The Buddy Thread

oh yer iam excited for xmas get to see everyone back in ireland again and will get to see my man as he been over there scene the begining of the month so missin him already. we got nearly all the xmas presents but couldnt find one unfortunatly but oh well and iam still waiting on a book i got over a week ago online jsut went and cheaked and its still being processed its not even in the royal mails hands yet iam not impressed going to avoid ordeirng from there again i think will jsut go into store.
how are u all??
iam still not well gotta go back the docs next week i think :( thats if iam not any better but i will have to have a blood test and i have panic attacks when i have bloods done
so will have to get a nurse to come in with me as my mum cant get anymore time off oh well.
hope your all ok

hi ladies well yesterday my pc broke but thanks to a good friend of mine its not working again yay but unfortunatly ali's pc has died aswell but hers isnt fixable so she is going to be out for a while so if any of u want me to pass on any messages to her feel free to comment on here or send me a message coz will give her a text or call her .
hope your all ok

do u wanna have all mine aswell lmao i nearly fell over about 5 times sat morning walking about 500meters its soo bad

Hoobledoop! :hi:
Had a lovely Christmas, thanks! What about you? :) Just looking forward to ringing in the New Year tonight!
x

:hi: hello! i just found this, i need some friends :lol:

hi crw

how are u all?
we didnt have a great xmas ohs nanna passed away so a rather sad time

happy new year guys i have had a quiet one in at home on my own hope u al had a good night

Happy new year! :cloud9:

Thanks for the welcome! xxx

hi guys how are u all?

i had every one worried on monday i got taken to hospital not in a ambulance my mum took me i couldnt breath propperly lol iam home now thought and been told i have to rest iam ok jsut feeling pants and chest is going tight every now and then but luckly the breathing stuff hasnt happened again yet jsut goes tight.

did u all have a good bank hol?

awww hun! :shock: hope you're ok!! xx

awww hun! :shock: hope you're ok!! xx

yer iam ok just trying to rest isnt realy working with haveing to look after a 9month old spaniel pup but iam sat on sofa nad luckly she is monged out next to me coz my chest is really tight today

Hey CRW. =]

Glad you're ok Andrea.

Meep. Morrissey- one of my degus died in my arms last night. It was horrible. =[

thanks hun
well i ended up back in hopital on thursday i was back out striaght away and i now have a inhaler and antiebiotics but iam ok lol the dog set it off maeing me catch her

hi guys
iam soo sorry ferret sending massive great big squissy hugs xxxxxx

how are u all?
iam getting better still on my antiebiotics but they are working and iam on my inhaler as long as i take it before it really starts off then it works i still havent gone out as iam to scared to go out on my own jsut incase one happens and i cant get to my inhaler iam really scared about that seems like iam being a whimp but its weird.
hope your all ok and u had a great weekend

Thanks guys. I miss Morrissey so much, but at least I still have my little Ikeman and Miyavi. =]

Charlotte... I'm also a Charlotte! Never, ever call me that though lol. It's Charli! :p

:hugs: hun! Hi Charli, you can call me anything :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->