goes
4) creamy cm (yesterday was pink almost like spotting)
5) nose bleed - I get them when AF comes!
6) headache like a pressure headache but just in the background
7) really dry lips they have cracked (since Saturday) - I did have a runny nose but that seems to have calmed down
8) tired
9) mood swings - one minute fine the next everything makes me angry then back to fine!
10) freezing cold all day and then at night and in the morning boiling hot!! (I am always a cold person)
11) clumsy and being a bit stupid - DH noticed
12) my boobs feel fuller and my nipples are more prodominant (not normal for me) - since Saturday

These are not all the same everyday except for the 1, 2, 3 (on and off) and then a few since Saturday!!

I hope it results in a :bfp: and I am not just a nutcase :haha: :wacko:

This thread is great :thumbup: so I am bumping it up

So I am 9 or 11 DPO (my LP is 11 days) and I have had the following symtoms although I am hoping AF stays away:

1) weird cramps/twinges/little electric shocks - in my womb area
2) lower back ache
3) feeling queasy my morning tea or orange juice just made feel sick and I still get the queasiness but it comes and goes
4) creamy cm (yesterday was pink almost like spotting)
5) nose bleed - I get them when AF comes!
6) headache like a pressure headache but just in the background
7) really dry lips they have cracked (since Saturday) - I did have a runny nose but that seems to have calmed down
8) tired
9) mood swings - one minute fine the next everything makes me angry then back to fine!
10) freezing cold all day and then at night and in the morning boiling hot!! (I am always a cold person)
11) clumsy and being a bit stupid - DH noticed
12) my boobs feel fuller and my nipples are more prodominant (not normal for me) - since Saturday

These are not all the same everyday except for the 1, 2, 3 (on and off) and then a few since Saturday!!

I hope it results in a :bfp: and I am not just a nutcase :haha: :wacko:

Twag- this sounds just like me, but bleeding gums and not nose. I feel so clumsy, I drop everything, can't remember squat- although it could be from obsessing over any and every sort of pregnancy symptom :growlmad: I have had the dry lips too- not normal for me either. Argh! Let's hope that we both get out BFP soon- AF is supposed to show the 25th. Let's hope the :witch: stays away!!! FX to you!!

Thanks I am testing tomorrow morning I think so FX

:dust:

I am only like 5 dpo but I have been having some crazy symptoms I don't normally see.....

*DH just sent me a sweet text regarding finding a new job- asked me what I wanted to do, I FREAKED out and then immediately started tearing up wanting to cry
*My pelvic area is super sore after about three or four days
*Constipated feeling all weekend
*Yesterday and today just didn't want to do a single thing- felt tired but felt like I shouldn't because I slept for like 12 hours the night before. Not usually my M.O- days off I bee-bop around town, run errands, always itching to get out of the house
*Super sensitive nipples- I am considering wearing a sports bra to work later (not my usual M.O- I'm a push up girl and love bras- I sell them for a living)
*No desire or energy to go to work tonight- increasingly irritable towards work even though I don't normally feel like this
*No desire to drink a beer Saturday night
*InSANE hot flash in the car on Sunday. Like, roll the windows down thought I was going to explode
*Uncomfortable feeling sitting for a long period of time, like pressure and couldn't get comfortable
*Having trouble sleeping (save for two nights ago). Keep waking up. VERY much UNLIKE me- my husband always pokes fun that I am always sleeping. I mean ALWAYS.
*Heart racing, slight dizziness.
*Earlier today the trash made me queasy.
*Back pain, and groin pain. The back pain hurts even when I sit?

I know I am only apparently 5dpo, but I have only been kind of going off cm and not using OPK's or any other tests like that. Would it be possible I o'd earlier than I thought? Or could that hot flash have been implantation of some sort?

This isn't really for anyone to comment on, this is more me just putting all of the odd things I've been feeling together, for me to visualize. However, responses are much appreciated- we are ttc #1 so I truthfully have NO idea what I am doing or looking for! And we all know that we want to see symptoms ASAP :)
:blush::blush::confused::confused:
Thanks in advance :)

OK so I am not a crazy symptom spotter although now I am a very nervous lady :bfp: faint but there this morning :cloud9:

OK so I am not a crazy symptom spotter although now I am a very nervous lady :bfp: faint but there this morning :cloud9:

Congrats.... sending lots of babydust your way!

