The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Bumping this again! Been reading for the last few days.. Helps me get through the 2ww lol. Hoping to get my BFP soon! AF is due in 4 days and the symptoms I've been having for the last week are: nausea, gassy, diarrhea, sore heavy feeling boobs (more sore than they usually are before AF), very sensitive sore nipples, light cramps, being hungry more than usual, loss of sex drive (just can't get in the mood, very unlike me), vivid realistic dreams (2 nights in a row I have dreamt I was pregnant), weird taste in mouth, back pain, breakouts on face, and this may be odd but my vagina kinda feels swollen or like there's a small tampon in there. Just though I would go ahead and list my symptoms.. I'll update when I test!

***update***
Today, at 11DPO just went to the bathroom and am spotting dull red blood in watery CM.. Don't know if this means AF is coming early or not.. I've never been more than 1 day early and AF is not due for another 3 days.. Feeling a little disheartened. This may mean I'm out :(

Thought I'd add on here.

All I've been getting are BFNs, but I'm feeling a lot of the same symptoms that I had with DD2. I'm currently BFing my DD2, and she's almost a year, so I can't tell anything about my breasts. However, I've had awful mood swings for the past two weeks, I've been extremely tired, I've had cramps, but no AF at all, terrible indigestion and gas, and occasional nausea. Hoping it will just be a late BFP, but who knows. What other symptoms have you ladies had?

Ok, just need some guidance here.

My period was due on Nov 28. I'm never early. Ever. I'm either on time or one or two days late.

Well... this time, I THINK I had my period about 3 days early, on Nov. 25.

It was watery, light brown and pink, barely filled the tampon I dutifully put in, and only lasted two days.

Nothing on Nov. 27. Nothing on Nov. 28.

Morning of Nov. 29, I wipe and see bright red. Just once. That's it.

Nothing since then. My symptoms since Nov. 29:

My bbs have been uncharacteristically normal throughout this whole 'period' ordeal. As in... no swelling, no soreness. Until just yesterday, I get zapping feelings in the nips.

Not constipated at all.

Heavy uterus and cramps that feel like I did 5000 lower and oblique ab crunches.

Tired as all get out.

Libido like wooooaaa!

Nausea but hungry. Don't feel like eating, but when I do I love it. Can't finish a plate before getting nauseous again.

Dizzy. Get the tingly feeling like I'm going to pass out in my tummy area and my ears. Weird.

Warm. And this is the girl who has Reynaud's, so that's off for me!

I took a preg. test yesterday (Dec. 1), and it came up negative. So my question... did I test too early? Or do you think there might be something wrong? (uti... etc)

Morning ladies!
Little history- first pregnancy was ttc 10 months then 3 rounds of Clomid.

Ttc #2: Went off BC last month - LMP was November 1st - tested yesterday and got a BFN. Not sure about my cycle length ( pre BC it was 31-34 days) so I still have a couple days until I may be officially late. So I'll probably wait until this weekend to test again. I had just a spot of blood (sorry for TMI) late last week (can't remember the exact day) could this have been implantation???

I've had these symptoms: sore boobs, exhaustion, mild cramping and pulling especially when bending over, gassy and irregularity, ACHY thighs and knees (which was how I knew I was prego with my son), EXTREME irritability- I am in the worst mood I've ever been in my life... Anyone else had these and gotten their BFP?

I got my birth control taken out Nov. 7. Only had it in 3 months. had sex twice after that. Didn't have a period for November and so far right now not for Dec either. I feel a little nauseous in the mornings, having period cramps, boobs sore, and my nipples sometimes feel like they are on fire!? I wasn't planning this. I'm actually on phentermine and I'm hungry a couple hours later after I eat and I've been on phentermine before and that's not normal for me. I use to only eat breakfast and dinner back in the day. I'm eating more now. I haven't taken 1 test yet because I don't want to be disappointed. I'm having these symptoms, but I don't know.. I just KNOW I'm not pregnant and if I take a test then I'll know for sure... :(
I'm also having HORRIBLE acne AND I do NOT get acne...

Pheebs- I was on Phentermine too! I never had any symptoms like that just headaches. I would take a test anyways just to be safe, not sure if you're not supposed to take phentermine while pregnant (I'm assuming??)

I couldn't get enough to eat all last week and even without the pills I didn't eat much usually.

