The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

my cdc is so nice i txt her earlier and told her i wasnt getting on with some of the flavours i had picked so she brought me some more just, bless her.

i got a reply from a mobile cdc :happydance:
she sounds lovely as well!
cant wait to start seriously losing weight!

:dance:

Ooohhhh girls..! Ive been out this evening to the pics witrh my mate who ive not seen for a couple of weeks and she said i looked thinner! Woop! She commented on how flat my tum was looking...:headspin::headspin::headspin:

I LOVE THIS DIET!!!!!:cloud9:

Well done helen, thats fab!:thumbup:

Jen, I cant wait for you to join us properly! Your gonna be so impressed with it:hugs:

I am soooo tempted to start this diet have about 4 stone to loose:blush:!!I just dont know if I could do it and it sounds expensive!!Dont really spend that much on my dinner so would prob be spending more than I do now:shrug:.Are the CDCs in Spain does anybody know as will be living there in 2mths so is there any point in starting if I cant continue.You girlies have really spured me on but just dont know if i can do it!!xx

phoned her this morning and she's
sending me a medical form for my
doctor because of the tablets im
taking for my pnd to sign and then
we're good to go the beginning of feb!!!

she said she charges for calls out so
it's gonna cost me more money lol but
i cant get out to go to her so nevermind eh
will all be worth it in the end :happydance:

Im in ketosis

:happydance:

yay! Great feeling isn't it...not feeling hungry all the time...!

yep its fab! im gonna try the water flavouring today to help me drink the water!

WTF is ketotis?

ketosis is where your body goes into ketosis it burns your stored body fat rather than burning the food u give it, when it does this your body gets rid of the toxins in the body and u no longer feel hungry!!

hope that helps

Lou
xxx

:flower:

hanny

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis

i found out when i was pregnant because i
had keytones in my wee, it's basically if you dont
eat alot your body starts burning fat in order
to keep functioning :)

xx​

Hannah its explained in detail a few pages back. When on the CD, you will go through a couple of days (usually 3rd & 4th days) of feeling a bit crappy, this is your body going into ketotsis. then after that, you will feel good, and not feel hungry...you will actually look forward to having your shake:thumbup: Its great when you get there, not so just before:hugs:
Your body then starts cutting into its fat reserves and you lose weight quickly:happydance:
think thats about right without getting technical.

I assume so as I didn't get asked if I smoked or not:shrug:

Theres no calories in nicotine is there:haha:

i just spoke to my cdc shes called sharon and sounds lovely, shes coming over on monday to give me all my stuff shes emailing me a list of flavours as week speak

can anyone recommend any of the flavours?? i think im going to stick to shakes as i cant really do soups and porridge

my start day is going to be weds as im in liverpool on tues and would probs fall off the wagon

soooo roll on weds

i'm starting on step 3 tomorrow i heaved over my tea lol, i gone off fresh and tinned tuna and now cod, gonna be ill eating chicken breast everynight on a bed of lettuce or broccolli lol at least i can alter the potato rice and pasta part around and have a piece of fruit. i've bought some more spices, chargrill, piri piri, bbq spice and some more cajun :).
i've took a little step down but as long as i lose weight i dont care :lol:

i just spoke to my cdc shes called sharon and sounds lovely, shes coming over on monday to give me all my stuff shes emailing me a list of flavours as week speak

can anyone recommend any of the flavours?? i think im going to stick to shakes as i cant really do soups and porridge

my start day is going to be weds as im in liverpool on tues and would probs fall off the wagon

soooo roll on weds

I only have 1 of the soups 'oriental chilli' its lush, the others are euugghhhh!

hot cappacino is a must with a spoon of coffee in the morning, forest fruits and mint choc are lush hot too.
I stick with all of the above and strawberry, chocolate, choc orange and banana:thumbup:

chocolates nice hot too:thumbup:

I dont like the choc tetras, they are much too thick and sweet for me, but the strawberry is nice. I have 3 or 4 of those just incase i go out and need my dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->