I wish i could figure out whats going on with my symptoms! :wacko:

AF was due on 7 October..... now yesterday i had af type cramps and last night i had pinkish discharge ( only when i wiped) so put tampon in thinking AF was on her way (sorry if TMI!) then this morning there was nothing on it.... and ive had nothing since....?! WEIRD! still negative HPT

You could be pregnant I would speak to your GP as my sister was pregnant but it never ever showed on a HPT only on bloods! You never know :shrug:

Good Luck :dust:

You could be pregnant I would speak to your GP as my sister was pregnant but it never ever showed on a HPT only on bloods! You never know :shrug:

Good Luck :dust:

Really? Never showed on a hpt?? How far gone was she when she found out she was by her bloods?

I cannot remember now but a couple of months I think she had missed 2 periods but as the HPT showed nothing she didn't think anything and went to DR to find out what was up and they did bloods and she was pregnant - he is 6 years old now :thumbup:

I would suggest going to speak to your Dr as it is best to get these things sorted sooner rather then later :hugs:

I cannot remember now but a couple of months I think she had missed 2 periods but as the HPT showed nothing she didn't think anything and went to DR to find out what was up and they did bloods and she was pregnant - he is 6 years old now :thumbup:

I would suggest going to speak to your Dr as it is best to get these things sorted sooner rather then later :hugs:

Thanks.... :hugs: well i started bleeding very very lightly last night! got period type cramps on and off but not as bad as AF cramps!

Bleeding is scanty and very on and off... wondering now whether its just a very light AF! :growlmad:

I got my BFP about a week ago after AF being late for about 6 days. My symptoms were:

extremely sore, heavy boobs a week before AF was due
AF type cramps, that were unusually mild about a week and half before AF due
gagging when brushing my teeth in the mornings
extreme thirst, even after drinking lots of fluids
No usual pre AF headache
fatigue

The big sign for me was the missed period and the incredibly sore boobs.

It will happen soon for you, reamin strong. love you and you are all in my prayers

Good luck all you ladies! I got my BFP after TTC for 3 cycles on 14dpo.

I recently have had the sorest, heaviest boobs on the planet. I never got boob pain or sensation before with any other AF.
I had crazy heartburn for about five days.
I did have some pretty heavy CM, watery when I wiped.
I had hot flashes starting from when I am assuming I conceived, which was 6 dpo. I have never had hot flashes and had a terrible one that day.
Last week, around 9 dpo I had a whole day of feeling the worst. Headache, nausea, back felt like it was on fire. After that day, I didn't have anything else but heartburn. I am assuming little bug was implanting that day.
Other than that, truthfully nothing much different. Was more weepy than normal, but I can't necessarily attribute that to the BFP. And I was a crazy symptom spotter!

It's true what they say, lack of symptoms might be your best symptoms!

I took a HPT on 13dpo and it came up a BFN. Super quick too. Every other test I had taken while TTC followed this same mannerism. Like you could clearly tell negative, pretty quickly. So that's why I thought we were out this month and AF would rear her ugly head.
Took a HPT on 14dpo at 1pm, not FMU, and after coffee and some rootbeer. Wanted to go out with my girlfriends this weekend and wanted to make extra sure! Saw the faintest line on a cheapy grocery store test. Panicked, sent the picture to my sister and best friend.
Got a First Response Gold digi the next day and it said YES!:baby::baby:

Baby dust to you all! Good luck, and much love and prayers from me!

I recently have had the sorest, heaviest boobs on the planet. I never got boob pain or sensation before with any other AF.
I had hot flashes starting from when I am assuming I conceived, which was 6 dpo. I have never had hot flashes and had a terrible one that day.
Last week, around 9 dpo I had a whole day of feeling the worst. Headache, nausea, back felt like it was on fire. After that day, I didn't have anything else but heartburn. I am assuming little bug was implanting that day.
Other than that, truthfully nothing much different. Was more weepy than normal, but I can't necessarily attribute that to the BFP. And I was a crazy symptom spotter!

I took a HPT on 13dpo and it came up a BFN. Super quick too. Every other test I had taken while TTC followed this same mannerism. Like you could clearly tell negative, pretty quickly. So that's why I thought we were out this month and AF would rear her ugly head.
Took a HPT on 14dpo at 1pm, not FMU, and after coffee and some rootbeer. Wanted to go out with my girlfriends this weekend and wanted to make extra sure! Saw the faintest line on a cheapy grocery store test. Panicked, sent the picture to my sister and best friend.

Super super congrats to you!! I've read your posts in a couple of threads, and (not to be creepy) you remind me a little bit of me. Good luck to you, and wishing you a happy healthy 9 months with your little bean!!!

Super super congrats to you!! I've read your posts in a couple of threads, and (not to be creepy) you remind me a little bit of me. Good luck to you, and wishing you a happy healthy 9 months with your little bean!!!

Thanks so much! Not creepy, very flattering and cute! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->