The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Might get a takeaway :shrug: We were going to go out for T but had an unexpected bill so that idea is no more :cry:

Awww Blah, I know the feeling, im totally skint. Chicken salad it is haha xx

me too i have the chicken on spagetti with herb potatoes yummmmm.

i put 1lb on, but to be fair the scales might be out cos my floors unlevel, but then again i have had the odd snack here and there :rofl: i havent cheated for 3 days now, did have salad at lunch but not having it at tea time, there was half baguette with it :blush:
i'll have a good loss next week though i'm on a mission now :)

:rofl:lost 2lbs
i am pleased with that to say i went out and got drunk saturday nite :blush: and had a curry :rofl:
helen you need to get ur floor level lol for next time :thumbup::thumbup:

lol!! Dont worry hel, shit happens! Next week you will have lost loads! Well done Shani xxx

GIRLS im disappointed that u are stopping for valentines day!!!! try and get straight back to it the next day!!!

HELEN the scales went around every tile in the kitchen!!!!!!!

Shani well done u are doing fab! dont let that helen lead u a stray!

Lou
xxx

Well I would have been happy with just staying in but OH is having a hissy saying we got no life etc etc blah blah, so I reluctantly agreed to go out for a chinese:dohh: I will be good though, no wine just a voddy and tonic or two, right back to it on sunday though and then Ive made him promise a good few weeks back on track!:thumbup:

Ooops, I just had a chicken kebab with salad but I ate the bread :dohh:

well done LaDY!!!:happydance:

I've been out for a valentine meal with OH so I'm not holding out much hope for this weeks weigh in....I'm doing SS tomorrow to try and make up for it a little:dohh:

Hopefully Ive not gained!

well done lady!

Jac im with you... i just had a fat giffa chinese and thorntons chocs so im pretty much a whale this week.... dreading weigh in. tomorrow is a new day ladies!!!

im going to a bnb meet tomorrow so re starting ss as of tuesday xx

Yep good luck Leanne.

Ooohhh had a sneaky weigh in tonight and Ive lost 3lbs this week...hopefully my CDC's scales will say the same and then I'll be chuffed I lost 3lbs and pigged out last night! :thumbup:

I lost 3lbs after a rocky weekend including having a scone with cream and jam in it yday :shock: I know you ladies lose more than me generally but I've lost more than half a stone in 4 weeks which is FAB for me :happydance:

Well done Blah! Thats fab!

3 1/2 lbs for me this week and thats after canapes on tue night and a pig out on sat night including vodka !

chuffed with that, my goal is getting nearer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->