The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Hey ladies! I was just reading this thread and I thought I would add my symptoms.

Lately, I have been
-sneezing uncontrollably.
-I'm bloated and not just my tummy, my entire body is bloated. I feel like Veruca Salt when she became a blueberry. When I walk it's like I am just waddling.
-Lower back pain that shoots up my side
-I am breaking out
-I have been HUNGRY to the point of gagging and then when I eat a huge meal I get weak and shaky like I still haven't eaten.
-I have been the moodiest person, my fiance is begging me to take a test because I have been so irritated and rude to him and then I cry :haha:

Last night I got so tired and nauseas after my 2nd dinner (I was so hungry) that I fell asleep in my plate and had to be carried to my bed. I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

If I am pregnant then I know the exact date of conception because it was only a few days ago and it wouldn't show up on a test. It's funny if I am because my best friend is 9 weeks pregnant and we have been planning to get pregnant together since we were kids. Both of course are accidents. So, it would just be coincidence.

Oh, and I forgot to add that I have been CRAVING spicy chicken. I got through like 3 or 4 a day from Wendy's. I get mean when I can't have one. I throw a tantrum and I cry.

Being ravenously hungry first thing in the morning when usually I am not hungry till about 10-11ish...otherwise, I had no idea!

Hi Ladies, would appreciate a bit of insight/experience if anybody could help! Last period was 25th January, supposed to be due two days ago and absolutely no sign of AF at all. Slight bit of backache which I thought was her coming but down there is different to what I normally experience. The last few days I've been getting yellowish coloured EWCM and then white, creamy, milky discharge. Never remembered seeing it before. I've been off oral contraceptives for nearly 3 months and my last period was on the dot on time as per a 28 day cycle. Even before I was on oral contraception I have never missed a period or had one late, they were regular as clockwork. Having come off the pill I definitely noticed signs of ovulation at day 14 (EWCM, cramps on my right hand side only). My partner and I have only been using alternative forms of contraception intermittently so there is of course a chance as we definitely did the deed when I would have been ovulating. Had some nausea (mostly at night though, which is odd and seems to come on after eating a meal). Have taken a pregnancy test 2 days before I was due and it was negative. Hope this is enough information, would really appreciate some advice or experienced of similar things. Thank you!!

Hello, I know this is an old post but I've had the tingling feeling the ladies are talking about too. I had it with my first pregnancy and I thought it was bladder problems or something. But when I got a BFP I realised that's what it was. I have it again now...it fascinates me and I'm trying to find out if it could be an early sign of a definite pregnancy. Please let me know if you got your BFPs anyone who's ever felt that.
Thanks

Ok so wanted to add my crazy most likely irrational symptoms! I thought I was preg since we dtd almost two weeks ago but ff says i didnt O until 4days after that :shrug:

Anyway my symptoms.
*Uncontrollable hunger!! Normally I have a snack in late morning n then dinner but nope I have been having three meals a day plus snacks n I am still waking in the night sick to my stomach with hunger :dohh:
*Tired... oh so tired I could sleep forever not much luck with a toddler full of cold though :haha:
*Emotional. I keep getting upset about silly things.
*Bloating super bad at night! To the point I have to take off jewlery and loosen my fitbit.
*Constant nightmares. Three nights in a row now I've bad dream after bad dream. I also did when preg with ds. They not baby or pregnancy related but its not nice :(
*Had dip in temp in dpo with FF says can be a increase of probability of being pg!

Thats it so far. Desperate to test but know I will get super upset if I do n its BFN so trying to resist it.

Ok so i need some advice.... I had the implanon from Oct 2011 to Aug 2014 then got the nexplanon from Aug 2014 til my fiance and I decided to TTC so I had it taken out on Mar 2nd... We BD a few days prior and that night then again on the 7th and 8th. I've always had irregular cycles... Well on the 9th I started having brownish sometimes pinkish spotting but only when I wiped,started cramping and it was more of a pulling sensation instead of cramping but I thought it might've just been AF getting ready to show her face but as of yesterday the 12th, my spotting had stopped... We did BD last night as well... This will be my actual first planned pregnancy... But not my first but those where all unplanned... So I never paid attention to my bady then... But now I'm just trying to figure out if that spotting was just from having the nexplanon removed or my body trying to get back to normal or if I may be prego... I always have a poor appetite but the last couple days I actually feel a little hungry... I've always had to use the restroom a lot throughout the day but lately it's been with a little more urgency.

My symptoms I'm having are:

Pulling/cramping sensation
A little hungry
More urgency to go pee

But I haven't had an actual menstrual cycle in yrs... My youngest daughter was born Sept 1st 2011... IDK of that spotting was possibly cuz of that or if it was maybe implantion bleeding... In waiting for my cycle to return to normal but I know that can take awhile after getting off of the nexplanon but I also know that ur able to get prego almost immediatly after removal.
Could really use some advice...

