The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Well I would like to add to the symptoms. Bleeding gums and nasty tension headaches which wont shift.
x

well at the mo i am getting all sorts of niggly pains in the womb area,but i keep thinking'yep here she comes'and she hasnt so far,i have noticed like tugging feeling,not so much as a pain,just wierd,and i had this about a week before i got my bfp before m/c in may??????my boobs look veiny but not on fire like they felt last time?????i am so hoping that the pinky cm i had last weekend was implant!!!!!:hissy::hissy:did cheapy hpt from ebay this morn but an absolute neg!oh well,we will see.....hows everyone else?

My symptoms at the moment.....

Spots...never seen so many - like being a teenager again :(
creamy/thick/sometimes lotiony...cm not loads but i dont normally notice any....been there since OV
greasy face
lots of twinges and pains
shooting pains in boobs on and off (although i have had this before and not been pg)
sore nipples (get this every month since been off the pill although its usually really bad but this month its not half as bad)
smells made me feel yuk last night....couldnt even :sex: as i kept smelling things that made me wanna heave
really bad back ache, like someone is pinching my lower back on the sides...

probably not pregnancy symptoms but at least i'll know for next month that these are all normal for me....

Thought I'd add my early symptoms to this epic thread for everyone still watching and waiting. I was a pretty obsessive symptom spotter in the 2ww, despite repeated attempts to stop myself, so here goes:

CD14-17: EWCM, sign of ov.
CD18: Much thinner CM, mild cramping, fatigue.
CD20: As above, plus really bad wind!
CD21: almost no CM, cramping, constipated, spots on chin, very flushed in the morning, exhausted that night, went to bed at 8.30
CD22: cramping, gas, bloated, increased appetite, 1 instance of very light pink discharge (implantation bleed?)
CD23: EWCM returns!
CD24: more cramping and fatigue
CD26: prolonged tightness in uterus throughout the morning
CD28: extreme fatigue - went to bed just after 8pm! Dizziness, disorientation, inability to focus attention. So bad I went to the doctor, but everything obvious was fine.

Then I pretty much stopped symptom spotting and waited to see if AF would show. After a week I tested and got my :bfp:

The last few days I've noticed an increased need to pee and the wooziness has continued. This morning I also have a very tender belly, it feels slightly puffy and pressure makes me feel a bit sick. (Here comes the MS!!)

I have so far had no changes to my boobs! No swelling, no prominent veins, no change to the nipples, nothing.

Good luck ladies!

I'd like to add some more for all you symptom spotters out there:

Tender boobs
Cramps (like AF but less intense)
Backache
Creamy white CM
Increased sense of smell
A cold

Hope that helps you all

Oh yes, I had a cold too. A real nasty one at that. But it burnt out pretty fast for me, it was gone in two days, normally they linger for a week for me!

I'm getting faint :bfp:s and so far, I've had...

1.Great big, evil, teenage acne type spots. I mean great big humdingers, totally gross!!
2.Very sleepy very early in the evening *yawn* Have been in bed by 9.30pm each night this week,and having problems getting up in the morning too (very unlike me!)
3. 'Normal things' are smelling pukey! Can't stand the smell of bacon at the moment!!

My main symptoms before getting :bfp: were:

CD31 Sore nipples
CD31 Boobs got bigger - OH didn't seem to notice (!), but clothes were a lot tighter
Cramping from CD26 - slightly different to AF cramping. More of a tight/pulling feeling.
CD31 Tiredness. Not so much early in the day, but at 9pm, I would fall asleep watching tv and it normally takes me ages.
Occasional feelings of nausea around CD29 but this passed after a couple of days

Lots of babydust to all you ladies.

:dust:

Mine before BFP were:
1. Morning coffee didn't do it's usual trick
2. Mild nausea on 2 days (3 days before testing)
3. Breathlessness - suddenly one day I was out of puff climbing up 2 floors to my office!

I didn't have many symptoms, but here's what I noticed:

1) More acne than usual
2) Crampy feeling (like AF, but not as strong)
3) Creamy CM (and more of it than usual)

So far, that's about it.

keep missing this thread

My story (had to read thru my old posts for dates and info)

On the pill(28 days cycle), came of and had a bleed and a 31 day cycle then got my :BFP:
D & C: March 28th at nearly 13 weeks for a blighted ovum

Hospital: April 16th scaned me and said the lining was still thick(boarderline) so gave me 2 types of antibiotocs and a another dose of cyotec.
Hospital: April 23rd rescanned and negative pregnancy test. Given the all clear

1st period: 5th of may (39 days/5 and a half weeks after d&C). This was to be expected as the 1st can arrive anytime.

Small bleed: May 24th and 25th (20 days after period)

2nd period: (32 day cycle) June 5th (spotted for a few days then heavy flow)

I never had mid cycle bleeds but apparently your body can be more sensitive to this thing after a mc

Heres my :BFP: cycle

CD 17/21st June (bleed so suspected ovulation)
CD 18/22nd June 2dpo
CD 19/23rd June 3dpo
CD 20/24th June 4dpo
CD 21/25th June 5dpo
CD 22/26th June 6dpo
CD 23/27th June 7dpo
CD 24/28th June 8dpo
CD 25/29th June 9dpo (started getting nipples stinginess, had another bleed, like watered down blood with blood streaked mucus, it was like the ovulation bleed .Think that was implantation)
CD 26/30th June 10dpo
CD 27/1st July 11dpo (did a 1st response test and got a weird evap, look at pic)
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/tx%20max%20with%20mum/IMG_5646.jpg

