The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Just bumping this thread for all the ladies with new BFPs to post their early pregnancy symptoms. :)

well, no period (7 days late) sore boobs since yesterday, tired as hell (but working 11 hr shifts could be the reason why) and today i feel real sick. and what have i got to show for it? what looks like on evap on a cheapie...

I'm gettin cwcm when i wipe and a spot in knickers(tmi),loads of wind,cant decide if my boobs are sore cos preg or cos i keep pokin!:rofl:but they look shiny?and the veins are prominent???you'd think i'd know sympyoms by now!(#5)may test today?it's a bit of a guess cos i m/c in may and just counted the first day of loss as first day of cycle?????because started tryin straight away????will go and get test later........:hissy::rofl:

Hi Tink,

Your post made me laugh, (with regards to the sore boobs and poking them!). Unfortunetly I have also recently miscarried but my pregnancy symptoms were very simular to yours. CM, loads of wind, and every so often my boobs were sore and were also very swollen.

I did have concerns about trying again before my af arrived, but I just can't wait. They say you are more fertile after a miscarriage, and not long after my miscarriage I saw the signs of ovulation that I'd always experienced (but can't be certain as they do say your hormones are all over the place)

I have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get your :bfp:

Hi Tink,

Your post made me laugh, (with regards to the sore boobs and poking them!). Unfortunetly I have also recently miscarried but my pregnancy symptoms were very simular to yours. CM, loads of wind, and every so often my boobs were sore and were also very swollen.

I did have concerns about trying again before my af arrived, but I just can't wait. They say you are more fertile after a miscarriage, and not long after my miscarriage I saw the signs of ovulation that I'd always experienced (but can't be certain as they do say your hormones are all over the place)

I have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get your :bfp:

HI EM,i know what you mean about being impatient to start again,if it was a straight forward miscarriage they say there is no reason why you shouldnt start tryin again straight away,it just confuses the dates,as i am realising cos i dont know where the bloody hell i am up to!:rofl::rofl:
I must say tho,i had m/c in 1996 and caught within the month with my dd who is a happy and healthy 11 yrs old next week!

My friend got pregnant with twins straight after miscarrying and she was ok. I know it's different for everybody tho.

Just got my :bfp: today, although faint lines as I am only 12dpo.
Here are my symptoms to date,

Feeling sicky in the afternoons 9dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo and 12dpo, plus feeling sicky in the morning this morning.
Very sore boobs, particularly veiny from 9dpo and a lot bigger, so dh says!
Hubby had a feeling I was, and like the last two his instinct was right.Strange aches and twinges in lower left side and today in lower right side from 8dpo.
Funny shooting pains up my right leg in the evenings 9dpo - 11dpo.
Bloated tummy from 9dpo to now.
Positive opk from 10dpo, which means it was showing bfp then!
Feeling hotter than usual from 4dpo.
Loads of wind from 3dpo.
A few headaches that i do not normally suffer with over the last few days, and a cough.
Different smelling urine, (not that I was sniffing it particuarly, but it was quite strong)!
A bit forgetful and dozy, a bit snappy at Dh too.
I think that is about it for now, will let you know If I have any other symptoms over the next few days,
:hug:

Shimmy,
xxx

sorry, dont wanna spam on this thread but CONGRATS SHIMMY!!! your prediction was right !!! have a happy healthy pregnancy and baby

sara
xxxxx

With my dd was a surpise baby, but things i noticed were

Sore boobs, and my viens were much darker, enough to notice.

Bloated

Morning sickness (or in my case all day sickness)

The smell of pizza, one my favorite foods made me sick just to look at it!

And i think thats it!

Dont think ive added to this post yet .....

Incase i didnt my only early symptom that i had was after O my creamy white CM never went away ... i did think it was a little odd but didnt know it could be a pregnancy symptom so i dismissed it lol

Mine were:
1. Ridiculous need to wee about every 30 mins (yes night time too!!), and felt like I had cystitis. This started 6DPO.
2. Period-like cramping started at 11DPO. Felt so like AF was on the way I was running to the loo with towels stuffed up my sleeve.
3. Severe nausea from about 9DPO. But I loved it as I felt so pregnant!!!!
4. Sore and tingling boobs from 13 DPO.
5. Totally foul taste like something had sh*t in my mouth from about 12 DPO. Not metallic as most people report.
(Sadly the pg didn't last, but at least I'll know for sure when I'm next in the club!! Probably won't even need to bother with a test!!)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
xxxx

HI EM,i know what you mean about being impatient to start again,if it was a straight forward miscarriage they say there is no reason why you shouldnt start tryin again straight away,it just confuses the dates,as i am realising cos i dont know where the bloody hell i am up to!:rofl::rofl:
I must say tho,i had m/c in 1996 and caught within the month with my dd who is a happy and healthy 11 yrs old next week!

Me and my OH are currently trying. My prevous pregnancy was lost only a week after I found out I was pregnant so didn't have alot of time to get used to being pregnant. It was a straight forward miscarried and had no pain at all. As I usually did with my cycle I would ovulate 2 weeks after the start of my AF and two weeks after my bleed of my miscarriage I started to ovulate so I have my fingers crossed for a :bfp: in the next few weeks. Am trying not to get my hopes up but it's difficult not to.

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you Em!witch not here for me yet either!:blush:

I remember watching TV adverts for food and having to heave afterwards. That's how bad my sickness got... I couldn't even look at food!

I wanna see pictures!
theres a pic of yesterdays test on my thread entitled okaaaay (i think) todaysa symptoms are sore n slightly swollen boobs (im a jj cup and its hard to notice much with em anymore) im still bunged up with cold symptoms, keep going light headed, cm is only there slightly, still got niggly pains down there, and the feeling of sick comes and goes. x

I had creamy cm, cramps and the 'runs' :rofl: lovely.

I honestly didn't think I was that month, just shows that no obvious symptoms can be just as good as obvious ones :)

Good luck everyone! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->