The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

sorry ladies been busy the last few weeks so have no dieted because of moving home and other things goin on started back up thursday :thumbup: god i got how hard the 1srt week was but im still determind to get to my goal :happydance:

:wave: girls!

I'm still muddling on..5lbs to go till goal!
Unfortunately all my recent cake baking has hindered my diet shakes but....I still lost 3lbs last week...dunno how lol!

So another 2/3 weeks and thats me at goal!

I have a meetin with a consultant next tuesday. :happydance: I'll be joining you all very soon!

Well done you!!!:happydance:

I decided to go for the healthy eating approach this week as I was just craving food,but have put on weight!!!!!!but cant loose past 14 on CD I give up!!!I think SS is gonna be the way but I just dont think I can stand the thought of no food at all!!!!!

I decided to go for the healthy eating approach this week as I was just craving food,but have put on weight!!!!!!but cant loose past 14 on CD I give up!!!I think SS is gonna be the way but I just dont think I can stand the thought of no food at all!!!!!

Whats SS?? Is it part of CD? x

Hello ladies - i will be joining you from monday - my doctor has said i have to start on step 3 tho, to do SS i need to wait another 6 weeks, but i should have lost quiet a bit by then, so wont need to x

Whats SS?? Is it part of CD? x

ss is sole source its the same as step2 without the evening meal

Ohhh, well i have a meeting tomorrow with my consultant and i will be starting on step 2 :happydance:

So bring on CD starting Wednseday :thumbup: Im gonna need your motivation girls!!

Well im 10stone7, and i want to get to 8stone6 so i have 2 stone to lose, just had my first chocolate tetra! is lovelyyyy x

Good luck Charlotte and Beautywithin!

I have my WI tomorrow eeeeekkk!

Thanks Kim, hope you have a good loss

my head is banging! but im still staying strong

x

Had original porridge this morning :sick:

Im sooo hungry. Cant wait for dinner dor my banana shake!

6lbs gone! So 23lbs in 3 weeks and 60lbs overall! Nearly half way there!!

That is excellent well done xxx

DAY 3 for me, i know i shouldnt but had a sneaky step on the scales, and have lost 3 and half lbs so far! roll on monday for weigh in :D

:sick: the banana bliss already in the carton isn't that good :sick:

I think i may give up on this lol x

i have got all chocolate ones.... dont like anything else lol
The soups are rank
x

i have got all chocolate ones.... dont like anything else lol
The soups are rank
x

I've got two soups to try. I got spicy tomatoe and Chicken and Mushroom.
What can i eat instead if i dont like it? Cos i dont want to go hungry and i dont want to use another shake up x

Are you doing sole source, or 3 shakes and adding a meal? you can have a small bit of chicken or fish ! ( not very exciting i know ) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->