I probably will at the end of this week. If I conceived on the 11th then surely it would show up by now. But we also had intercourse the 30th too. I just wish there was one symptom that happened that ONLY happened if you were pregnant. lol

I was just telling my friend that it would be great if our eyes tuned purple or something because the guessing game sucks! :)

So I got a BFP on Friday and confirmed with cb digital yesterday (3+ weeks). I really wasn't planning for this and the father and I are not even in a relationship (we were seeing eachother for a while before this happened) so I've been quite confused and his reaction hasn't made things easy but I've made my decision and I want this baby whether he's willing to be involved or not :)

SO, onto the symptoms!

No idea of time scales because I actually started taking the contraceptive pill around 3 weeks ago (I was pregnant before I even started this but had no idea until now) My last period was around the 10th of November, this is all I know!

- Extreme nausea: never resulted in vomiting but came close a few times. I thought this was a side effect of the pill as I had it last time I was on the same brand of pill.

- Loss of appetite: found it difficult to finish anything remotely large which I'd usually be fine with. The thought/smell of certain foods made me feel physically sick.

-Lost the desire to smoke: I quit smoking around xmas as I simply didn't feel like it anymore (as if my body knew I was pg before I did!, and I know, I feel terrible knowing I smoked at all while pregnant :nope: )

-Heavy and painful bbs: Never experienced this before/during my period but I had put this down to the pill, I feel stupid for not realising from this :wacko:
I noticed that I kinda had a cleavage which is not usually like me as I'm only a b cup.

-Extreme tiredness/lack of energy: Found it very hard to get up in mornings for work and found myself asleep before 10PM but I always required more sleep than most people I knew so just thought I was being lazy!

I feel like I could go on forever but I hope that's of some help to any of you! :thumbup:

Just found this thread and I love it! I am 3dpo and 99% sure that I am losing my mind because having symptoms at 3dpo is probably not possible buuuuuuut I am crampy, gassy, have shortness of breath and a headache.I have bad allergies so I am thinking some symptoms will be because of that. Also, I usually have really sore breasts after O but his time nothing. I think I am turning everything into a symptom, lol.

BAhhhhh I was on this thread in 2011!!! That was when I got my first :BFP:

I LOVED this thread then and I'm pleased to have found it again x

9dpo today and driving myself mad with 'symptoms'!! Here's where I am so far...

dpo - nothing
2dpo - face flushed so hot for a couple of hours thought I was getting ill
3dpo - light cramps
4dpo - light cramps
5dpo - headache, necks he, slightly bloated, weird dreams
6dpo - light cramps, headache, neck ache, really odd fluttery/twinges feeling lasting 4/5 mins, sore lips, sore throat
7dpo - headaches, weird dreams again
8dpo - heavy cramping (woke me up and went to toilet as thought af had showed up), headache became migraine, sore throat not so bad, tender breasts, dreaming again....
9dpo - cramps, tender breasts backache and a disappeared cervix????
10dpo- up all night being ill..... Maybe due to dodgy chicken? Who knows. Still crampy. Sharp pain in lower right side of uterus. VERY emotional... Keep crying and feeling very overwhelmed?

Baby dust to you all xxxx

Think I'm driving myself crackers! But now all I'm doing is crying??? What's going on? Eurgh!! This TWW is awful!!

Congrats on all your bfp's ladies xxx sticky bean dust to you all xxx

Excited to announce my :bfp: Im 38 and we have been TTC for 14 months. Very surprised as I thought we had missed O this month, only dtd 3 days prior and one day after O so we got lucky! :happydance: Got a positive on first test cd30 All tests progressively darker. This is my second BFP (had a chemical pregnancy last August). Hoping and praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby :baby: Here is a list of my symptoms this month..

1-2dpo nothing
3dpo BBs and nipples are sore much earlier than usual... this continues throughout the 2ww (after a while I notice they are more sore at night)
9dpo - spotting starts (I normally get it 6 days prior, this is earlier and happened with my last pregnancy) and continues for 4days
10dpo - cramping starts, this night I had very strong cramps expected AF would have arrived by the morning..but no show!
11dpo-14dpo cramps continue off and on (stitching feeling in pelvis) emotional/weepy
14dpo - BFP! BBS are now very sore about a size bigger, veins appear as well.
15dpo - 16dpo small amount of spotting after BM, cramps continue, night sweats.
16dpo spotting stops
17dpo-20dpo cramps continue off and on but less intense, bbs are still swollen but a little less sore, less weepy. Tested again, line is darker!
I feel great, no sickness so far this time. :)
Wishing you all lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Massive congrats Lee xxxzz sticky bean dust to you x and thank you for sharing your symptoms xxx

Just found this thread after doing a Google search. Thought I would bump it as I found most posts really helpful x

I couldn't stop peeing- frequent trips to toilet ! Like 5/6 times a night , also so bloated an gassy with agony boobs. I expect I'm about 4week+2 X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->