The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Hi girls :wave:

Well done Jen, keep going hun...its gets easier!

Lou, you can do it! You know you can!

I weighed myself on friday and I'd lost 5lb in 5 days, but then the weekend happened, and weigh in yesterday I'd lost 2 lbs.:dohh: Still, at least I actually LOST after the KFC and copious amounts of alcohol I consumed! :blush: So I'm pretty chuffed at 2lbs Lost! :happydance:

day one went well for me and now on day 2 i done a litre of water already and i am now about to go swimming with Annabelle, i only doing it for this week, a little naughty but just to get me back to goal cos i dont think i could have eaten more shit on the weekend if i tried!!

Helen u better work it off afterwards but i can tell u now i wont be coming round to kick u up the arse afterwards if you are bdancing LOL

Blah its going look at it over the month not just week on week! if u was here i have a 1 pound fat blob and trust me its gross and heavy!!!! ill try take a pic for u later when im home

Lou
xxx

ye that fat blob is gross and its really heavy cant believe i need to lose 40 of the things lol

but u have already lost 14 of them havent u so thats fab!

Lou
xxx

my weight loss is slowing right down, I only lost1lb today, same as last week.
Still a loss, im only 2lb off my original target, but im still not happ/y, so will go for anothe rhalf a stone.

BABY ON THE KEYBOARD!!

your so close though mel, if you didnt cheat for a whole week you'd be there :)

i just tried on this dress and the 16 fits :) i hate my arms though, i'd look better if i had a tan.
what do you think, looked really really nice on
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/goingoutoccasion/13/4

i really like that :flower:

apple & cinnamon porridge = LUSH!!

i've ordered 7 for next week :rofl:

:happydance::happydance:

Helen that dress is luussshhhh!!!! Love it. I fake tan every week, it makes me feel better about me so I have to do it. Give it a shot, just dont get addicted like I am.
xxx

i've got some st tropez, but only use it if i'm going out put it on the day before, i used to be adicted to sunbeds but they are so bad for you i dont anymore :)

i wish I could tan naturally, my dads ginger and I inherited his white skin, I just go red and thats my lot so I gotta fake it. No shame in faking it melons, and its safer tooo :D slap the st tropez on baby!
xx

i've had permission to get the dress, will still fit as i lose weight cos the waist is elasticated :)

I don't do fake tan, I embrace my pastyness :rofl:
Lush dress Helen, you'll look fab in it :thumbup:

Well I lost another 1lb over night so thats 3lbs since Monday when I weighed in :happydance: Gonna stop weighing myself everyday now and hope another 2lbs comes off before next weigh in. back on track YIPPEEEEEEEEE

Thanks Blah...yay for getting back on track!

whats everyone doing about valentines? OH has booked us for a meal at a chinese:dohh: on saturday night so theres my diet down the pan for that day again...but It is valentines, cant say no can I. As long as I'm good I think I can still lose 2/3 lbs this week:thumbup: I'm just going to do SS on sunday/monday to make up for it.

we're round the mil's its jasons nephews bday on
valentines day so we've got a party buffet :dohh:

ill just eat the salad and savoury i think and then
behave the others days so should still lose :thumbup:

xx​

i had such a naughty naughty naughty tea!! I wont say what I had... but it was SO NAUGHTY!

What are you all doing for Vals day?

Me and hubby are having a few probs so I doubt we will be doing anything but What are you doing diet wise peeps?
xxx

we're going frankie and bennys for tea on valentines, but not having desert, going down town afterwards but think i'm going to drive so not drinking, i got the dress i love it, rosie said she can tell i lost some weight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->