The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Well I promised myself that when I finally got pregnant I would post here. After 1.5 years I am finally knocked up and HCG confirmed doubled today...

I barely had any symptoms. The month I had my chemical I feel like I had way more going on than this BFP so I suppose they really are all different!

My main red flag was that I did not get ANY boob soreness leading up to AF - usually by the time AF is due they are killllinggggg me - sometimes as early as a week before! This time - NOTHING. They are sore now, but it took a day or two and it is a different soreness. I also have occasional cramping that started around the time AF was due - yes it feels somewhat like AF but a little different at the same time.

There was literally NO other symptoms and still aren't other than some serious trouble sleeping the last few nights...

AF was due 2 days ago, and I am 4+1 today

Baby dust to everyone and praying for a sticky bean!

Have any of you ladies felt like a tiny tube in your nipples?

My first child was a lack of signs. I should have known then. We weren't planning on a child, so it didn't occur to me that I was no experiencing my typical signs. I normally have breast tenderness until AF, cramping, back ache, irritability, loose stools, PMS. I had nipple sensitivity, and all else was silent. About 5-6wks, the morning sickness kicked in hard :) I hope this helps. Some times a lack of the normal is just as much something to look for

Have anyone had their period while being pregnant?

My mother had two periods while she was pregnant with me. I know that is not my personal experience, but I thought I would share. I spotted severely with my son, and I ended up in the ER, but it stopped on its own after a day. I would say, if you have had a BFP and are experiencing anything of concern that you should talk to your doctor :) Good luck

1-2 DPO nothing
3DPO gassy, fatigue, constipation, diarrhea in pm
4DPO cramps, nose bleed, runny nose, decreased appetite
5DPO gassy, cramps, stuffy nose, vivid dreams, constipation
6DPO bloating, cramps, gassy, backache, dizziness/lightheaded, runny nose, sore throat, stuffy nose, decreased appetite, fatigue
7DPO cramps, gassy, lightheaded, runny & stuffy nose, vivid dreams, decreased appetite, sore throat in am
8DPO low blood pressure, gassy, cramps, emotional, nose bleed, headache, runny & stuffy nose, fatigue, constipation, acne breakout, sore throat in am
9DPO gassy, cramps, backache, runny & stuffy nose, sore throat, headache, nose stuffy, runny nose, sore throat in am
10DPO cramps, runny & stuffy nose, gassy,headache, dizziness, sore throat, fatigue, backache, low blood pressure (90/61) I think AF will arrive next week since I am getting cramps this early.
11DPO cramps, gassy
12DPO cramps, gassy, acne breakout, headache, fatigue, bloated
13DPO cramps, gassy, headache, fatigue, stuffy/runny nose
14DPO cramps, gassy, headache, fatigue, stuffy/runny nose, nose bleed, nipples hurt
15DPO AF is due so nothing yet, slight cramping, runny nose, breasts are sensitive
16DPO AF is 1 day late, nipples and breasts are very sensitive, fatigue
17DPO AF is 2 days late, nipples and breasts are very sensitive, fatigue
18DPO AF is 3 days late, nipples and breasts hurt, fatigue, fell asleep while my mom was talking on the phone to me! LOL! Called her back 1 hr later and she said oh you awake now!!!! I told her I didn't know that I fell asleep on the phone!
19DPO AF is still late, same symptoms as yesterday.
20DPO AF is still late, so I tested and BFP!! Tested on CD34. The length of my cycles are usually between 26-28 days.

:thumbup:

Hi everyone!!

So my husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years and have been trying since June.

After a few dodgy days, I decided to take a test, and to my suprise it was positive.. and I have taken two more since last night!

I thought I would share my symptoms, because these forums really helped me during my two wek wait!

I took an OPK on the 31st which was positive and BD on the same day. I think I ovulated the say after on the 1st Feb.

My symptoms were:

1dpo: thick very creamy cm - lotion like
2dpo: thick very creamy cm - lotion like
3dpo: Very gassy, had a sick feeling in the back of my throat. Loose bm's (tmi) tired, creamy cm, and spaced out
4dpo: Cramps in lower abs, pain in pubic bone (or am i just imagining it) not much cm today. feeling super tired, neck hurts. Pulling under my belly button. Soft bms. Super hot!! (but it is hot in the pffice today?)
5dpo: Creamy cm. Was it me or did someone smell of gherkins on the bus? stich in ribs, front and back similar to trapped wind. stiff back . Burping up sick .... eeeewww
6dpo: twinges in lower abs... hot hot hot
9dpo: very sharp shooting pain like a bolt of lightening across my hips and lower abs?? could this be implantation? only last a few seconds
10dpo: Sharp pains in abs... pinching like... felt like i was going to be sick after a coffee, had to run to the toilet, but nothing came out. very very hot
11dpo:lump at back of throat. pinchy cramps in lower abs. hot and bothered again. excm? like arousal fluid? burning near right ovary. tested at night time with a cheap early test 15uml.. and got a !!!

tested again today and got another positive.... will update my symptoms... in the next few weeks!!!

Awesome thread.
I'm 10dpo and suddenly have a tilted cervix and ewcm, hoping that's a good thing. BUT...I'm also suffering a serious bronchitis, possible pneumonia, loaded with antibiotics, so that may be making my cycle all wonky. And food isn't even a possibility! ugh

Saying *bump* seems to be a bit of a pun here haha but I'm hoping someone else will post here too.