I had:

-A fainting episode at work. We weren't trying so I'd shipped myself off to the doctor thinking it was something dire and just put it down to over tiredness and working lots.

-hungry! Like grumbly tummy type hungry in the morning and every couple of hours!

-no period obviously. Days prior when I would have expected PMS and cramping like usual instead I had stabbing pains on the left hand side of my tummy which honestly felt like something was 'burrowing' in there. Got my BFP a few days later.
-I can smell everything!! Have to get my poor husband to shower twice a day because I can smell everything! Smelt a glass of orange juice from over a metre away!
-bit tired but not too bad, slightly queasy with food.

Haven't even been to the doctor yet, will be doing it this week. Baby dust to all xx

Okay. I got my first and only depo shot last year in August. Never went back to get my second shot bc my fiancee and I had decided TTC. I knew my body would have to get back on track bc I used to be on depo for 3years back in 2010-2013. Anyways, January25th this year I started my period it lasted five days cramps, mild to heavyy bleeding. So yay that was the start of me getting back to normal lol. In febraury my period was 3days late and started out with light pink bleeding the first day, second day it was heavier but not a lot I only used a few pads which wernt full, the blood was bright pink to bright red only a few small clots here and there and very stringy slimy-ish the next day it was very light spotting... i did spot about a week after that period but nothing in my undies just when I would wipe and was light colored pink/brown.. I always have my periods to the end of the month. I'm currently 35days into my cycle no cramping at all. Tmi. I'm much more horny, wet down there, and oddly nails have grew and are strong. lol usually they chip and brake easily. What it boils down to is I was wondering if anyone on here has any advice? Do you think I'm preg or just still getting back on track?

Ok I'm 20 turning 21 next month, and I was on BCP but I've been off for several months now. Since coming off I've been regular, 22 days like clockwork. Last period was on March 24, 2016 and lasted 4 days. My SO and I had sex and he did evacuate inside me on CD13 and sex a few times after that and before. Well, last week Monday, April 4, I threw up didn't feel nauseous or anything just randomly threw up. My period was due on April 6th and now I'm 5 days late. The only thing I've noticed is I've been extremely tired but it's been so hard for me to fall asleep! And also on and off since last week there have been some cramping but not nearly as bad as when AF is due (I have endometriosis/cramps are always horrible). My nipples hurt on and off too as well as going to the bathroom more frequently, but not just to pee. TMI warning: I usually only have about 3-4 bowel movements a week now it's more like 3+ a day! I talked to my friend who is a mom and she said I very well could be. My question is do you think I could be pregnant? Or is it even possible to conceive that close to my period? And if you think I could be pregnant when should I test?

Hi there!

Im new to this so bare with me if anything i say sounds stupid. My periods are very irregular but me and my partner are trying to conceive and have been for a few months (we are doing the whole wait 4 weeks and test).

I have one week before im due to test and think i may be having some symptoms, what do you guys think?. Ive been having the following:

*Hot flushes
*No sore boobs but sometimes my nipples are tingly and hot to touch
*Extreme tiredness (sleeping 9-10 hours a night and having a 2-3 hour nap during the day)
*Erratic moods (content one moment and then all of the sudden without any warning feeling very angry or tearful)
*Not much of an appetite but forcing myself to eat.
*every so often i get a very mild tummy cramp or sharp pain on left side.
*My partner also thinks my boobs have got bigger lol
*Im bloated alot of the time
*very vivid dreams.
*increased cervical mucus

Do you think i could be lucky this time or am i just over thinking things because i want a BFP so badly? !

thanks everyone.

TTC #2 after a lot of deliberation..... took us a year and a bit to conceive#1 (who is a H&H almost 2 year old boy :) ). Cycles are all over the place and possible PCOS (never conclusively diagnosed and this was before #1) . For the last two days I have been having really sore boobs on the side and a bit on the top and nipples are sore... achey all over and mild headaches (could be due to me stressing out) odd twinges and flutters, loss of appetite and bloatiness from today. got up with a sore throat and a bit of cold, but could have caught from LO. Not sure whats going on... Never ever had sore boobs before AF and I don't remember feeling it with pregnancy #1... I did feel like this when I was BFing though...
Really confused and hoping and praying I get a BFP ... in time for DH`s birthday ( haven't been able to figure out what to get him so far ha ha ha :D)

I'm new here and I've been reading this forum all day long!!! I don't know if I'm actually feeling symptoms or if I am psyching myself out lol

But anyways.. I am confused about what is happening with my body. I am on the pill and I have been on the pill for about 6 years now.. 9 months ago they switched me to a different pill that made me crazy, so I recently switched back to my original pill about 3 months ago and I haven't had any issues until 2 weeks ago, so I'm not sure if it's a reaction to the pill or..something else.

