The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

CD27 - nothing to declare!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
I may have slightly sore @@'s but that could be AF on her way.
I have a very very mild metallic taste in my mouth ... sometimes ... but that could be down to all the orange juice I'm drinking.
I have occasional creamy thick discharge ... but that often happens when AF is due.

TBH nothing stands out as preggo symptoms .... just AF dropping a calling card to say she's on her way

My pregnancy symptoms were the metalic taste that I had and severe tireness. I also had loads of creamy cm and at the time, it didn't occur to me that I was pregnant. Its strange that the more obvious symptoms, I just didn't think, but unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be and I sadly miscarried. When it does happen again, I will know the symptoms.

OMG this thread is ace, i just clicked on to see if anyone ahd the same symptoms as me, i'm not sure if i'm :bfp: yet, getting a test done tomorrow but i have been experiencing:

Nausea
Bloating
Gagging at loads of stuff
Sore boob (just one tho, is that weird?)
Constantly peeing
Having to run to the toilet for a poo, like yesterday lol
Cramping

My period is due today, not here yet, hoping tomorrow isn't too early to test. Fingers crossed.

xxx

:hug:

Oh WOW:):):)!!!
This thread is Fab!!
Giving me lots of hope now!But gotta remember not to get my hopes up Too high!!
This is how Im feeling at the moment...
-My lower back and sides are acheing,feels like Iv been in the gym for hours on end(Pfttt yeahhh ritee that will be the day.)
-Keep getting cramps and feels like some ones sat on my stomache
-Im constantly tired!Even if I get 10 hours sleep I feel knakerd the next day and have no energy to do anything!
-Got a bit of a cold at the moment too
-My Boobs look really shiny and veiny,Also my nipples are really sensative and seem to have extra little lumps all over
-I need a wee practicly every half an hour
-I seem to have diahrea too (TMI sorry!)

Havent got my BFP yet thou, But also no signs on AF!
So fingers crossed! And good luck to all the other wonderfull ladies TTC
x x x
x x
x

P.S Did anyone Have the same symptons as me and have a BFP???
Many thanks
x

Well, since I got a darker :bfp: this evening and it wasn't even FMU I thought I'd add my symptoms to this (since I've been an avid symptom spotter for the last few months!)

Most of these symptoms seemed to appear around last weekend when I would have been about 8-9DPO and have continued this week...

-Weird metallic taste in mouth
-Loads of extra saliva (gross)
-Lower backache
-Slight nausea in the morning but nothing too bad (this has come on since about Wednesday)
-Tiredness (and I mean absolutely shattered - have been having a couple of hours naps in the evening and going to bed really early!)
-Sore boobs (again come on since Wednesday and getting progressively worse!)
- Needing to go for a wee at least every hour
- Funny pulling cramps in my lower tummy (last couple of days)

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!

x

Hi HopeAndWait I've been having some very similar symptoms to you esp the feeling like I've been to the gym!!! And I haven't had a BFP yet either but no sign of AF!
Have also had terrible wind this evening which is most uncomfortable and embarrassing! My DH is taking the right p*** out of me!!!!
Fingers crossed we get our BFP's soon xXx

This thread is awesome so i had to add to it as i am an obsessed symptom spotter

Got my :bfp: only yesterday morning on clear blue digi ...Couldnt believe it !!!:happydance:

So here they are

1-8 DPO - nothing too much lots of little twinges and pulling but very fleeting and wouldnt call them cramps
CM - creamy and watery ...more but not excessive ( never made out onto pants sorryTMI)
CP - was all over the place but never low and firm like usually after O

8 DPO - think this was immplantation day (no bleeding no spotting to date) as i was nauseous in evening and had blood when i blew my nose

10 DPO - nipple sore esp Left but not BBs at all but BBS do seem slightly bigger and seem to ?get in the way in bed at night and in the way of my arms if that makes sense ( im only small tho 'Bcup' )

10DPO - 14DPO continued with more of same cervix was high but alternated between med firm (is now soft)

:witch: didnot arrive on Fri and tested sat morning(15DPO)

Main signs were blood in nose bleeding gums sneezing at least twice a day ( i never sneeze) and CP not returning to low firm + not 'dry'

But no sore BBs not tired (yet) no nausea (yet)

Yay !!

Baby dust to all xxx:happydance:

Hi HopeAndWait I've been having some very similar symptoms to you esp the feeling like I've been to the gym!!! And I haven't had a BFP yet either but no sign of AF!
Have also had terrible wind this evening which is most uncomfortable and embarrassing! My DH is taking the right p*** out of me!!!!

Hi Wilsmum
So glad Im not the only one with these symptoms.
Ooo fingers crossed that AF stays away for us both!
Lol!! The wind part is sooo embarasing isnt it! But its so worth it if we get our BFP:)!
Good Luck,Hope you get yours soon hun
x x x
x x
x

Hi Wilsmum
Lol!! The wind part is sooo embarasing isnt it! But its so worth it if we get our BFP:)!
x x x
x x
x

It is a bit - I was burping like a goodun yesterday - never buped so loud before - really shocked my DH cause he's never heard me do anything like that - have tried to convince him I'm a lady and don't fart!!! Needless to say he doesn't believe me!!! LOL
Anyway 5 days late now and another :bfn: for me this morning but still no signs of AF so god knows wots going on with my body!!!

