The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

yup its enough hun ss is 3 cd products a day although it was recommended to me not to have the bars in the first few weeks

you also dont have to have 7 of each you can have whatever you fancy

I didnt think you were really meant to eat the bars in the first few weeks :dohh: So really I only have enough to last me 4 and bit days not the 7 days she said :wacko: Thats why I was confused lol

cambridge has just in the process of rebranding so all the packaging is changing and the paperwork etc but not of the products are different nor are the plans!!!

u shouldnt be having bars really within the first 2 weeks hun but if your not happy phone the number on the website and tell them!!!

Your all freezing due to the water intake im freezing all the time since i slimmer not got enough meat on my bones as my gran says LOL

Lou
xxx

you can have the bars it just doesnt recommend them because theyre higher in sugar or something

good luck with it hun x

she's still not gotten back to me
and ive still not got this form :cry:

Ohh jen thats not good is it!

can someone tell me, what is the best thing to eat when i go out on this meet? :shrug: I want to stay away from carbs and fatty stuff, so what should I go for? Need something thats going to soak up a little alcohol too.....I'm hating that I have to do this, but I dont want to pull out!:dohh:

i would say stick to your protien as much as possible so maybe chicken salads and stuff like that

im having a bad day :cry: im hungry , tired ,cold and have a headache(cant be water ive had 5 pints already) my mouth feels gross too. like im thirsty all the time and a horrible taste

someone kick my arse

your on day 3 arnt you?

day 3/4 are the worst!! honest you will feel loads better in a day or too!

you can do it!! keep yourself occupied, keep drinking, have an early night

:hugs:

yeah day 3 im not as bad now ive had a shake, i just keep looking a food and wanting it, does it get easier?

i really dont want to fail

Definatly gets easier hun :hugs: i love food and i cant believe it but iv been on this diet 8weeks now :shock:...i am proud of myself...it really doesnt bother me at all now though, the time will go flying hun xx

would anyone be able to send me one
of the medical forms so i can get it filled
in on tuesday if possible :flower:

i might just have to contact another cdc
she's obviously not as interested as i am
:shrug:

xxx​

Stick at it Lou! It gets easier, I promise!
Remember how awful I was with the biscuits and crackers:blush: I can now cook tea without dipping in..:happydance:

i got through it, ive had my 3cds today and plenty of water not feeling bad but ive been at work since i started am off for the next 4 days, so ill either have a super clean house or spam the crap out of this thread :)

:rofl: I take my hat off to anyone that can stick at SS....I really struggled:dohh: I find step 2 easier and I sooooooooo look forward to my little meal at tea time, it gets me through the day, only prob is I dont feel like my last CD, Ive still not had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->