My first pregnancy, I couldn't stand the smell of OH's breath literally 6 days after we had unprotected sex - it smelt like eggs to me (he doesn't even eat them and is very particular about his hygiene so he was a little bit hurt when I GAGGED as he tried to kiss me, LOL) This thread is actually where I first came across this egg smell as being an early sign of pregnancy - I was shocked because we weren't trying.

Other than that I was exhausted. So exhausted that I was 50 feet away from home and I suddenly felt I couldn't walk those 50 feet - I wasn't dizzy or feeling weak but just so utterly exhausted it felt like trying to walk through knee deep mud.

This was 2 years ago :) I'm having funny symptoms this past week now and came here to refresh my memory.

Hi i ovulated 9/6 dh and i bd 9/3 9/4 9/5 9/6<br />
1dpo ovulation pain in left ovar<br />
2dpo nada<br />
3dpo creamy cm<br />
4dpo tiny pain in uterus area bloated gassy<br />
5dpo pain again but little bit more intense bloated gassy<br />
6dpo same pain creamy abundant cmbloated. gassy<br />
7dpo pain is getting worse kind a needle poking or pinching crap load of white creamy cm bloated. gassy<br />
8dpo pain subsiding still crazy amount of cm bloated gasst<br />
9dpo bbs hurt so bad and huge cm still abundant bloated gassy<br />
10dpo bbs still ridiculously hurt lil less cmbloated gssy<br />
11dpo bbs getting worse cm still creamy bloated gassy headaches <br />
12dpo bbs on fire hurt like hell tiny cramps in left ovary headaches bloated gassy peeing every. 30-45 minutes very minimal liquids trying to see if bcuz too much liquid cm watery milky but still a lot<br />
13dpo bbs never ever hurt this bad still peeing like crazy cm watery still body aches everywhere headaches. muscle pain near uterus <br />
14dpo today. af due yesterday no show same as 13 but everything's intensified abd nausea till i ate

I can FINALLY post here! We've been TTC for two long, painful years and just got my :bfp: this morning!

I don't have my symptoms by DPO, but for the most part they've been pretty minimal. Most of my symptoms have been the same as if I were to get AF - sore bbs, cramping. But my atypical symptoms this cycle included dizziness and very slight nausea. The dizziness hasn't been super intense - but it seems every time I stand up I get lightheaded like I had just been doing a headstand and jumped up to standing. I'll have to put my hands on something to steady myself while it passes. And then in the last couple of days I've felt dizzy while I'm sitting down even. And then along with that comes just a hint of nausea - not the "I'm going to throw up in 2 seconds" kind, but more of a "woooo I'm a little dizzy and have a lump in the back of my throat" kind.

Oh and my other symptom just happened yesterday (and I'm either 20dpo or 16dpo right now) - but my vag has been throbbing. (Sorry - I know - tmi!) But occasionally I'd be sitting at my desk or on the couch at home and would feel my heartbeat down there - which I've never had before.

I'm also really tired - but I feel like I'm always tired and it's hard to distinguish between whether this is pregnancy tired or I just need more sleep in general. I do feel kind of foggy sitting at my desk right now too.

Sorry - that was completely stream of consciousness. I hope you can follow along!

:dust: to everyone!!!

This is the BEST. POST. EVER!

I am currently getting BFN's but no AF yet so we will see! Right now haaving boob pain and MAJOR BLOATING! None of my pants fit. :( I am sitting at work fighting the waist band on my slacks as we speak.

My first pregnancy, I had SEVERE ovary pain. Ended up in the ER. Had a cyst that ruptured! I didn't find out I was preggers for another few days. I ended up having several more ovarian cysts in my first trimester.

I hated the smell, thought, concept, and memory of all things sushi! Which is odd, because that is one of my fav foods! Same with Chinese food.
Had severe morning sickness from about 5 weeks on. Could not get enough french fries! I was also unbelievably bitchy!!! I dare say, my poor ex husband. Thank God for his good sense of humor. He would just laugh it off. I was insane.
Friends who I loved an adored were all of a sudden people I could not stand being in the presence of. It was like an alien hijacked my brain.

Hi!
I'm not sure when exactly I ovulate because it seems I don't understand how to get a regular cycle ;) but that's a different story...
D12 &D13 of my cycle I had light spotting, then the next week D18 to D21I had spotting again (a bit more then the week before but nothing on the pad)

I feel really tired the past two weeks but then again September is a crazy month both at home and at work.... maybe it's normal tiredness.... I also feel very slight nausea.... very very slight.... maybe I'm concentrating on it too much..... and also last thing... I'm kinda lost in my thoughts the past few days (maybe because of the tiredness)

According to my predictions (again my cycle is not regular) I think I should get my period in 3 days....... I guess I'll see

hoping to be posting a BFP soon DPO 3 temp still high I'm still getting positive OPK's but I know I O because a chart , this is my first cycle TTC so fingers cross

History
35 yrs old
kids 16yo conceive first cycle, 11 year conceive cycle#2 but I was in my 20's so I'm not sure if it will be that easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->