Hi Wilsmum
x x x
x x
x

It is a bit - I was burping like a goodun yesterday - never buped so loud before - really shocked my DH cause he's never heard me do anything like that - have tried to convince him I'm a lady and don't fart!!! Needless to say he doesn't believe me!!! LOL
Anyway 5 days late now and another :bfn: for me this morning but still no signs of AF so god knows wots going on with my body!!!

Haha, The whole im a lady bit must of gone out the window by now!
Ooo its looking good for you:)! Some people dont get there BFP for a week or so after a missed AF.So il have everything crossed for you!
Does ur stomach feel really acidy?Have you had any heartburn or anything?
Iv never had it before untill last night, My god I thought I was having a heart attack lol!
My bodys a bit all over the place too, Im not even sure when Im ment to have AF! If the 2 days of light bleeding/spotting, was my period then my next AF should be due next Sunday, so too early to test isnt it?
x x x
x x
x

LOL yeah just slightly - he kept telling me last night I was burping like a sailor!!!!!
Yeah has been feeling very acidly and buddly this last week and think I had heatburn last night - i felt really uncomfortable and had to take my bra off!!!! I had bad indigestion and heartburn with my last pregnancy but not until really late on - I don't remember having it early on.
If that was AF then I would say its too early to test but if that wasn't and was implantation bleeding or something then a test may work now.

Mine was a while ago now but from a few days before my missed AF I was feeling very dizzy and light headed on and off and I was feeling really tired even though I'd been getting a normal amount of sleep. I just put it down to too much work. I didn't have sore boobs though like many women. That came much later.

For me, morning sickness kicked in when I was 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant and the tiredness lasted until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. It was terrible. I could sleep most of the day as well as all night.

*Bump* Don't want this thread to drop off the page!

Any other :bfp: graduates care to share their early symptoms?????

Yaya xxx

Bumping this thread for Dee (& any others with a recent :bfp: ) Congratulations, Dee!

My first symptoms were quiet mild allthow day by day getting that bit more stronger lol .

Soooo tired !!.
Dizzyness allot when i go from sitting to standing .
Horrid taste in my mouth .
Foods i loved before taste foul now (Barrrr humbug i loved Tomotoe crisps before) .
I allso have a common symptom many women dont notice but allot have anemic when pregnant , I can tell by the colour of my eyes and the super tiredness (Bring on the pooh changing colour iron tablets sorry tmi lol).
Ohhh and my OH says if i snap and shout one more time iam spending the next 7 months sleeping in a shed !!! (I thought i was allways like this not just in pregnancy lol) ..

All in all iam a good walking jibbering emotinal mess But all worth it lol lol lol lol :) .

No morning sickness or Sore boobs the most common ones i missed .

I will once I'm brave enough to change my ticker - not jinxing anything until then!!:rofl:

I knew I shouldnt of come in here LMAO! :rofl:

I am having :-

* Shooting pains in my boobs but other than that not hurting one little bit although im sure they feel fuller

* Pulling cramps

* Creamy CM

* Spots

* backache

* The thought of certain foods is repulsing me

* Constipation/wind :blush: LOL!

And most of this has started happening in the last 6 hours or so, now im not actually TTC so im thinking this is my body trying to get itself into some sort of routine, of course I could be OV'ing as well, who knows hey ho LOL x x

As promised, here's my symptoms, not that I had anything really typical...

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - nothing
3dpo - nothing
4dpo - nothing
5dpo - had a big breakout of spots on my neck, had heartburn (which I get sometimes anyway), had a dull headache which lasted all night, and some cramps. Energy and mood were both good. Creamy cm.
6dpo - still had headache, heartburn and cramps - cramps were like a stabbing feeling in my side. Absolutely exhausted despite having a really good night's sleep, just wanted to go back and get a few more hours. Stuffy nose.
7dpo - good energy and mood. Nothing really out of the ordinary except I was starving all day. had a nasty taste in my mouth briefly in the evening.
8dpo - nothing really to report except I had a strong cigarette smoke taste in my mouth after having minestrone soup and then mint chewing gum. Could just be a weird thing and completely unrelated.
9dpo - mood ok and energy low - mainly because my cystitis woke me at 4am. Don't think my cystitis is in any way related because I've had it on and off for about 2 months. A good bit of creamy cm. A bit tmi here but I can sometimes feel AF just as the first bit of blood is about to be released onto my pants - my sign to run to the bathroom! Had that feeling but it was quite a bit of cm instead...
10dpo - big temp rise. lots more cm - not a huge amount but alot more than normal. BFP!! Faint on ic, good line on FR and positive CB digi. Started feeling nauseous in the evening but still think I'm probably imagining it.
11dpo - BFP again - no darker than yesterday on ic and FR looks about the same. Feeling a bit nauseous
12dpo - BFP again on internet cheapie, a bit darker. Started getting light brown CM which panicked me a bit as it's how AF starts and she was due the next day. Some mild cramping, smell of toast made me a little nauseous.
13dpo - darker BFP on internet cheapie, nothing else really. Browm cm continuing but not much at all. Temp still up
14 dpo (today) - didn't temp because of ridiculous night's sleep. Noticeably darker BFP on internet cheapie, still a small bit of light brown cm.

Hope that helps guys but I had none of the typical stuff e.g. metallic taste in mouth, no change in boobs at all.

Lots of :dust: to you all!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"