CD 28/2nd July 12 dpo
CD 29/3rd July 13dpo (was convinced i was preggers for some reason)
CD 30/4th July 14dpo ( sort of felt that :witch: was arriving)
CD 31/5th July 15dpo
CD 32/6th July 16dpo
CD 33/ 7th July 17dpo
CD 34/ 8th July 18 dpo
CD 35/ 9th July 19 dpo
CD 36/ 10th July 20 dpo (used late first response test and was a :BFN: so gave up)
CD 37/ 11th July 21 dpo
CD 38/ 12th July 22 dpo (did a asda test that didn’t work properly as there was a bloody fly under the screen tho thought i seen a faint line that got stronger (see pics) so did another one but still faint as urine was weak)
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5675.jpg

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5700.jpg

CD 39/ 13th July 23 dpo (did the digi with FMU)

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5702.jpg

So here was my :sex:

CD 9/June 13th
CD11/ June 15th
CD 13/ June 17th
CD 16/ June 20th
Had what i think was an ovulation bleed on the 17th
CD 17/ June 21st (didn’t get this one finished so probably should count it)
CD 21/ June 25th
CD 24/ June 28th
CD 25/ June 29th started getting nipples stinginess and was getting hopes up but went to loo and small bit of blood

Symptoms
1 week b4 :witch: was due i felt my nipples being stingy
This disappeared but the parts around my nipples where massive @@.I also thought my veins looked electric blue/green on my boobs but wondered mybe if they were always like that I did still have pains in my armpit area tho?
Didn’t feel positive as the stinginess disappeared around time : was due: and they also didn’t get bigger like my last pregnancy’s
The one thing that gave me hope was a stitch. I only get these i am preggers eg turning to quick in bed and its a quick stitch in my womb( sound scary but i had it with my wee biy
After :witch: was die i had an acidity feeling in my stomach a few times but it was real bad this morning
This sound minging but i think my pee smelt different like sweet (that could be sense of smell tho)

Just bumping up a great thread for all us symptom spotters! :laugh2:

Thanks yaya - I think it's a fab thread... we must keep it going!

hmmmm,nothing really for me yet,probably a bit too windy,both ends iykwim!:rofl:i seem to have an abundance of snot!?????:blush:not a cold tho!?:rofl:
i ov(cos i got a pos on icopk) on cycle day 13,and we bd day 11,13,14,17 and 19 so far???
i am gettin a bit peed off with tryin to symptom spot!
i do have a few shootin pains in boobs now and again.....ooooooooooohhhhhh
I don't know!
i think i will start a ttc journal after this cycle if that :witch: appears next week!
if not ...i want to be throwing up when i go on holiday in 5 weeks time!:rofl::rofl::hissy:

well after realing this.........i have loads of symptoms, and have totally convinced myself this is my month, whilst also feeling like it never will be...............grrrrr!!!!!!

Hey girls!
Well, so I've acknowledged the fact that I am!!! :D :happydance: Thought I'd add to this, I loooooooooooved to symptom spot! :D
From 1-6 dpo - nuthin'
6dpo - my usual run at lunch suddenly exhausted me, backache started
7dpo - nips started itching and backache
8-11dpo - once again, running making me wanna go lie down afterward; hungry as usual at lunch but suddenly couldn't work out what I wanted to eat; nips itchy, backache, and could "feel" my bbs in the evenings (not sore though...), VERY irritable w/ DH!! yikes! (faint +ve at 10dpo!)
12dpo - REAL +ve :happydance:, creamy cm started back again and tired in early evening. Can't stay up past 9.30pm!!!

That's it. So far haven't got anymore symptoms than that - VERY VERY tired in the evenings still, and feel wet down there when I walk around. Just waiting for the m/s now!! :sick:

:dust: to all!!!
xx

#1. 3 big dark 'marks' on my face.. I thought they were pimples but didn't go away!
#2. I was the reighning bitch from hell.:muaha: Mood swings were all day, everyday.
#3. Increase in discharge.. kind of thick, whitish stuff.
#4. Greasy hair, greasy skin.

Hope it helps!

I'm getting faint :bfp:s and so far, I've had...

1.Great big, evil, teenage acne type spots. I mean great big humdingers, totally gross!!
2.Very sleepy very early in the evening *yawn* Have been in bed by 9.30pm each night this week,and having problems getting up in the morning too (very unlike me!)
3. 'Normal things' are smelling pukey! Can't stand the smell of bacon at the moment!!

ya know what i cant stand the smell of bacon either lol

and i got a cold now :(

I really like this thread and i thought i would share my experiences. With my son i was 9 weeks before i knew i was pg (not planned). His dad insisted i took a test as i was an emotional bitch from the pits of hell and he suspected i might be pregnant. It was 7 years ago but i remember saying to him that i thought i was due for my period as i was spotty, had sore bbs and quite bad cramps. When i did the test i was so suprised that it was a BFP and the test line was darker then the control line. Some nausia later but nothing too bad. Terrible bleeding gums, strange vivid dreams (that my teeth were falling out lol) and peeing ALOT!!

My second pregnancy (m/c) i just "knew" i was. I got a BFN on CD 10 then a BFP on CD12. I was ill with morning/afternoon/evening/night sickness before i even got the positive. I hated the smell of my favorite foods, couldn't stay awake, cried at everything but no other symptoms that i can remember (3 years ago) as i only went to 6 weeks.

I get my blood test results tomorrow to see if i am pregnant after getting v v v faint positives for the last week. The only sypmtoms i have at the moment are tired, don't "fancy" any food but starving at the same time and i'm really grumpy. Lots of creamy cm, sore bbs and cramps oh and some hot flushes. I'm not feeling too optomistic to be honest but if this isn't my month, i'll just keep practicing :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->