The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

me too!!!

i need to get my ass into something nice for blackpool

isnt it weird , i would not normally be hungry at this time but now i know i cant have anything im starving!!

Help me!!! Finally got the courage to start my shakes and I've ballsed the first one up! I put the powder in first the cold water and it's gone so horribe and lumpy and wont mix :(

What did I do wrong?

when i used to have the shakes i used to make them with water first then powder then mix, but i dont like any really so just stick to the tetras :flower:

https://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/diet_product.asp?ProdId=4

ready made shakes x

I bought an electric hand whisk (£4ish Asda) as I was having the same issues with the lumps.Works a treat now!

I had a tough dau today,really bad headaches and sooo hungry and have drunk enough water to fill a swimming pool:rofl:

when is blackpool jac?
are you wanting to come hun? If so, get your ass on the blackpool thread (click my blinkie) and get ya name down and pay ya deposit before all places go.

I bought an electric hand whisk (£4ish Asda) as I was having the same issues with the lumps.Works a treat now!

I had a tough dau today,really bad headaches and sooo hungry and have drunk enough water to fill a swimming pool:rofl:

aww hanah, the first week is awful, what you doing SS or step 2? I do mine in a smoothie maker, I love them...they are lush, having a choc mint one now:blush:

Step 2 hun dont think I could cope with no real food at all and I neeeed my coffee with milk!

Feel much better today :happydance:

Hiya girls...how are you all getting on?

I am proud to say that i have officially been on SS for 12 weeks tommorow and i get a one week break on 810cals now...im so looking foward to it...:happydance:

Anyone doing 810cals...how is it? xx

lost 4 lbs this week ladies woop woop
31lb in 7 weeks now

lady im doin step 2 its ok just have to get use to eatin chicken lol
how have u found ss

Been back on it since Monday after a 2 week mishap!Doin good and feelin better already!!!x

Hi girls I have some spare if anyone is interested. I failed BADLY lmao x

lost 4 lbs this week ladies woop woop
31lb in 7 weeks now

lady im doin step 2 its ok just have to get use to eatin chicken lol
how have u found ss

Hiya hun...

I really got into ss...at first it was difficult but 3months of it i just got used to it! Do you have any recipes that you make on 810? (as small as the quantities are?) x

:blush: remember me?

Well I've been off the diet for a good 2 weeks or so and weighed myself to see the damage and only gained 2lbs so not too bad at all. back on it on Monday as I have a party on April 3rd (just under 5 weeks) and really want to be a dress size smaller (10lbs or so)

:blush: remember me?

Well I've been off the diet for a good 2 weeks or so and weighed myself to see the damage and only gained 2lbs so not too bad at all. back on it on Monday as I have a party on April 3rd (just under 5 weeks) and really want to be a dress size smaller (10lbs or so)

Not bad at all! Well done! xx

I'm on 810 cals hannah, but I think my veg/salad portions are a bit more than the allowed 3 tablespoons and I prolly have too much milk...:dohh: But I love it, couldn't do SS, I was so miserable.

OMG, I had a right binge today, in 20 mins I ate 2 CD bars, a chocky doghnut, and about 15 biscuits:blush:

Once I started I couldnt stop:dohh:

Ooo ladies im thinking I have to go back to CD!

Im on WW and have done ok but I go out and really bad things happen like vodka, cake and kebabs - that didnt happen on cd =[

I just don't know what to do - my weight is making me so miserable and I get married in sept!

Hi all hope the diet is going well for you all.

I did post my questions seperately to this thread but got response.

Just have some questions about the diet if anyone can help.

I will be 12 weeks post birth (not bf) on the 11th march just a week and a bit. I want to actually start it on the 12th march so should i book my app with consellor on 11th. I want to do sole source

Also I know that you should cut down on your carbs the week leading up to the diet. I have alot of pasta, rice, potatoes etc and to cut it out has left me with not alot of ideas for dinner. Any ideas on easy meals I could make for myself? Il still cook that sort of thing for my family.

I have also read that you shouldnt start much exercise when starting the diet. Would it be ok to start swimming?

What happens at your first appointment with your counsellor? Do they just weigh you or do they measure your waist, bust, thighs etc.

Im so looking forward to starting this diet ever since I had my beautiful boy.

Im going to take pics of myself just in my underwear before I start the diet and that will def be my motivation to stick at it!

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->