Two weeks ago I had my period, BUT it was barely a day long and it was almost nothing and it was very dark brown. About two days after that, I got horribly sick. I was coughing like crazy and my head was killing me and I slept for what seemed like an eternity. At first, I thought all of this was due to having just started crossfit. I also noticed that my boobs felt heavier during my workouts, but I just thought I needed new sports bras.

A week later, I was still extremely exhausted and I have not slept that much in SO long. In that time, I also developed what I thought was a yeast infection, which cleared itself up after two days or so. I still made an appointment with my obgyn and the first thing she asked was if I was pregnant and I laughed, said no, and brushed it off. The following week, I had three or four days in a row where I felt so nauseous and no type of food sounded appealing to me. I also continued sleeping a lot and my boyfriend said I was acting really strange and hormonal, which was unlike me. He told me to take a pregnancy test but I ignored him and I told him he was crazy.

About three days ago, I started having some strange dreams and I've been waking up every night drenched in sweat when I'm usually freezing my behind off. And at work the other day, I blew my nose and there was blood in the tissue which hasn't happened since my last cold winter when I lived in Texas 3 years ago.

Today, I had some very light pink/brown discharge while also feeling very blah and whiny and not like myself. My boobs have felt heavy and I've had a headache all day and I didn't want to stay home, but I didn't want to do a darn thing all day either. My boyfriend keeps insisting that I take a test, but I feel like it's just a bad bout of pms. I'm not supposed to start my period until next Friday but I've felt so bloated and crampy today, that it feels like I'm going to start any second.

What's wrong with me?? All I know is that my boyfriend keeps telling me I'm crazy and now I'm actually starting to think that he's right lol

Omg I didn't realize how long my post was )):

TLDR:
- heavy boobs
- extremely exhausted
- hot all the time (I'm usually cold)
- headaches
- moody
- bloated and cramping
- light pink/brown discharge
- strange dreams
- cold/sick
- nausea
- loss of appetite
- yeast infection

So I'm only a few days away from 4 weeks, but so far I've had:

Vivid dreams
High/soft cervix
Sore BBs
Lotiony/light CM
Nausea during the day, huge hunger pains in the middle of the night
No food tastes right
Weird cravings (hot cheetos and pickles, even while nauseous sounds SO GOOD)
I /think/ my nips are different, but I can't tell, and babe isn't helpful, all he wants to do is play -.-
Thought I spotted this morning, but could be wrong :/

Had sex on day 2/3 of fertile window, I'm irregular :( so it's hard to be sure. Possibly 6 dpo, 4 days from AF, but no usual cramping like I normally get when PMSing
Took CB +/- got -, but still have CB digital to take in a few days, fingers crossed for +

Also 20 y/o and accidental pregnancy if actually pregnant...but really want to be.

So I'm only a few days away from 4 weeks, but so far I've had:

Vivid dreams
High/soft cervix
Sore BBs
Lotiony/light CM
Nausea during the day, huge hunger pains in the middle of the night
No food tastes right
Weird cravings (hot cheetos and pickles, even while nauseous sounds SO GOOD)
I /think/ my nips are different, but I can't tell, and babe isn't helpful, all he wants to do is play -.-
Thought I spotted this morning, but could be wrong :/

Had sex on day 2/3 of fertile window, I'm irregular :( so it's hard to be sure. Possibly 6 dpo, 4 days from AF, but no usual cramping like I normally get when PMSing
Took CB +/- got -, but still have CB digital to take in a few days, fingers crossed for +

Also 20 y/o and accidental pregnancy if actually pregnant...but really want to be.

Hello, I didn't get a BFP til af was late with dd in 2013. I have many current symptoms, and I am anywhere between 2dpo or 5dpo. I have nausea that doesn't fully go away. I had it before bfp with dd also. Listen to your body as you may be experiencing early signs of pregnancy

Congrats to all and baby dust to those TTC :)

DH and I have been TTC for 2.5 years. Has anyone experienced throbbing bottom front teeth? I've read that it can be a symptom due to increased blood flow, and they've been killing me for 5 days, non-stop.

10 dpo...

Congrats to all and baby dust to those TTC :)

DH and I have been TTC for 2.5 years. Has anyone experienced throbbing bottom front teeth? I've read that it can be a symptom due to increased blood flow, and they've been killing me for 5 days, non-stop.

10 dpo...
Yes, entire jaw, teeth. It's bc when body prepares for pregnancy, especially if conception occurs. The increase in hormones loosens ligaments to prepare, and guess what that includes teeth and gums. Fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->