The Buddy Thread

hi aly that seems like a brill idea shall have to let u know what nights iam working :D

i miss our buddy thread nights :( could use one at the min aswell

giiiiirls where are you?! lets get this place going again!!

ive just had a ginormous pizza and im stuffed, cant actually move! :lol: gotta do an online tesco shop in a minute and i cant be bothered - how bad is that! even online where i only have to move my fingers haha

hope all you ladies are good :kiss:

hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo :hi:
good evening ladies aly thats a great idea i wanted a pizza no fair:brat: xx

hahaa :smug: weve been skint for ages and literally eaten all the food in the freezer so louis went down the shop and brought one back, and some chocolates for mee :D although i did tell him too :haha:

yum yum chocolate i have some to go with my coffee tonight lol
are you free at all tomorrow afternoon i have been so busy recently would really like to catch up again soon if you are free xx

yay :happydance: i will text you and let you know what kind of time i have to go to bexhill and pick somthing up in the morning then i will be free xxx

okie dokie :thumbup: im off to put archie down, i will be back later!! cmon ladies where are yaa?????? :kiss:

ok hun iam going to hang around for abit off to read some other threads but i shall be cheaking in every now and then

im baack :) just hope he sleeps! which i know he wont, he doesnt anymore hes a really bad sleeper :( ive got used to being only half awake all the time lol

im off for a lil bit now got to get ella down and have a quick tidy up before marc gets home lol xx

ok em
iam still around jsut back and toing between threads lol

I can't believe everyone came back in the two days I didn't come in here... typical loL!

hi ladies sorry i been so mega busy with work scene friday but iam now off sick yet again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->