The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Hey, Can I join? Started Cambridge Diet on Friday after two days preparation......weighed in yesterday and had lost 10 pounds!

Hey, Can I join? Started Cambridge Diet on Friday after two days preparation......weighed in yesterday and had lost 10 pounds!

Yay! Welcome to the club!

Hows everyone doing? I swear I'm shrinking everyday and its soooo fab! If that isn't motivation I dont know what is.

I'm 12 lbs away from my first target of 10 stone. :happydance:

I'm thinking I'm going to go for 9stone 8 though if I dont look too thin...I want to be a size 8, not been an 8 for years!

Well done!

I have never been a size 10 let alone 8!

Can't wait to get there though!

welcome freckle 23 :hugs:

lost 5lb this week girls woop woop 27lb in 6 weeks

Well donr Shanka...thats brill!!!:thumbup:

How far are you off first goal hun? I must admit I'm quite tempted to do SS now to shift these final 12 and see how I feel once I get there...i'm reckoning I'm going to want to drop a bit more though:blush:

i lost 1/4lb :rofl: i going to be good this week, last 4 week count down to my holiday want to get another stone off if i can :)

i had omellette for tea *spell* put mushrooms in it and a handful of beans was really filling :) quite liking this 2 egg add on. dunno how else could cook 2 eggs on the 810 plan though, maybe soft boiled and green beans dipped in the yolk poached eggs and mushrooms maybe.
i've decided to add a bit of onion and make turkey or chicken skewers with onion, mushroom, peppers could make prob 3 skewers with that.

:rofl:got a another few stone to lose :blush: i only set one goal :rofl:

Hels, Ive not heard off the 'add 2 eggs' theory...wont tell OH that though haha! He's doing really well and I'm actually finding him rather sexy again.......:blush: cant keep my hands off him these days:haha:

i need my arse kicking!!!!! i keep putting off restarting

it was tues coz of bnb meet
then fri because we had family visiting
now monday because were going to get phoebe some new things for the cemetry then go to the toby

GIRLS IF I DONT RESTART MONDAY I NEED YOU 'S TO KICK MY ASS BIG TIME BEFORE LOU GETS TO ME :rofl:

^^^
I am the same!2 weeks now!Will start Monday,wil start Monday I neeeeed to get this weigh shifted before I get married!I will give you a kick hun just give me one back!!x

i need to get my ass in a nice outfit for blackpool !!!! :rofl:

Hels, Ive not heard off the 'add 2 eggs' theory...wont tell OH that though haha! He's doing really well and I'm actually finding him rather sexy again.......:blush: cant keep my hands off him these days:haha:

yh jac lou told us about it
you can either have 2 large eggs or 250g of prawns instaed of ur protein :thumbup:

Well come n girls!Get those asses into gear for Blackpool...you have 5 months to get the body youve always wanted....:thumbup:

I am going to be a size 8 for blackpool if it kills me...

Hannah, your not married to that scrummy man of yours? :rofl: you bst hurry before someone nicks him:winkwink:

Well come n girls!Get those asses into gear for Blackpool...you have 5 months to get the body youve always wanted....:thumbup:

I am going to be a size 8 for blackpool if it kills me...

Hannah, your not married to that scrummy man of yours? :rofl: you bst hurry before someone nicks him:winkwink:

:rofl: :rofl:

8yrs about time I did!!!ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"